Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cd1313

Sleuth time. 🔎 All of those names are still friends with Oliver on his personal Facebook (which is public so you can see all his posts and friends list). He’s also still friends with Summer Strallen. And Carrie. But he does seem to go on there because there’s Frozen stuff on there so… why is he friends with ALL of his exes? If you’re on good or civil terms with an ex, fair play. But the fact he’s Facebook friends with ALL of them, and god knows who else, is a weird flex. But yeah, I know we are dubious of people who claim to have inside knowledge but the info on this post seems to check out at first look.
(Don’t worry, I didn’t even look at the profile of those names because there’s no need to Facebook stalk innocent women who aren’t involved in Carrie and Oliver’s drama! 🤣)
It is weird, but I also know of a lot of celebrities have current info on their Facebook or Twitter accounts that their teams post on their behalf. I know of a couple that don't even have access to those accts because their teams worry about them posting things that are potentially problematic. Not saying that's the case, just mentioning the possibility:)

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I remember in a blog post or comment she said that Pete had started counciliyng for his anger. I think it was actually Pete that said that on his YouTube channel l. He used to upload vlogs where he spoke to to the camera with like a hipper style backdrop. It was so long ago I can't remember the details 😅🙈

Carrieisabadwriter

Yeah I agree with this, my family followed my ex of two years on facebook months after we broke up, when someone hangs out with your family a lot, they tend to befriend them. Oliver & her family probably have a relationship that wasn’t tarnished from the breakup, and unless he did something god awful to Carrie, I wouldn’t think that he’d just start an unfollowing spree of all her close friends and family.

I think Carrie would have unfollowed his family. But I cpold be wrong lol

Joseph has a UK tour starting late March rather than a London run this year (well nothing has been announced or put on sale for London as far as I know)

Perhaps Cindermehla is getting yet another relaunch in the summer :ROFLMAO:
I do know it’s her dream role to be the narrator in Joseph. She will need to keep in ALW good books

qwerty92

She didn't use the word 'blindsided', but she basically described that her relationship ended abruptly and that she didn't see it coming, i.e., she was blindsided, and people have been describing it as such on here.
Oh okay. I got confused because it said ‘saying she was blindsided’. So I thought she’d actually said it.

CeeThreeTV

I saw a post here yesterday saying something about the way Carrie treated Oliver at the end of a live wasn't very nice... Something about ketchup? I can't find the post now and feel like I was imagining it. Can anyone explain what happened? Ta

Poothe

VIP Member
Oh 100%, it's never going to happen. Six are doing incredible things for diversity in the industry, as you say, Carrie would be a huge move backwards.

I went to find it in my likes but I didn't like it. Basically it was the 'hey Rocco' audio, and Cinderella was Rocco.
@batnitt The first one on the list. Same woman who was scathing about ALW I think.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm not 100% how insta works but could she have blocked to stop others tagging him in her comments?
As she still follows on Twitter/FB etc

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Just watched Carrie's latest live. She seems pretty manic in it. Has she got bipolar like Tom?