Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest story there's no ring but she has proper nail polish (looks like gel) with sparkles on the ring finger, which some people get done after an engagement to show off the ring. Never noticed her having polish like this before so maybe....?
When I get my nails done I do that all the time and so do a lot of other people I know. It's possible but it could also be she just wanted a bit of glitter for Christmas?

Reactions: 9
She probably had to keep her nails a certain way for cinders and with it now being closed for a while she may have decided to switch it up.

Reactions: 12
Anyone see carries insta stories yesterday she was saying she had to peel the veg? Is she not going to Tom’s? He says how much he loves her on a tv show but can’t have his sister found for Christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anyone see carries insta stories yesterday she was saying she had to peel the veg? Is she not going to Tom’s? He says how much he loves her on a tv show but can’t have his sister found for Christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she's probably chosen to be with Oliver this year? Tom usually invites Carrie and parents round his for Christmas

Reactions: 1
Co-starring 'The Face'

It's worth watching for the ensemble and supporting roles, but the four main leads are awful
When I went to see it I purposely chose a day Alfie Boe wasn't there because his version of JVJ upsets me so much 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The white mug was the biggest anticlimax to the world’s most boring advent calendar of all times! #gifted #ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The most generic looking mug. They should've taken the money they gave to these "influencers" and used it on hiring a designer to make the mug look better

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I went to see it I purposely chose a day Alfie Boe wasn't there because his version of JVJ upsets me so much 😬
I wish I'd done that! I was lucky to get a day that Michael Ball was off sick so we got Earl Carpenter but I really wish I'd managed one of the days it was both Earl Carpenter and John Owen Jones.

Reactions: 4
While on the talk of Boe and Crawford, did anyone catch their show on channel five last night. Was filmed last year and shown in cinemas?! I couldn't stand it 🥴

While on the talk of Boe and Crawford, did anyone catch their show on channel five last night. Was filmed last year and shown in cinemas?! I couldn't stand it 🥴
Do you mean Ball and Boe? I watched it and I quite enjoyed- there’s something about their friendship that’s really sweet. I was drunk and wrapping presents at the time…

Reactions: 1
Do you mean Ball and Boe? I watched it and I quite enjoyed- there’s something about their friendship that’s really sweet. I was drunk and wrapping presents at the time…
Oh yeah, confused myself with Micheal Crawford 🤦 I just don't think Boe's voice suits pop songs personally.

Netflix and live theatre...Two very different mediums and different sectors of the industry. Not like for like at all.

Reactions: 26
I definitely think Oliver proposed, as noted before that IG post Carrie made a week ago about ‘yesterday being particularly beautiful’ at Lapland screamed proposal. And then Oliver having two grid posts in a row of him and Carrie when he rarely posts them usually. What’s clinched it for me was seeing Tom refer to Oliver as ‘uncle Oliver’ when posting about him and Carrie dropping off cookies at their house.

Reactions: 19
Carrie is the next Elaine Paige… if anyone has seen the VT of Elaine trying to teach someone to sing Memory from Cats on All Star Musicals tonight you’ll know what I mean 😅

Irony is they filmed it on the Gillian Lynne stage surrounded by Cinderella set because it’s where Cats was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.