Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were 7 for January, a month where she wasn't working, I gave up after those.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god that’s a lot. Is it a huge amount of amazing things that have happened to her while we’ve all had another tit year?
Let’s just say, the first one was her going on a walk with her mum…
There was also one about how some hooligans vandalised her security camera and the fire alarm at the Gillian Lynne being loud. Basically a load of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can running into Tom be a highlight of her year? He went on to a live tv show saying how much he loves her so obviously there are “close”

Reactions: 8
How can running into Tom be a highlight of her year? He went on to a live tv show saying how much he loves her so obviously there are “close”
My favourite at the moment is her saying she miserable because she was sick. I mean, why is that a highlight?!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just took a bag of rubbish out to the wheelie bin - might add it to my story as a highlight of my year

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She loves herself so much. Doesn't matter if the story is a highlight or not. Its just another excuse to post about herself

Reactions: 5
Got to May and what she’s essentially done is gone through and shared literally everything in her phone. Just proves that she literally can’t do anything without filming it or taking a photo. Fire alarm goes off? Film it. Saw someone she knows? Get a photo to prove she has friends. I don’t think she’s very present or lives in the real world. Everything has to be put on Instagram.

Also she has one video of doing yoga and she apparently ‘did a lot of yoga’ ok Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s just say, the first one was her going on a walk with her mum…
There was also one about how some hooligans vandalised her security camera and the fire alarm at the Gillian Lynne being loud. Basically a load of crap.
I don't think she understands what 'highlight' means. It's not just everything vaguely notable that happened to you in a year 😂

EDIT: I JUST COUNTED AND SHE POSTED *92* STORIES.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
how does she have so many photos?? me and my best friend have known each other 13+ years - we have literally 4 maybe 5 nice photos together. I don't even have any photos with my boyfriend

Reactions: 9
Queen Elizabeth isn’t even that interesting 😂 92 stories?! Christ.
I visited my friend in Chicago back around Halloween (don't worry I was negative and vaxed), and we took a bunch of pics together. That's because we haven't seen each other in like five years. I haven't posted to Insta since. The most used sm I have is snapchat. And that's bc of streaks and tit. Damn, she's obsessed with attention.

Reactions: 3
Queen Elizabeth isn’t even that interesting 😂 92 stories?! Christ.
There's only 52 weeks in a year! 🙈
I'll admit some are multiple stories about the same 'highlight' but equally, why do you need all of them? Not to mention including the footage of some guy smashing stuff and her "crying in the garden" about Cinderella shutting. Like why is this what you want to remember your 2021 by?

Next year, just keep a journal, Carrie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she should've kept all these pointless things for her scrapbook (if she still does that). She's going to lose followers over this. Can you imagine following someone that posted 92 stories in one go and it was all about them and how much better they are than everyone else

Reactions: 16
Some particularly annoying ones.

Oh, missed the one where a highlight of her year was bumping into her brother on a run 🙄
That crying in the garden photo is so stupid! It’s like when little kids watch themselves in the mirror when they are crying!

Reactions: 5
That crying in the garden photo is so stupid! It’s like when little kids watch themselves in the mirror when they are crying!
And let’s face it, she wasn’t crying in the garden. She was sunbathing non stop and posting boomerangs so people would tell her how good she looks.

Reactions: 21
One highlight per month could have been okay or she could have done the tiktok trend of videos for the new year but instead we get….whatever this is

Reactions: 13
Just got home from Frozen (literally only finished half an hour ago) I agree with what people are saying about Oliver’s accent sounding a bit Kermit-like. What it needs is a bit of base which is not something that is entirely Olivers fault but also the directors too. All the others are spot on but his sticks out as rather shrill. He comes across well when singing and is a good mover but the accent needs work, it might be better from when it first opened as it doesn’t sound as bad as people where making it out to be when it first opened I just think it needs to be a little deeper.
Next up Moulin rouge tomorrow.

P.S. Samantha Barks is a queen and a powerhouse and we are all inferior.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.