Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see this? Wonder if our Cazza will get the call to be the hero of the show.
OT slightly but I saw John Owen Jones is on tonight and he hasn’t played Jean Valjean for over a year!

Reactions: 7
If she does go back to Heather's she should play Martha!!
Nope! Do not want to hear Carrie butcher Kindergarten Boyfriend! Just nope! She may be able to sing the song, but I can’t imagine her pulling off the subtle comedy and tug at your heart strings moments in the song. That is my favourite song in Heathers- Carrie as Martha, nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nope! Do not want to hear Carrie butcher Kindergarten Boyfriend! Just nope! She may be able to sing the song, but I can’t imagine her pulling off the subtle comedy and tug at your heart strings moments in the song. That is my favourite song in Heathers- Carrie as Martha, nope!
New wave girl maybe?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice her latest post she has covered her ring finger very carefully!
If they’re engaged, they may have a magazine deal?!? When this usually is the case with others, they cannot announce it until the magazine has been published.

Reactions: 1
? Am I missing something? She posted Instagram stories where her left hand is clearly visible and isn't showing a ring. Why are people thinking Oliver's proposed?

Reactions: 4
If they’re engaged, they may have a magazine deal?!? When this usually is the case with others, they cannot announce it until the magazine has been published.
I don't know. Carries not really famous tbh. She's known in the theatre world but I wouldn't really class her as a celebrity

Reactions: 20
The way she aggressively talks on camera is so annoying to me every time. She needs to tone it down. All it says to me is that she’s not being genuine. Carrie’s best acting is when she pretends to be a nice person on camera.

Do quite like the jumper though paha.

Reactions: 13
I don't know. Carries not really famous tbh. She's known in the theatre world but I wouldn't really class her as a celebrity
Maybe if this was 2013 or 2014 in the height of her YouTube career she would’ve had some sort of spread. Definitely not now though. Especially with Cinders closing and everything. There won’t be much to write about how busy she is.

Reactions: 7
Hate when she says "not sponsored" but tags the company, and is blatantly fishing for a freebie in the future

Reactions: 8
Maybe if this was 2013 or 2014 in the height of her YouTube career she would’ve had some sort of spread. Definitely not now though. Especially with Cinders closing and everything. There won’t be much to write about how busy she is.
I dunno, Louise pentland got one and she's irrelevant

Reactions: 3
She might get one but to ensure interest the magazine would probably go with "TOM FLETCHER'S SISTER"

Reactions: 8
In her latest story there's no ring but she has proper nail polish (looks like gel) with sparkles on the ring finger, which some people get done after an engagement to show off the ring. Never noticed her having polish like this before so maybe....?

Reactions: 2
If they are engaged, they might not have the ring yet. They were wearing gloves most of the time when they were outside on holiday, and it may be that he proposed without a ring. They could be designing a ring together or Oliver might be letting Carrie choose her ring. These days it doesn’t even have to be a ring, I know someone who has an engagement necklace because their job doesn’t allow them to wear any jewellery on their hands or wrists. They decided it wasn’t worth having a ring they couldn’t wear when they can wear necklaces to work- hence the engagement necklace was born lol

Merry Christmas Eve btw. And Happy Holidays to those who don’t celebrate Christmas 🥳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.