Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I think it was after WEL during Carrie's meltdown. People said they saw him going out with castmates after the show without Carrie, and people thought that was weird.
I don’t think it was that time there was a poster who said they saw him out often and he was strange… or something

kev1974

VIP Member
I do know it’s her dream role to be the narrator in Joseph. She will need to keep in ALW good books
mmmm the current Joseph production has Laurence Connor as director, and since he's also the director of Cinders, he'll know all about Carrie. This could be a good thing or a bad thing for her ...

Oliver is following Carrie again on Instagram
Not on mine he isn’t! This shit is weird man! Follow/unfollow like she’s edited it but she made damn sure enough people knew she was blindsided so she knows what’s she’s doing. He is probably like fuck I had it made, lived in HER house, used her YouTube channel to create his own. I mean it’s just speculation but it’s like know he has frozen he is like fuck it I can make it on my own! However if your gonna make a break.. clean! Not this petty crap

mmmm the current Joseph production has Laurence Connor as director, and since he's also the director of Cinders, he'll know all about Carrie. This could be a good thing or a bad thing for her ...
Right!! Although maybe a new role or a tour would do her good! Get away and focus on herself! She always seems to (in my opinion) value her self worth on the men in her life! Pete,Alex and now all this Oliver nonsense. From what I have gathered she’s a prima donna but I will say she’s seems to be good at her job when she’s in the right state of mind. Fake it till you make it baby! Working for ALW is a massive chance and I can’t imagine Cinders will be to happy with all the neggy stuff!

Rosielee

I am seeing that in April, I have got the "can can" (or whatever they're called) seats right in the front by the stage, I've heard they're amazing BUT a lot happens on the little stage extension that will be behind us and we have to keep turning round, ah well! I just saw the pictures of the set and around the theatre and thought I HAVE to see that.
Yeah they use the extension and the wings a lot but if your mobility is good you should be fine.

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
does anyone have the excerpt of this?? i had no idea this happened
*spoilers I guess for anybody who wants to actually read this atrocity!!*

I suppose the character does get shot immediately after this so there’s not much room for any kind of lasting impact but in my opinion the inclusion of this kind of assault at all did nothing to further the story or develop the characters, it was completely unnecessary and came across as Carrie trying to be a bit edgy and adult 🙄
646DE358-A845-43C5-97B4-DF8CDAB2DAD4.jpeg
2868CDD4-CF08-42C3-963C-1CA19A94E7AB.jpeg