Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think anyone’s siding with anyone?
Both single. Each to their own.
Just interested in the perception of double standards...

Can imagine the uproar of he posted himself watching pole dancers at a club
Not that he would
He’s enslaved to Disney now
Clearly people are siding with him, people were saying he’s single so it’s fine for him to do whatever he wants, but then complain about her doing what she wants? To me, that is a double standard, and that’s for anyone, not just Carrie and Oliver. I just don’t like how people act like the man can do whatever he wants and it’s okay when a relationship ends, but when the woman does it’s not okay and wrong. That’s all I’m getting at.

Don’t think anyone’s siding with anyone?
Both single. Each to their own.
Just interested in the perception of double standards...

Can imagine the uproar of he posted himself watching pole dancers at a club
Not that he would
He’s enslaved to Disney now
He can do whatever he wants, thats not what I’m getting at. I‘m saying it’s a double standard in my opinion, I’m just saying I don’t like when people act like it’s fine for him to do whatever he wants but it’s not okay for her to do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is it double standards to say staring at
Magic Mike OR
Pole dancing
Both cringe
But everyone entitled to watch
Single, free country etc etc
Not sure I said anywhere either of them couldn’t do what they want?

Reactions: 2
Is it double standards to say staring at
Magic Mike OR
Pole dancing
Both cringe
But everyone entitled to watch
Single, free country etc etc
So if Oliver posted he was watching strippers would people come on here and complain about it and say it’s cringe?! No, they would say it’s fine because he’s single and can do whatever he wants.

So if Oliver posted he was watching strippers would people come on here and complain about it and say it’s cringe?! No, they would say it’s fine because he’s single and can do whatever he wants.
No I was saying he’d probably be labelled ‘creepy and weird’ like he was on here for liking Instagram photos

Reactions: 11
Well OP was actually pondering whether if he did do that what the opinion would be as when he liked girls photos on Instagram he was called creepy etc.

OP also didn’t say Carrie shouldn’t be at the show. You’ve pounced for no reason.

Reactions: 11
No I was saying he’d probably be labelled ‘creepy and weird’ like he was on here for liking Instagram photos
All people were saying is that the age difference was weird and creepy to them, people have different opinions.

Well OP was actually pondering whether if he did do that what the opinion would be as when he liked girls photos on Instagram he was called creepy etc.

OP also didn’t say Carrie shouldn’t be at the show. You’ve pounced for no reason.
People have been taking up for him on here all the time lately, I didn’t pounce I stated an opinion and an observation. Isn’t that why we’re all here, too state our opinions? This is literally just my opinion, no one has to agree with it.

Carrie trying to be sexy in that video is cringey.
Why does she dress so old for her age?!🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A work trip? I assumed it was a Hen Night b/c the girl in the middle of the row is wearing white and they all have Champagne.
I meant actors from her ‘work’ Cinderella the people tagged work on the show 😂 think the girl in white is Laura Baldwin (one of the stepsisters sitting next to Georgina Castle the other step sister)

Reactions: 2
Haven't kept up with Carrie much over the last couple of years but she appeared on my fyp on tiktok tonight after not seeing her on anywhere for a few months and she had really packed on the weight even more. I'm surprised they allow her to continue acting like that considering how strict so many places are!

C
Haven't kept up with Carrie much over the last couple of years but she appeared on my fyp on tiktok tonight after not seeing her on anywhere for a few months and she had really packed on the weight even more. I'm surprised they allow her to continue acting like that considering how strict so many places are!
Can we not make this about weight?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
C

Can we not make this about weight?
Yet I am. Many shows literally require the embodiment of the character and are ruthless. Performers are being treated appallingly in the industry in order to stay a certain shape, I am simply implying Miss Fletcher is being given a free pass based on her name and name alone. Need I remind you it's against the rules to police what people say on here.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear Lord she’s watching strippers
Take that Oliver! 😂 #livingmybestsinglelife
Just a thought
Now imagine if he posted a similar thing watching girls strip ...
He’d be accused of being Creepy, weird etc
Sure, let's please have this discussion yet again🙄 It was because they were 21-year olds. Rightly called slightly creepy.

Reactions: 5
Sure, let's please have this discussion yet again🙄 It was because they were 21-year olds. Rightly called slightly creepy.
Sorry but there is nothing 'rightly' about it, that implies a fact not opinion. If some find it creepy, fine, but a ten year age gap is fine, legal and very common (for both sexes). Plus liking photos isn't all that deep or necessarily mean I want to have sex with you.

I don't have an opinion on oliver one way or another, but so far there is no evidence of wrong doing on his part, or Carrie's (aside her being her usual self)

Reactions: 26
Clearly people are siding with him, people were saying he’s single so it’s fine for him to do whatever he wants, but then complain about her doing what she wants? To me, that is a double standard, and that’s for anyone, not just Carrie and Oliver. I just don’t like how people act like the man can do whatever he wants and it’s okay when a relationship ends, but when the woman does it’s not okay and wrong. That’s all I’m getting at.

He can do whatever he wants, thats not what I’m getting at. I‘m saying it’s a double standard in my opinion, I’m just saying I don’t like when people act like it’s fine for him to do whatever he wants but it’s not okay for her to do the same.
Carrie is posting about it Oliver is not. We are commenting about what’s been posted.

How can we comment on Oliver when he’s posted nothing so there is nothing to comment on? Also, it’s a Carrie thread so people are commenting on Carrie

No they wouldn’t. You are literally making up what people would say before it’s even happened. People on here were calling him creepy for following new women so soon after breaking up not long ago I think you are reading only which parts suit you

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.