Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliver has posted some photos to Instagram and I honestly think he looks like the weight of the world has gone from his shoulders. I wish him every happiness and can’t believe he put up with Carrie’s self-obsessed insufferableness for so long.
As much as I can’t stand Carrie or Oliver, and as much as I think their both insufferable, self-obsessed and annoying, I do wish them well and wish them both happiness. As heartbreaking and hard as breakups are, there’s nothing worse or more toxic than being in a relationship that’s no longer mutual or working out. In the long run it’s the best and most healthy thing for both people, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t heartbreaking or devastating for some people. So I do wish them both well, everyone deserves happiness in life.

View attachment 1153401I wonder if Carrie will talk about running again 🤔
To be fair, she did run a half marathon and a full marathon.🤷🏻‍♀️ We’ll see though if she mentions it after not talking about it for awhile.

Reactions: 5
It may not have even been jealousy on Oliver’s part, more resentment. He trained for his position and has had to start from the bottom up, even performing on cruise ships during downtime and between roles. Carrie has had everything handed to her on a plate because of who she is, and even worse, doesn’t appreciate that or how privileged that makes her amongst her colleagues in the industry.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think he resented her I think that’s just her narrative because of course Carrie didn’t do anything wrong.

As for celebrating her achievements and not dulling her light. Is she serious? Every time she does ANYTHING she overshares and celebrates it on her stories. The books, the WOS award, the bows…which is fine it’s her platform, but to say she doesn’t celebrate her achievements shows she is so self unaware.

Reactions: 23
Just thinking about the running, they never seemed to do that together. She was always alone. I wonder what they actually had in common except for their careers and Edgar. It’s a really strange relationship.

Reactions: 18
Just thinking about the running, they never seemed to do that together. She was always alone. I wonder what they actually had in common except for their careers and Edgar. It’s a really strange relationship.
I couldn’t agree more and I always thought the relationship was just strange, you said it perfectly.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think he resented her I think that’s just her narrative because of course Carrie didn’t do anything wrong.

As for celebrating her achievements and not dulling her light. Is she serious? Every time she does ANYTHING she overshares and celebrates it on her stories. The books, the WOS award, the bows…which is fine it’s her platform, but to say she doesn’t celebrate her achievements shows she is so self unaware.
This. She celebrates herself and her achievements all the time on her social media (while blissfully ignoring her privilege). If she does that in private too, maybe coupled with "I AM SO BUSY, what are YOU doing, I have THREE jobs", I can imagine how that drives someone up the wall at some point. But that wouldnt have been the only reason for him to end the relationship. It fits Carrie's narrative though, because as you said, it means that SHE didn't do anything wrong. I'm sure they were both not the easiest partners, and I still judge them both for how their relationship started. But I go by what Carrie shows us and how she desperately tries to deal with her post-breakup era IN PUBLIC.

Boundaries, Carrie, boundaries.

Reactions: 11
There could have been some jealousy or resentment from Oliver. It must be exhausting being in a relationship with someone like Carrie who has achieved a lot but loves to talk about it all the time.
I think she wants a boyfriend who worships the ground she walks on, but if she did then that's all we'd ever hear about 😂

Reactions: 1
I could not imagine being someone actually working class not from London dating Carrie, who is untrained and got ferried to auditions as a kid and has roles handed to her. Like since she worked hard for Eponine, her work ethic and humbleness nosedived. She gets handed book deals for utterly mediocre crap, gets handed leading lady roles for her name, and gets gifted a tonne of random tit she then never mentions again. She's never had to work a non-acting job or had to struggle between roles and it shows. She just skipped right over putting the work in straight into owning a house in London and touting her What's On Stage awards like they're anything but a population medal. Oliver must be so bleeping relieved lmao.

Reactions: 12
A video popped up that I watched with one of her friends going backstage of Chitty and Carrie was showing her around. She mentioned how she really enjoyed her friends seeing her shows because it makes her perform 'even better' 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
A video popped up that I watched with one of her friends going backstage of Chitty and Carrie was showing her around. She mentioned how she really enjoyed her friends seeing her shows because it makes her perform 'even better' 😂
Oh god🤦🏻‍♀️ She would say that🤦🏻‍♀️💀😂🤣

I could not imagine being someone actually working class not from London dating Carrie, who is untrained and got ferried to auditions as a kid and has roles handed to her. Like since she worked hard for Eponine, her work ethic and humbleness nosedived. She gets handed book deals for utterly mediocre crap, gets handed leading lady roles for her name, and gets gifted a tonne of random tit she then never mentions again. She's never had to work a non-acting job or had to struggle between roles and it shows. She just skipped right over putting the work in straight into owning a house in London and touting her What's On Stage awards like they're anything but a population medal. Oliver must be so bleeping relieved lmao.
You would think spending time with her cast mates who do have to work normal jobs and don’t have a famous brother would give her a reality check but nope. At this point she’d be better dating someone who is exactly like her and they can massage each other’s egos all day

Reactions: 9
I’ve been trying to figure out exactly what it is about Carrie that drives me up the wall… I admittedly like going back to her theatre vlogs and take some comfort in them (don’t ask me why, I just do). For me the Heathers vlogs are the hardest for me to watch. I do think that was the show where everything started going to her head. Those were the vlogs were she did a reintroduction of Carrie Hope Fletcher because she suddenly felt more famous. I think that dressing room had something to do with it (adding her name to the drawer with all the celebs that have also had that room probably was some of it).
*side note I realised that Julie Walters and Victoria Wood used that dressing room when they did Acorn Antiques The Musical- there’s a behind the scenes video on YouTube where I realised it was the same theatre.
Then after Heathers she had quite a long period with no work. Then she did May, Myself and I… I find those videos the hardest to watch because she comes across so selfish in those videos. Especially the video titled ‘Myself’. Talking about free throws at the Aladdin Premiere after party and doing everything she could to get one- to the point of stalking some women in the hopes that they’d leave one of the throws they picked up behind. That’s not being selfish in a good way! That’s just being a witch! She admitted in the video that the woman she asked about the ‘spare’ throw didn’t speak English and then accused the 2 women of lying when they said they were taking it for a friend. Carrie comes across as such a brat in that video. Another video which I really hate is a Disney vlog (it might have been from the Celinde trip- after Celinde left) where Carrie thought Elsa was saying hi to Carrie in the parade. Carrie put 2 clips in saying that Elsa was saying ‘Carrie’ and the more I looked at it, the less it looked like she was saying Carrie. Whereas I completely commend her for the work she has done for charities, she has helped to raise a lot of money for the Urgent Ukraine Crisis charity on her Instagram, nowadays she comes across as an incredibly selfish person who does the occasional good thing to make herself feel better about herself. She doesn’t come across as a good person who makes the occasional mistake anymore. She now comes across as big headed and selfish and has never done a selfless good deed. She always has to be in the limelight.
sorry for the rant- I’ve been analysing why I always come back to this thread, and it’s because we are mostly all on the same page and we can see right through her. Thank you to the wonderful community we have created here. I’ve seen some really horrible, toxic threads on this website, one’s that I can’t read anymore and had to ignore certain users who were full of genuine hatred. I’ve never had to ignore any user on this thread. You’re all such a lovely bunch x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There could have been some jealousy or resentment from Oliver. It must be exhausting being in a relationship with someone like Carrie who has achieved a lot but loves to talk about it all the time.
I think she wants a boyfriend who worships the ground she walks on, but if she did then that's all we'd ever hear about 😂
It's unlikely she's going to find a guy who both worships the ground she walks on, and is successful but never more so than her. If he is successful, he of course will have his own career and interests to focus on and won't be in so much awe of Carrie. We make fun of Tom and Gi on here (and their thread) but to their credit, if one is currently doing better than the other, they don't throw tantrums about it

Reactions: 6
TBF I could never run with my other half, his pace is double mine, he'd basically have to walk to stay level with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been trying to figure out exactly what it is about Carrie that drives me up the wall… I admittedly like going back to her theatre vlogs and take some comfort in them (don’t ask me why, I just do). For me the Heathers vlogs are the hardest for me to watch. I do think that was the show where everything started going to her head. Those were the vlogs were she did a reintroduction of Carrie Hope Fletcher because she suddenly felt more famous. I think that dressing room had something to do with it (adding her name to the drawer with all the celebs that have also had that room probably was some of it).
*side note I realised that Julie Walters and Victoria Wood used that dressing room when they did Acorn Antiques The Musical- there’s a behind the scenes video on YouTube where I realised it was the same theatre.
Then after Heathers she had quite a long period with no work. Then she did May, Myself and I… I find those videos the hardest to watch because she comes across so selfish in those videos. Especially the video titled ‘Myself’. Talking about free throws at the Aladdin Premiere after party and doing everything she could to get one- to the point of stalking some women in the hopes that they’d leave one of the throws they picked up behind. That’s not being selfish in a good way! That’s just being a witch! She admitted in the video that the woman she asked about the ‘spare’ throw didn’t speak English and then accused the 2 women of lying when they said they were taking it for a friend. Carrie comes across as such a brat in that video. Another video which I really hate is a Disney vlog (it might have been from the Celinde trip- after Celinde left) where Carrie thought Elsa was saying hi to Carrie in the parade. Carrie put 2 clips in saying that Elsa was saying ‘Carrie’ and the more I looked at it, the less it looked like she was saying Carrie. Whereas I completely commend her for the work she has done for charities, she has helped to raise a lot of money for the Urgent Ukraine Crisis charity on her Instagram, nowadays she comes across as an incredibly selfish person who does the occasional good thing to make herself feel better about herself. She doesn’t come across as a good person who makes the occasional mistake anymore. She now comes across as big headed and selfish and has never done a selfless good deed. She always has to be in the limelight.
sorry for the rant- I’ve been analysing why I always come back to this thread, and it’s because we are mostly all on the same page and we can see right through her. Thank you to the wonderful community we have created here. I’ve seen some really horrible, toxic threads on this website, one’s that I can’t read anymore and had to ignore certain users who were full of genuine hatred. I’ve never had to ignore any user on this thread. You’re all such a lovely bunch x
The Ukraine charity link isn’t what she’s raised personally it’s just a general link lots of people have on their profiles and have collectively raised. All Carrie has done is stick a link in her profile

Reactions: 9
What happened at stage door for her to post about it?
This is pure speculation but maybe someone (or some people) waited to see her specifically at stage door and she accidentally ignored them because she didn't realise they were waiting for her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.