Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly505

VIP Member
Slightly OT, but does anyone know what happened to Johnny Vickers? Lmao she acted like she was the first person to ever discover what a platonic friendship is when he was first introduced.
I was actually just wondering about him the other day because I could remember the name of his YouTube channel but not his name. From what I've seen, he's still acting but doesn't really make videos anymore.
No idea if him and Carrie still interact 😅

Reactions: 1

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Here is the link to vote for Carrie....or anyone else ;)

Hmmm up against Sam barks though. Also more people will have seen frozen than Cinderella. I wouldn't say its such a sure thing if people vote. Also many hard core theatre fans may go for Jessie in Cabaret.
Plus, Sam is more famous than Carrie.

Redfloss

VIP Member
Anyone see carries insta stories yesterday she was saying she had to peel the veg? Is she not going to Tom’s? He says how much he loves her on a tv show but can’t have his sister found for Christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she's probably chosen to be with Oliver this year? Tom usually invites Carrie and parents round his for Christmas

LitNerd

Chatty Member
Didn't Carrie only play Fantine in the concert version so wouldn't necessarily be aware of the blocking? Might be wrong. Like it or not, Carrie is a 'name' in theatre circles so drafting her in for something like that would probably be a bigger deal than just asking a lesser-known performer to step in. Feel like the newcomer would be way more keen to step in and help whereas Carrie would probably ask for more pay, diva demands, etc.
She was in the fully staged show after doing the concert the first time in 2019. She left the fully staged show for a period of I believe something like 7 weeks to do a Cinderella workshop and Rachel Ann Go went in to cover that period, she was meant to go back in until the normal cast change period of June but the pandemic hit literally like a week after she left - so she has been in the very same production that the tour cover went into so she would have had it somewhere in her brain and had experience of it, it may be contracting between the tour and London Les Mis companies because the main covers have been moving between the two but it is hilarious to think of Carrie throwing a strop every time they don’t ask her especially since JOJ came back to do Jean ValJean

Redfloss

VIP Member
It was in this video-
Carrie going on GG was embarrassing enough without her then admitting to it 😂😂 if she didn't admit it, it would've always been speculation and forgotten about

Also her swinging around the clearly empty mug was so unnecessary. She's too much

zadietells

She put a warning before she posted it. If people are weird enough to do that they don’t need anything to copy from
Plus anyone who might once have been tempted would also see that the guy was caught and sentenced (albeit leniently imo). Anyone else who is weird enough to want to copycat and isn’t put off by that fact won’t need anything to copy from anyway, I agree.

ChloeCat

Do you think Carrie’s getting the 💍 on this holiday?
I’ve thought that, then will marriages and babies be why she can’t get another role.
Obviously we can do both however in her line of work she would have to stop west end performing when heavily pregnant

Mark81

VIP Member
What rumours about Oliver? Did I miss something? Yes, Samantha Barks has developed into such an amazing performer and singer, she really is amazing and it’s awesome to watch. I’ve always enjoyed following her and her career, she seems very kind and grateful, unlike CHF.🙄
Cameron Mackintosh is heavily rumoured to be reviving Oliver at the Prince Edward Theatre, likely in 2023

Carrie was offered Nancy but took truly instead
That would have been oliver at Sheffield or somewhere I think? A major west end revival of the show I doubt she'd turn down.

Anyone know what this is about?!

(for reference, Dan Buckley used to be good friends/Had a YouTube channel/??I think lived with Scott Paige but then it seems Dan went through some struggles and now they don’t appear on each other’s socials anymore)

Was Dan in the Cinderella workshop??
Ooh I wonder what he knows....!

As an aside, does anyone know what happened between Dan and Scott? They obviously don't talk anymore - can see Dan had some kind of breakdown but Scott doesn't seem the type to end a friendship for no reason....?!

jolene4745

VIP Member
Where has Carrie mentioned that Oliver doesn’t pay towards the mortgage/rent?
I was wondering this too, I’ve never heard or seen her mention it anywhere. Oliver posted on his story about 25 minutes ago that he’s back at frozen with a selfie of himself. I can’t tell if he looks sad or tired or what, but he just looks different than his usual happy self in the picture. I mean maybe he’s just tired, he has just had Covid, but with everything that’s happened since yesterday, it does make me wonder. I did check who he’s following though, since he’s been on his Instagram and it does still say he’s following her. I’m so confused by the situation.

Ooh I wonder what he knows....!

As an aside, does anyone know what happened between Dan and Scott? They obviously don't talk anymore - can see Dan had some kind of breakdown but Scott doesn't seem the type to end a friendship for no reason....?!
Didn’t they have a YouTube channel together?

Going on a plane is no different to being in a packed football stadium, theatre, gig etc though and all those are going ahead.

I do get why people are still weary and that’s absolutely fine and your entitled to feel however you can. But lots of people are keen to get back to normal, feel if they have had the vaccine etc that they’ve done what they can and I tend to agree.

so whilst Carrie annoys me I personally don’t see the trip as an issue.

her doing events in between being sick and her problematic behaviour and attitude towards fans on the other hand…
That's totally fair. I agree with you 100% on that last paragraph!

dull-board1243

VIP Member
She's not coming up as follong him on either her IG or his for me. Those follower lists are really glitchy though but it says he follows her...
She blocked me so she doesn't come up anyway. Oliver, however still has their pics up and everything. Maybe it's just a spat?

I mean if it’s true, he can do so much better personally, he’s actually earnt all this success and seems like a genuine guy, whereas she just seems like a spoilt brat, getting everything given to her on a plate
Oliver can do so much better than Carrie. I don't think he understood the assignment. He and Carrie could've been FWB during Addams without entering a relationship. Yes, they were still cheating, but he wouldn't have had to throw away four years with Carrie's pompous ass.

Last edited:

Must42

Didn’t they have a YouTube channel together?
They did. I’ve only watched one of Dan’s YouTube videos since he’s been back on SM, and he said they deleted the channel when Scott went on the Circle. I don’t think they’re still friends though - he also spoke about how he (Dan) had hurt people and some of them aren’t in his life anymore.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Do Australians not get to quarantine at home? Is everyone who’s infected being send to some sort of quarantine camp?! Asking in all honesty, because other than the drama over Novak Djokovic I don’t know a lot about Australia‘s covid rules.
Australia has quarantine camps, such as Howard Springs.

But this is another topic for a different thread.