Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it now: She'll 'casually date' a woman for a short time in the next few months.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
There could have been some jealousy or resentment from Oliver. It must be exhausting being in a relationship with someone like Carrie who has achieved a lot but loves to talk about it all the time.
I think she wants a boyfriend who worships the ground she walks on, but if she did then that's all we'd ever hear about 😂
Maybe it was the lack of Carrie appreciation posts every time she so much as sneezed. Oliver kept his social media professional whereas Carrie has no boundaries. Bet it drove her crazy when he didn’t comment on every single little thing. Especially when it was remarked upon here.

A video popped up that I watched with one of her friends going backstage of Chitty and Carrie was showing her around. She mentioned how she really enjoyed her friends seeing her shows because it makes her perform 'even better' 😂
Even that smacks of unprofessionalism. We need to check when she has a friend in before booking so we get her ‘better’ performance.
This girl’s agent needs to have a word. She’s incapable of running her own social media anymore. I think as a young YouTuber you were expected to have no filter.
Times (and work) changes.
Can you imagine working with her in another setting.
In the office.
Offers to make colleagues a cup of tea.
Takes photo of the tea. Expects likes from the office. Throw strop when they don’t as it’s just her turn.
Lives in an absolute privileged oblivious bubble to others needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What happened at stage door for her to post about it?
Nothing
Just a reminder to us mere mortals that she would never expect ANYONE to wait for just her. ALL the cast are just as WONDERFUL.
Look I’m so humble and share the limelight with ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nothing
Just a reminder to us mere mortals that she would never expect ANYONE to wait for just her. ALL the cast are just as WONDERFUL.
Look I’m so humble and share the limelight with ALL
Ah I see. So the same as You pay to see the show, not her - the star of every promo :D Carrie, your bragging sucks but at least you’re a natural at it. When you try to be your version of humble, it doesn’t work either lol

Reactions: 1
The Ukraine charity link isn’t what she’s raised personally it’s just a general link lots of people have on their profiles and have collectively raised. All Carrie has done is stick a link in her profile
Unlike Jodie Steele who has less reach and gave all her Cameo proceeds to it

This is pure speculation but maybe someone (or some people) waited to see her specifically at stage door and she accidentally ignored them because she didn't realise they were waiting for her?
They’ve been told not to wait so no sympathy

Reactions: 5
It does seem that a lot of musical theatre producers in the UK don't really care about accents. I've seen so many dodgy American accents in shows here, some even worse than Carrie's!

TBF I could never run with my other half, his pace is double mine, he'd basically have to walk to stay level with me 😂
I ran 2k at the pace my partner runs a 10k and then said duck this I’ll meet you in the pub after 😂😂

• Haha
I saw Nathania Ong as eponine in les mis UK tour the other week, and wow wow wow. The strongest all round eponine of the last 15 to 20 years in my view. Toughness and vulnerability. Gorgeous voice and strong actress. It really puts casting like Carrie in the shade. Carrie was fine, capable etc. But compared to Nathania and those like her, Carrie doesn't come close.

In fact the whole current UK tour may just be the strongest all round les mis cast I've ever seen. Not one weak link, and it again shows how poor the 'star' concert casting was.

Reactions: 7
Well Carries posted her WOS awards dress was a size 14. So much for her whole speech about being plus sized. She can literally walk into any high street store and buy a 14. A 14 is a VERY common size.

I thought I was a similar size…turns out I’m the same size.

Reactions: 24
I saw Nathania Ong as eponine in les mis UK tour the other week, and wow wow wow. The strongest all round eponine of the last 15 to 20 years in my view. Toughness and vulnerability. Gorgeous voice and strong actress. It really puts casting like Carrie in the shade. Carrie was fine, capable etc. But compared to Nathania and those like her, Carrie doesn't come close.

In fact the whole current UK tour may just be the strongest all round les mis cast I've ever seen. Not one weak link, and it again shows how poor the 'star' concert casting was.
I've seen les mis around 6 times now and I agree Nathania was amazing but I also really did enjoy Carrie as Eponine. I've seen a couple of really poor Eponines and Carrie does stand out as one of the better ones genuinely. I feel when they've done the concerts there's been worse casting than her but then I'm in the minority who doesn't like Alfie Boe and would take John Owen John's over him any day lol

Reactions: 9
I've seen les mis around 6 times now and I agree Nathania was amazing but I also really did enjoy Carrie as Eponine. I've seen a couple of really poor Eponines and Carrie does stand out as one of the better ones genuinely. I feel when they've done the concerts there's been worse casting than her but then I'm in the minority who doesn't like Alfie Boe and would take John Owen John's over him any day lol
Oh I'm with you on Alfie 'dead eyes' boe. None of the four leads in the recent concerts were the best for the part aside their star name

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Calling it now: She'll 'casually date' a woman for a short time in the next few months.
I predict this as well. She'll imply she's dating a woman for a couple months until she finds her next man. She'll bring it up later with some stupid argument like woman can be friends without something going on 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Well Carries posted her WOS awards dress was a size 14. So much for her whole speech about being plus sized. She can literally walk into any high street store and buy a 14. A 14 is a VERY common size.

I thought I was a similar size…turns out I’m the same size.
Carrie’s never been plus size. For years she’s been going on and on about being a size 12-14, and if she can rock that dress size, so can anyone else 🙄
Of course there’s nothing wrong with being that size, she just makes it her entire personality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.