Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly505

VIP Member
Let’s just say, the first one was her going on a walk with her mum…
There was also one about how some hooligans vandalised her security camera and the fire alarm at the Gillian Lynne being loud. Basically a load of crap.
I don't think she understands what 'highlight' means. It's not just everything vaguely notable that happened to you in a year 😂

EDIT: I JUST COUNTED AND SHE POSTED *92* STORIES.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

silkytoes

I saw ALW yesterday (happened to be in one of his theatres) and he was wandering around without a mask on (they ironically have masks beside the entrances) and having a right complain about restrictions because “no one is dying”. I have no sympathy for the man.
One of my fiancé's friends is having his life support turned off today after 6 weeks in hospital with covid. He's in his 30s and has two children.

It's obviously a sensitive day for us today but this has reaaaaally upset me. (ALW, not you obvs)

• Heart
  • Sad

Mark81

VIP Member
Is this all shows or just Cinderella? Because we know there’s been a lot more issues with this show than just Covid..
Just cinderella so far. Seems a bit excessive to cancel all the way there February. At least based on the situation right now. I do wonder if covid is the excuse and even if it will reopen. It wasn't selling in prime November and December so I'm sure January's advance must be very low. It could be a money saving exercise

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
She shouldn't of shared the poster because she has young followers, and it also opens the doors for more sickos to see it and copy
She put a warning before she posted it. If people are weird enough to do that they don’t need anything to copy from

annagy

Re Six in the previous thread, Seymour's too vocally demanding. You listen to the principals and they're doing vocal gymnastics for over 4 mins in Heart of Stone alone. She'd ruin her voice in a week.

Also, can you see Carrie willingly sharing the stage with five other women? Seriously?

• Haha

ruthg19

I have to say, maybe I’m just a nosey parker, but one of the things that pisses me off the most about these cast complaints is how vague they are. The whole cast of Cinderella, including (and especially tbh) Carrie, keep putting out cryptic posts about how horrible their experiences are. But I just think, if your experiences are so horrible, tell us! Give us specifics on how ALW is such an awful employer. Tell us what happened! Because, if you don’t feel comfortable sharing that, then you shouldn’t be sharing anything at all.

I don’t know why fully grown adults are acting like 14 year olds experiencing their first break up, tweeting indirect call outs and posting stories about what a terrible day they had.

As far as I’m concerned, as a vapid consumer of social media - you’ve either had a terrible time in your contract, in which case I have great sympathy for you, and you are now detailing your experiences, so that your audience can understand. Cool. Or, you’re actually doing okay, but enjoy the attention you get from indirecting your employer. You can’t have both.

• Heart

Snowma

Well maybe if you hadn’t been prancing around at an event while you were ill you might have recovered enough to do your actual job. The job that people have paid to see you perform in.
Nah sorry this has really annoyed me.

It's on thing being ill but you will bring criticism upon yourself when you post about going on a night out and performing then being too ill. I'm not doubting she's sick but come on.. this is so tone deaf.

Reactions: 27

salatblader

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she doing those stupid Instagram-filter quizzes _while_ standing in the ski slopes on holiday in Finland?
Can't she stop for even one week?? If she needs to make content even on holiday, can it at least be something different from her usual dumb quizzes? So boring.
As a Norwegian, I am sure the Finns standing around her in the slopes are like "what an idiot".

Reactions: 27

on-toast91

Carrie you haven’t been nominated for a Grammy. The composers of the albums have. You just happen to appear on them. Glad to clear that up.

I hope anyone but Webber wins. My neighbours dog howls out a better musical score most mornings than Webber has put out in the past two decades.

Reactions: 26

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Going on a plane is no different to being in a packed football stadium, theatre, gig etc though and all those are going ahead.

I do get why people are still weary and that’s absolutely fine and your entitled to feel however you can. But lots of people are keen to get back to normal, feel if they have had the vaccine etc that they’ve done what they can and I tend to agree.

so whilst Carrie annoys me I personally don’t see the trip as an issue.

her doing events in between being sick and her problematic behaviour and attitude towards fans on the other hand…

Mark81

VIP Member
Netflix and live theatre...Two very different mediums and different sectors of the industry. Not like for like at all.

cobette

VIP Member
Carrie, people that are truly ill do not have the energy to post paragraphs of text defending their right to be ill.

Secondly, you need to see a doctor if you're ill this often.

Thirdly, if you were in a normal job they would not tolerate this level of absense.

She is lazy and self-entitled.

Reactions: 25

ladylulu

Near the end of the previous thread someone asked about Oliver x Carrie and whether they'll last (I'm paraphrasing). I do wonder about that. I used to think they'd get married in the next few years but I've changed my mind because their careers are diverging. Oliver got cast in Frozen and will probably go on to be another principal in another West End show after his Hans contract finishes. He was doing pantos and singing on cruise ships a few years ago so good for him for advancing in his career. Alas I sort of think Cinders is as high as Carrie will fly. I don't think she wants to go on anymore tours and she can't do ensemble work b/c she can't dance so she's going to try to get another West End principal role and I don't see her really getting much. I assume she'll return to Les Mis on occasion/ for concerts but how will doing Fantine for the fourth time or whatever feel in comparison to Oliver bouncing from good role to good role? I think she's going to start resenting him and they'll break up within a year of her leaving Cinderella.

catqueen101

So I’m abit confused one story of hers she says she’s ill with a cold (probably the reason for missing so many shows) the next she sang at the Diana award last night and got all glammed up?!

I’m sorry are we still going through a pandemic? If you’re actually claiming to be ill don’t go out, let alone go to an event
🙄😒
019E9FF1-6CB4-4EE2-89F6-CD381288A369.png

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Westeryonder21

Maybe this is why Tom Fletcher moved house quietly if things were being sent to home addresses.
How vile to go to the efforr of harrassing people like that, even to dislike someone none of them has done anything to deserve that treatment or to feel unsafe/attacked where they should feel protected.

Just awful. Thought lesson to watch what we all put out to the public eye, anyone can take anything off the internet and even if deleted will be out there forever and can be used by someone else.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
So I’m abit confused one story of hers she says she’s ill with a cold (probably the reason for missing so many shows) the next she sang at the Diana award last night and got all glammed up?!

I’m sorry are we still going through a pandemic? If you’re actually claiming to be ill don’t go out, let alone go to an event
🙄😒View attachment 915812
That stupid closed eye selfie thing she does really reeks of narcissism.