Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the trip away was a bit of an attempt at a band aid holiday that didn’t work 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I said on the previous thread but I still think something changed for Oliver during their trip. I went through her IG and during the whole time they had been officially dating, that was their first solo trip as a couple, not with her family (WDW) and not for press (LA).

That trip + covid could have made Oliver realize he maybe can’t see a future with her (hence why the out of the blue for Carrie)

Reactions: 12
Is there an archive video of her live somewhere? I don’t remember this story about Oli with a mallet, but really want to see it!

Reactions: 2
Is there an archive video of her live somewhere? I don’t remember this story about Oli with a mallet, but really want to see it!
It’s on her grid, the second most recent post. The mallet episode is right at the end of the video.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Fairytales are not to be believed
I blame myself if I have been deceived
I was fine on my own
Made of steel, hard as stone
I know I have a heart because you broke it
I was so unaware
That I could fall so hard
But what good is a heart
If you don't care?”

^^ that’s going to be a hard one first show back!

Feel bad for her. Breakups suck
I was just thinking that as I just saw her Instagram post! I know we will never know the reason why probably. I mean he got to live in her home that she bought, is less well know than her but I do wonder if he was having it off with someone else. She seems to be blindsided by this and I know she can be smug and annoying but I do feel for her this time

Reactions: 2
Recap:
- Cinderella moving to Broadway. Speculation on whether carries going as well
- posted that she's logging off, made a private IG, blocked Oliver
- accidentally (?) posted about eating chocolate to mend her broken heart
- unblocked Oliver and announced her break up in an Instagram post saying she was blindsided
I kinda feel for her this time

Reactions: 1
Her performance is suddenly going to become very good.
If it's true that ALW said he might reconsider her for Broadway if she stayed quiet on social media, maybe if she starts getting better reviews she'll be allowed to transfer with the show. I do hope ALW isn't giving her/the Cinderella cast too much of a hard time, she does not need it!

Reactions: 6
Whilst I feel bad for her, I take what she has said with a pinch of salt.

Let's not forget everyone, she is very quick to play the victim and we have only heard one side. Also, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 23
• carrie was MIA from public social media and made her return an hour ago.
• her and olivier have broken up.
• she’s got a finsta account and her facebook is gone
• cinderella is going to broadway in autumn 2022 (or atleast that’s what the casting call says), will carrie go to broadway?
• cinderella is back from the christmas hiatus this week

that’s all i can remember right now
What is the Finsta do we know?

Scott did a live on insta but I missed it, did anyone catch it? Although doubt he would have said anything.

Saw someone on twitter say she thinks she feels worse about Carrie and Oliver breaking up than they do. Weird.

Reactions: 17
I don't know how to attach a screenshot but have you noticed she's edited the Instagram post to take out that it ended abruptly and wasn't expected?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't know how to attach a screenshot but have you noticed she's edited the Instagram post to take out that it ended abruptly and wasn't expected?
She's deleted the corresponding (automated) twitter post as well. Which is a little odd because when I looked through it earlier it had hundreds of supportive replies and pictures of pets.

Here we go, tweaking the narrative. 😐

old post
1643674785877.png

new post
1643674823269.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The original version was still up on Twitter but that's gone now, too. I hope she's doing okay.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.