Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possible new thread title
(after all the chat about sight reading!)
'Do-Re-Mi me me and my tacky tree'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Carrie Hope Fletcher: flexible with her performance, privileges and snacks.

Reactions: 16
Slightly OT but they’ve released a new trailer for The Addams Family Musical and it’s so nice to hear Pulled and Crazier than you without the American Kermit accent

Reactions: 11
What is she banging on about here? The dude is merely making the point that sheet reading is a deal as it appears on curriculum's. No where is he saying that only people who train can work in the industry. Another example of this narcissistic queen fighting for the sake of it.
How does one go into musical theater and NOT think about how learning sheet music might make your job easier? I might just be biased since I’ve been reading it for most of my life and it kills me inside when MT majors don’t know tit about sheet music.

Reactions: 13
I don't think ramin karimloo could read music, but something tells me he said he was going to/has learnt

Reactions: 1
This topic of reading music was kicked off when an unknowing student from GSA tweeted that it would be so much easier if MT students could read music. Cue a particularly nasty pile on which featured CHF and some other fairly prominent names in MT.
They accused the student of being entitled and privileged. It all got quite nasty really and C waded right in.
What she and the others did not even consider was that the student in question came from a very humble background and had struggled to support himself throughput his training.
A friend of my son who was studying at GSA at the time knew the student in question.
Thevstudent was basically bullied, and it was a very unpleasant episode.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This topic of reading music was kicked off when an unknowing student from GSA tweeted that it would be so much easier if MT students could read music. Cue a particularly nasty pile on which featured CHF and some other fairly prominent names in MT.
They accused the student of being entitled and privileged. It all got quite nasty really and C waded right in.
What she and the others did not even consider was that the student in question came from a very humble background and had struggled to support himself throughput his training.
A friend of my son who was studying at GSA at the time knew the student in question.
Thevstudent was basically bullied, and it was a very unpleasant episode.
didnt Carrie also say something along the lines that she would never sit next to him if they ever had a show together or something like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don’t remember tbh, but ad well as Carrie some quite well known names also popped up to condemn him, which was quite disappointing.

Reactions: 3
didnt Carrie also say something along the lines that she would never sit next to him if they ever had a show together or something like that?
She did indeed. ‘I wouldn’t sit next to you in rehearsals.’ Pathetic childish behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Bullies hide behind good deeds and virtue signalling these days

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I come from about as poor a background as is possible without actually being homeless - like we literally had to borrow money from neighbours to put food in the cupboards, every item of clothing we has was a hand-me-down and things like deodorant and sanitary towels were considered a luxury to us for a long time.

I've been able to read music since I was 8 - because I learned it in (inner-city, northern, grossly underfunded) primary school and enjoyed it a lot, so I practiced. It's absolutely not a question of privilege. If she still hasn't learned to read music to an acceptable level to follow the score of a musical she's been cast in, it's gross negligence on her part and just shows HER privilege that she can still be cast despite such a huge gap in her skills.

Reactions: 35
Yes she did, said she'd avoid him. I contacted Papyrus, the anti-bullying charity she represents, to ask how they justified having a bully as their celeb patron, but unsurprisingly never heard back and she has presumably faced absolutely no consequences. The whole thing was disgusting. I hope the man in question is doing well, I felt awful for him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes she did, said she'd avoid him. I contacted Papyrus, the anti-bullying charity she represents, to ask how they justified having a bully as their celeb patron, but unsurprisingly never heard back and she has presumably faced absolutely no consequences. The whole thing was disgusting. I hope the man in question is doing well, I felt awful for him.
She’s obviously insecure about it or else it would be a non issue. She would’ve ignored it and moved on. But that’s just not how our Care Bear works now is it?

Reactions: 7
I also contacted Papyrus after this incident and, like you, they didn’t respond. She was heavily promoting them at that stage.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Possible title suggestion

Carrie Hope Fletcher: suggest she learn sheet music she will blow her fuse, can’t cope now she is no longer ALWs muse

best I’ve got

Reactions: 18
She did indeed. ‘I wouldn’t sit next to you in rehearsals.’ Pathetic childish behaviour.
And what happened to 'keep your opinions to yourselves guys.' Oh that's right, she says whatever suits her at the time!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.