Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie looks old enough to play Jenna. She didn’t get the role because she does not have the emotional range to play a part like Jenna, plus I’m pretty sure Waitress opened not long after Heathers closed and her voice was absolutely wrecked for a good chunk of time, imagine her auditioning if her voice sounded like it did on closing night 😂.
Lucie Jones looks at least 5 years younger than Carrie.
Waitress was the only show my sister and I watched on Broadway (didn't have time for any other) and the lead actress was SO good. I'm not the biggest fan of the show/music overall but whoever plays Jenna has got to be a more than decent actress to pull of the emotional range. It's not a sassy, "I'll pull The Face if a sad song comes on" - kind of role, you know, the way Carrie interprets all of hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder what the Insta posts will be like if Oliver wins his WOS award and Carrie doesn’t…

Reactions: 7
Just remember the WOS awards are popularity contests and are voted on by the public. Although deserved Jessie might not win cos a) the show has been open less time b) the kind of fans who vote for Carrie would vote whether they’d seen the show or not c) cinders campaigned for votes, don’t remember Cabaret being arsed to do it.d) it’s a popularity contest not judged on talent.
Her time will come at the more prestigious Oliviers cos there’s no way The Face ™️ Is going to win one for Cindermehla

Just remember the WOS awards are popularity contests and are voted on by the public. Although deserved Jessie might not win cos a) the show has been open less time b) the kind of fans who vote for Carrie would vote whether they’d seen the show or not c) cinders campaigned for votes, don’t remember Cabaret being arsed to do it.d) it’s a popularity contest not judged on talent.
Her time will come at the Oliviers

Reactions: 6
yep - and tickets to cabaret have been like gold dust too so could guess that they’re not attracting the types of fans that will flood votes etc. there’s always the oliviers! (when sutton foster should get her deserved nomination too)

Reactions: 3
yep - and tickets to cabaret have been like gold dust too so could guess that they’re not attracting the types of fans that will flood votes etc. there’s always the oliviers! (when sutton foster should get her deserved nomination too)
Sutton Foster, Jessie Buckley, Samantha Barks...I don’t think Cinders will get a look in.

Reactions: 9
Martine McCutcheon won one, was never there, pissed off the whole production, you can see Jonathan Pryce's disgust when she's named winner.

Reactions: 5
Her time will come at the more prestigious Oliviers cos there’s no way The Face ™️ Is going to win one for Cindermehla
All Carrie needs is Tom is post it and she's won :/

Reactions: 2
I think Sam barks stands a strong chance of winning the wos one. Frozen is the biggest hit of the new shows, is in the largest theatre so more people will have seen it, Sam has a pretty big following and obviously so does disney

Reactions: 18
Oh dear Lord she’s watching strippers
Take that Oliver! 😂 #livingmybestsinglelife
Just a thought
Now imagine if he posted a similar thing watching girls strip ...
He’d be accused of being Creepy, weird etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear Lord she’s watching strippers
Take that Oliver! 😂 #livingmybestsinglelife
Just a thought
Now imagine if he posted a similar thing watching girls strip ...
He’d be accused of being Creepy, weird etc
I think they’re at Magic Mike Live, each to their own!🙈 Some of the other girls look so awkward, like they don’t want to be there at all

• Haha
Why does it seem like everyone is all of a sudden siding with Oliver and taking up for him?! Trust me, I get how annoying and insufferable Carrie can be, but we don’t know what happened or why they broke up, I don’t understand why people seem to be just taking his side. Carrie does a lot of things wrong, we all know that and I’m pretty sure that’s why we’re all here. Everyone seems to think she did everything wrong in the relationship, and I’m not saying she did no wrong, but let’s not act like Oliver couldn’t have done wrong too. People were saying on here how Oliver can do whatever he wants and it’s fine because he’s now single, so why can’t the same be for her? I just hate when people act like it’s okay for the man to do whatever he wants and it’s okay and he can get away with it, but when the woman does it’s not okay.

Reactions: 12
Don’t think anyone’s siding with anyone?
Both single. Each to their own.
Just interested in the perception of double standards...

Can imagine the uproar of he posted himself watching pole dancers at a club
Not that he would
He’s enslaved to Disney now

Reactions: 14
I wonder if that post is from someone who works behind the scenes at Cinderella, hopefullyif it gets back to her agents she can have a good knock of the ego and might bring her ass back to earth

I wonder if that post is from someone who works behind the scenes at Cinderella, hopefullyif it gets back to her agents she can have a good knock of the ego and might bring her ass back to earth
Looks like a work trip with the names tagged. A few look mortified

Having said that judging by the PR for Cinderella so far there’s probably a publicity tie-in coming soon😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.