Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently there's going to be an Oliver revival next year. I am convinced Carrie is a shoe in for Nancy...feel like I've posted this before but it bears repeating lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God I hope not. Nancy needs a good actress. It all depends if she is still Camerons darling. He could attract a bigger name I'd have thought.

Also for theatre fans there's a new 1.5 hour documentary just added to Now TV about Cameron Mackintoshs career

Reactions: 10
Carrie you havenā€™t been nominated for a Grammy. The composers of the albums have. You just happen to appear on them. Glad to clear that up.

I hope anyone but Webber wins. My neighbours dog howls out a better musical score most mornings than Webber has put out in the past two decades.

Reactions: 26
Carrie you havenā€™t been nominated for a Grammy. The composers of the albums have. You just happen to appear on them. Glad to clear that up.

I hope anyone but Webber wins. My neighbours dog howls out a better musical score most mornings than Webber has put out in the past two decades.
Does she really seriously think she has been nominated for a Grammy? She must be joking surely? If not that's really embarrassing for her, she really hasn't been nominated. It's the composers, lyricists, producers, those who recorded, edited it etc have been. The cast are pretty irrelevant, as long as they perform well

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently there's going to be an Oliver revival next year. I am convinced Carrie is a shoe in for Nancy...feel like I've posted this before but it bears repeating lol
The problem is sheā€™d misinterpret ā€œAs Long As He Needs Meā€ the same way she did ā€œI Dreamed a Dreamā€ and essentially rip out any layers from the song at all - I dreamed a dream she essentially played ā€œFantine has been fired, Fantine lived hard life, Fantine sad therefore I will now be sad for three minutes straightā€, even through the middle/bridge where Fantine is actually a twisted version of happy/hopeful hoping her lover will come back and thinking of her child, so her version of ā€œAs Long as He Needs Meā€ would be some attempting to be feminist ā€œoooo look the big strong man *needs* ME! I am what he needs!ā€ Rather than the dark undertones of Nancy staying with an abusive boyfriend and all the layers within that, although saying that not sure if she would pick up on that in order to continually vague post about her past relationships but Iā€™m hoping sheā€™s gone through at least some personal growth šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
Nancy is quite a motherly character, especially to Oliver, and I just donā€™t see Carrie like that. Just think itā€™d come across rather cold.

OT but all this talk about Oliver takes me back to my school production and I got cast as the Artful Dodger, not enough boys auditioned so they ended up turning to the girls instead šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 11
If Carrie is engaged she can use the wedding as an excuse for no more theatre after cinderella, she wants 'time to focus on her, her relationship and plan her wedding'

What surprises me is she has never released an album. Singing is her strength and with her supposed core fanbase I'd have thought she would have made some money

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If Carrie is engaged she can use the wedding as an excuse for no more theatre after cinderella, she wants 'time to focus on her, her relationship and plan her wedding'

What surprises me is she has never released an album. Singing is her strength and with her supposed core fanbase I'd have thought she would have made some money
She did release an album - not original music tho

Reactions: 9
Oh hahah I must have missed that...which says a lot. Guess it didn't do well as she seems prime to have multiple cds to her name.
It was back in 2018, which seems like yesterday but also like 20 years ago aha

Reactions: 7
Offftt just had a quick listen. It sounds strikingly cheaply produced and her version of let it go is not good

Reactions: 2
I brought that album only because it was signed and I was still fairly a fan back then. Never actually listened to it, itā€™s just sitting in my drawer. Donā€™t think I could get over the fact that the cover of the signed ones were her with those god awful green glasses on

Reactions: 3
I used to have her songs in my itunes and I loved her version of Wonā€™t say Iā€™m in Love but now I can barely hear her singing without rolling eyes which sucks because I actually like the Cinderella song that is a duet with Sebastian (hoping I can eventually hear Laurenā€™s version of Cinderella at some point)

Reactions: 2
i actually donā€™t mind her version of burn but, like @Mark81 said, the whole thing sounds very cheaply produced. crazy thatā€™s her only album when she is apparently a musical theatre actress!

Reactions: 1
Carrieā€™s like actually delusional, isnā€™t she? I made it about a whole three minutes into her new vlog before turning it off. How does she not understand the difference between the Cinderella cast recording being nominated vs CHF being nominated? She appeared on a Grammy nominated album. She, herself wasnā€™t actually nominated.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.