Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Offftt just had a quick listen. It sounds strikingly cheaply produced and her version of let it go is not good

Reactions: 2

alethophobia

Are there any other backstage bloggers to watch? I only really watch her backstage ones so would like more!
there was the broadway dot com vlogs but they seemed to have stopped since covid happened

edit: london theatres also has a series similar (but they’re only 1 blog a show unlike bwaydotcom where it’s about 8 weekly vlog a show)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kit123

VIP Member
I suppose Oliver isn't that type to unfollow someone in a childish manner, whereas Carrie 100% is. Meh, I don't mind Oliver but watched her Addams family vlogs and thought it was SO strange them spending all the day together. Did the other casts gossip about them I wonder? When did they actually get together?

alethophobia

It reminds me of when people realised Tom's (now old) address was on companies house, and people started sending him letters. And others used the info and said they planned to go to his house. I can't remember if anyone actually did because this was years ago now, but it shows how quick people latch onto ideas, and the scary thing is, you never know someone's true intentions
i remember people use to camp out zoellas and alfies house because the address got revealed and it freaked zoe out a lot because people would knock on the door

• Wow

londongirl2001

VIP Member
A bit off the subject, but with all the show closures, things are probably not made easier when you consider how many cast members are actually in relationships with each other! There are at least two couples in Les Mis for example.
Are couples a bigger covid-threat when working at the same place? Because that would explain all the very last-minute cast changes at the Royal Ballet's recent performances :D that company has loads of couples :)) (at the top of my head I know of five)
Or do you mean it's not easy for the couple because both lose jobs/income when working at the same show/company? (I'm sorry, my brain is all over the place this week!!)

Buttercup1234

90% sure that if you're travelling it has to be a proper pcr as lateral flow tests are really unreliable for giving false negatives
For Finland, lateral flow tests from at least 48 hours before travelling are accepted. Then another LFT before returning to the UK, and a PCR within 2 days of getting home; must isolate until the results come back negative.

Reactions: 1

nb2021

Anyone else find it odd that neither Carrie or Oliver have posted about the others nominations?! (Unless I missed it or their contractually not allowed to promote other shows?!)

Mark81

VIP Member
Oh yeah of course, basically Elaine teaching memory so stopping the celeb literally every two seconds and telling her she’s doing everything wrong and reminding everyone it’s “her” song, only for the celeb to turn around and actually do the song really well

Haha oh yeah that side of Elaine is completely Carrie 🤣

dull-board1243

VIP Member
View attachment 966072
Came across this on the Strictly FB group, saying Carrie should do Strictly. I’m actually quite impressed at the level of delusion it takes to suggest that:

a) Carrie would ever be invited to do Strictly. She’s not famous enough. And that
b) Carrie could ever win Strictly. The girl cannot dance. She’s not even hard working enough to learn dancing well, seeing as she can’t even be bothered to warm up with her peers for her actual professional job. On the show, Tom, like his sister, was egotistical and unlikable, but to his credit, he was super hard working in his dance training.

Just made me laugh. Although the poster is right in one respect. If, in the impossible event that she did go on and win, Carrie really would never let anyone forget it.
She'd be eliminated in the first week. Then go rant about how it was everyone else's fault but hers.

kazizzle

VIP Member
I’m taking the leap and going to London on Wednesday in the hope jersey boys and les Mis are both on
Fingers crossed! If not then I’m sure you’d be able to get last minute tickets or something else. We use the TodayTix app a lot for on the day tickets and a lot of shows have a rush on there for cheap seats on the day. I recommend &Juliet if you haven’t seen it yet and end up at a loose end. Saw it in November and didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I did. It was my favourite show of the trip.

shesaidit

Is Carrie performing tonight after all? I see Lauren was supposed to be on but has now said she won't be (just in her normal track), west end understudies twitter says Georgina isn't on, so does that make it Carrie? Going on when she is scheduled to be off doesn't sound like her.