Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on - she "bought" something? With her own money? And the world is still turning?
Aye but she has also tried to tag the company with a huge hint that she loves the range so old habits die hard šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look, she's tweeting about going away on holiday at the end of the week... well deserved rest I'm sure šŸ™„ I reckon it's Lapland as she's going on about snow and it's not like she'd go anywhere decent šŸ¤£

Fantastic to know she's more than happy to jet off during a pandemic, omicron be damned.

Reactions: 8
Oh look, she's tweeting about going away on holiday at the end of the week... well deserved rest I'm sure šŸ™„ I reckon it's Lapland as she's going on about snow and it's not like she'd go anywhere decent šŸ¤£

Fantastic to know she's more than happy to jet off during a pandemic, omicron be damned.
It is Lapland she said on her stories a few hours ago.

donā€™t see the problem with her going on a trip she had planned? Itā€™s not against restrictions so why shouldnā€™t she. Everyoneā€™s put their lives on hold for long enough so I donā€™t begrudge anyone going and keeping plans whilst they can

Reactions: 20
It is Lapland she said on her stories a few hours ago.

donā€™t see the problem with her going on a trip she had planned? Itā€™s not against restrictions so why shouldnā€™t she. Everyoneā€™s put their lives on hold for long enough so I donā€™t begrudge anyone going and keeping plans whilst they can
I get where you're coming from and I agree that it's not against restrictions. In my opinion however, going abroad whilst cases are rising just seems irresponsible to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Best hope Sajid doesn't stick Lapland on a red list while she's there and end up with ten days in a Ā£3500 travelodge quarantine prison with microwave ready meals on her return!

Reactions: 9
I get where you're coming from and I agree that it's not against restrictions. In my opinion however, going abroad whilst cases are rising just seems irresponsible to me.
^ this.
If I was her Iā€™d have cancelled - Iā€™ve got a holiday booked for March and feeling really uneasy about it (itā€™s a reschedule of a previous cancellation + my mum doesnā€™t want to cancel or I would have done already)

Reactions: 7
Going on a plane is no different to being in a packed football stadium, theatre, gig etc though and all those are going ahead.

I do get why people are still weary and thatā€™s absolutely fine and your entitled to feel however you can. But lots of people are keen to get back to normal, feel if they have had the vaccine etc that theyā€™ve done what they can and I tend to agree.

so whilst Carrie annoys me I personally donā€™t see the trip as an issue.

her doing events in between being sick and her problematic behaviour and attitude towards fans on the other handā€¦

Reactions: 26
Going on a plane is no different to being in a packed football stadium, theatre, gig etc though and all those are going ahead.

I do get why people are still weary and thatā€™s absolutely fine and your entitled to feel however you can. But lots of people are keen to get back to normal, feel if they have had the vaccine etc that theyā€™ve done what they can and I tend to agree.

her doing events in between being sick and her problematic behaviour and attitude towards fans on the other handā€¦
That's totally fair. I agree with you 100% on that last paragraph!

Reactions: 1
Could be Lapland UK the saccone jolys just went although obvs not for a long break just a day
Doubt it as Lapland UK is very kid-oriented to the point even kid-at-heart Carrie would struggle šŸ˜…
Plus she's on holiday from 15-20th so strikes me as a mid-week/weekend break to Finland

Reactions: 2
Doubt it as Lapland UK is very kid-oriented to the point even kid-at-heart Carrie would struggle šŸ˜…
Plus she's on holiday from 15-20th so strikes me as a mid-week/weekend break to Finland
Hey at least itā€™s not another Disney trip. Sheā€™s actually realized thereā€™s other places to go other than Orlando.

Reactions: 12
Hey at least itā€™s not another Disney trip. Sheā€™s actually realized thereā€™s other places to go other than Orlando.
I bet sheā€™s going with the whole family. I see it as that kind of really lovely trip you take with little kids - everythingā€™s for them. Same as Disney really. All curated magic, no real life culture or anything.

Reactions: 6
Does she not see the irony of advertising a vlogging camera 1) via any platform other than her videos (I know Instagram has more reach but still) and 2) literally just one or two days after uploading an Instagram story complaining that sheā€™s apparently forgotten how to vlog šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 11

well many actors and stage crew are currently telling us what a bad couple of years (income wise) theyā€™ve had with lockdown cancelling their shows, and now that omicron is here and Boris is literally hovering his fingers over the ā€œclose all the theatres againā€ button, theyā€™re facing yet more uncertainty.

so it could be said that her bragging about going on holiday isnā€™t exactly showing solidarity or care for her less monied colleagues and their current income challenges.

Reactions: 10
Why have Sony given Carrie a Ā£500 camera to promote vlogging... She rarely makes good quality videos. Why not give it to someone who is more deserving

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Tbh Ā£500 for a vlogging camera, can't be that good a camera.

Reactions: 3
Whatā€™s with the completely fake high-pitched ā€œHello everyoneā€ in her ad? She sounds deranged. As always, if anythingā€™s going to put me off buying a product itā€™s a CHF ad.

Reactions: 5
Meh, I really donā€™t think the holiday thing is that deep tbh. This has been going on for two years. Sheā€™s double jabbed, will (hopefully) be following all restrictions, and has every right to go abroad, as does everyone else.

That said, I do think she is, by and large, an insufferable and tone deaf person, and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she begins sharing content about her ā€œmuch neededā€ break. Lol. As if she hasnā€™t been on an almost continuous break from Cinderella since the show opened.

Reactions: 16
Why have Sony given Carrie a Ā£500 camera to promote vlogging... She rarely makes good quality videos. Why not give it to someone who is more deserving
Her vlogs haven't been good since she did Heathers. That's going on three years now with half assed vlogs and online tantrums.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.