Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I think she was with Pete when she started writing All That She Can See. She said in the acknowledgments that she used Oliver’s likeness for the love interest character (so basically wrote the character as looking like Oliver) and she thanked him for it in the acknowledgements from what I remember.
Ah thank you, I really wasn’t sure anymore about this, but I think you’re right :)
But wow, knowing what we know about the beginnings of their relationship, this seems pretty telling.

kazizzle

VIP Member
Just been watching some tech YouTube channels with my other half and an advert for Cinderella came on. Very different from the usual kinds of adverts he gets on his YouTube - don’t think I’ve ever seen one come up for a musical before and we watch A LOT of tech and gaming YouTube channels. Trying to attract new audiences maybe?

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I see she is now upto 11 post on her finsta. I’m soo curious to see what she has been posting.
I imagine it’ll be how wonderful and exciting her life is with exciting things coming up. Usual post break up stuff to show the other one she doesn’t care

Mark81

VIP Member
I once read something that I thought was really true for M/F breakups and is probably going to apply here.

After a breakup, the guy starts out feeling amazing, flirts with loads of women, enjoys the classic 'single life' but the sadness about the end of the relationship catches up with him over time.

After a breakup, the woman starts out completely depressed, really in her feelings, struggles to adjust, but over time manages to improve and return to happiness. It's like they go opposite ways.

Obviously not a hard and fast rule but one I've observed and experienced a few times - and seems very similar here.
I think that very much depends on the relationship. The only guys I know who have done that are ones who made an impulse decision to leave and maybe had a stupid one night stand and messed up a good thing. Those in unhealthy or toxic relationships feel much better out of it and rather be alone than go through that again.

In olivers case it depends which side he falls on.

jolene4745

VIP Member
Is it double standards to say staring at
Magic Mike OR
Pole dancing
Both cringe
But everyone entitled to watch
Single, free country etc etc
So if Oliver posted he was watching strippers would people come on here and complain about it and say it’s cringe?! No, they would say it’s fine because he’s single and can do whatever he wants.

• carrie was MIA from public social media and made her return an hour ago.
• her and olivier have broken up.
• she’s got a finsta account and her facebook is gone
• cinderella is going to broadway in autumn 2022 (or atleast that’s what the casting call says), will carrie go to broadway?
• cinderella is back from the christmas hiatus this week

that’s all i can remember right now
What is the Finsta do we know?

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I wonder if that post is from someone who works behind the scenes at Cinderella, hopefullyif it gets back to her agents she can have a good knock of the ego and might bring her ass back to earth

Why would you start following your ex again? I can understand if you don't want to see them having a normal, nice time without you, when you're suffering heartbreak.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Was Carrie meant to be off today? Westend understudies say Georgina is on. Few other understudies are on too. Wonder if Cinderella has been hit by Covid like Wicked has.

jolene4745

VIP Member
He probably wants to shove it in her face that he can get someone so much better. Ewl.
If that is the case, she’s so much better off without him. If he’s like that, he’ll never have a genuine relationship with anyone, and who wants to be in a relationship with someone like that anyway?! Major red flags.

nb2021

Does anyone remember that weird post from Oliver not long ago, it got deleted. I can’t completely remember it but it was a bit risqué for someone under Disney contract! Also didn’t he go out with the cast after the opening and Carrie went home?? All stuff I’m trying up remember 😹