Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisiscat

Chatty Member
While on the talk of Boe and Crawford, did anyone catch their show on channel five last night. Was filmed last year and shown in cinemas?! I couldn't stand it 🥴
Do you mean Ball and Boe? I watched it and I quite enjoyed- there’s something about their friendship that’s really sweet. I was drunk and wrapping presents at the time…

Reactions: 1

Kimbo87

Ooh I wonder what he knows....!

As an aside, does anyone know what happened between Dan and Scott? They obviously don't talk anymore - can see Dan had some kind of breakdown but Scott doesn't seem the type to end a friendship for no reason....?!
I think Dan cheated on his wife; picked up from a few things Dan has said. Scott was really close to her so maybe they fell out over that?

Mark81

VIP Member
I wonder if the cast knew this was coming and that's why they were posting passive aggressive posts last week

salatblader

VIP Member
Didn’t Carrie write a song called The Way We Were about A*ex D*y years ago?
No, it was about Jack Howard. Edit: Sorry that song was about Alex Day. Another song was about Jack Howard. And Instagram often makes it seem people aren't following each other when they actually are. Those following lists aren't always reliable.

LitNerd

Chatty Member
She would never have time for the dancing, she would be on twatter all day replying to every mildly critical tweet, lol
Yeah this is the other side of it. She can get through with critical tweets only from musical theatre fans but I don’t think she’d be able to cope/justify the result of that being opened up the the thousands and eventual millions who watch strictly, especially the finals, she’d see that skyrocket I imagine even with the more general positive slant of strictly fans (it’s less of a cut throat fan base than X Factor used to be)

Mark81

VIP Member
But the likes are also still quite low. I've seen more social media people complain about reach, but I've never not seen someone who I follows post yet.

Mark81

VIP Member
I've seen both, Klaus is really good but I wouldn't put it in my list of annual must watches. The best thing about it is its traditional 2d animation. Mind you neither would I choose polar express.