Carrie Hope Fletcher #16 Sad Cinderella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie needs to be told that just because you can belt, doeant means you should. Whitney Houston never wasted a belt.

Reactions: 13
Carrie needs to learn that just because she can belt doesn't mean she should belt,

I watch lots of videos where people show their improvement after working with a vocal coach over a period of time, and it's really noticeable that lots of young, unexperienced performers with powerful/loud voices begin their journeys shouting and belting EVERYTHING - then time with a vocal coach teaches them how to mix and control their belt over time. It's crazy that Carrie has been in the industry this long and she's still using her voice the way she does.

Idina Menzel is someone who used to shout everything (listen to her in Rent or earlier recordings), then messed her voice up belting too much in Wicked and had to bring it back to health by being more measured.

Reactions: 16
Celinde does a lot of singing with her boyfriend Richard Fleeshman their singing and tone really compliment each other. Celinde has a beautifully trained voice. Carrie is so overbearing must be nightmare to perform with someone so selfish and uncontrolled with their voice.

Reactions: 9
That's a name I remember, was he in Corrie?
Celinde does a lot of singing with her boyfriend Richard Fleeshman their singing and tone really compliment each other. Celinde has a beautifully trained voice. Carrie is so overbearing must be nightmare to perform with someone so selfish and uncontrolled with their voice.

Reactions: 1
Unlike some former soap stars turned musical theatre performers, he can actually sing really well

Reactions: 5
I still find it so weird that they’re a couple and no idea why lol think it’s because I still picture him as the goth kid from Corrie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Summer Strallen did a show with Richard Fleeshman, so she must have been with Oliver then (2015) Before Richard was with Celinde he was with Samantha Barks who's now Oliver's cast mate...small little world!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Carrie needs to learn that just because she can belt doesn't mean she should belt,

I watch lots of videos where people show their improvement after working with a vocal coach over a period of time, and it's really noticeable that lots of young, unexperienced performers with powerful/loud voices begin their journeys shouting and belting EVERYTHING - then time with a vocal coach teaches them how to mix and control their belt over time. It's crazy that Carrie has been in the industry this long and she's still using her voice the way she does.

Idina Menzel is someone who used to shout everything (listen to her in Rent or earlier recordings), then messed her voice up belting too much in Wicked and had to bring it back to health by being more measured.
To be fair to Carrie, it took Idina Menzel way too long to bother to learn to sing healthily, too. But yeah, I'd look into it if I were Carrie. She said in some video that when she was just starting out, she could just walk onstage and belt without warming up, but that she has since started warming up. I remember finding it really odd that she hadn't realised at 19/20 that warming up and taking care of her voice was vital.

Reactions: 14
Working on valentines day. Intentional to take her mind off the break up?

Reactions: 2
I think I remember him on some reality show, Soapstar to Opera star?! 😂 he was fit.
I was resisting making a contribution to this discussion. Because describing him as hot as duck was as much as I was going to be able to add to the discussion. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Working on valentines day. Intentional to take her mind off the break up?
I was wondering this too, maybe she wants to perform that day because of what has happened. I do feel for her, it sucks having to go through heartbreak and it’s just bad timing with Valentine’s Day and I also think their anniversary was March. I think being back performing is helping her get through it, it helps her get out of the house and see people as she she’s surrounded by her cast mates. Say what you will about Carrie, and as frustrating as she can be at times it’s not a fun thing to have to go through, even though in the end she’s better off without him, that doesn’t make it easy. Hopefully she can get through it okay, at least she won’t be completely alone that day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.