Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That crying photo literally looks like she splashed water on her face.

Also, I cannot stand it when anyone takes photos of themselves crying. Who the duck gets upset, cries, then thinks 'Oop, better the camera out!' It's pathetic when anyone does it, let alone a 29-year-old woman.

Reactions: 22
What on earth does that mean?!
Basically straight but maybe kissed one girl in truth or dare one time for about 3 seconds so says 'heteroflexible' to sound interesting.

As someone who actually is bisexual, tit like this really pisses me off as it's what a lot of people think we're like.

Reactions: 25
I literally can’t stand when people take pictures of themselves crying. It’s so pathetic.
It's one of many aspects of modern life I can't begin to comprehend. So many people do it, including older people like Karen Clifton from Strictly, and it just makes me o_O every time.

I feel the same about ambulance/hospital selfies.

What is it with Carrie and the closed-eye selfies? I have never seen any other person do it. They infuriate me on an irrational level!

Reactions: 6
Basically straight but maybe kissed one girl in truth or dare one time for about 3 seconds so says 'heteroflexible' to sound interesting.

As someone who actually is bisexual, tit like this really pisses me off as it's what a lot of people think we're like.
Bloody hell I think thats the stupidest thing she’s ever said, just pissing over the lgbt community!

Reactions: 8

This bisexual woman agrees! You took the words right out of my mouth. It's so infuriating!

Reactions: 15
It’s tit like this which actively harms the LGBT+ community. Inserting herself somewhere else where she doesn’t belong. You don’t have to give yourself a dumb label to to try and get attention Carrie. You could use your platform to be a good ally and support the movement without the focus being on you.

Reactions: 22
This bisexual woman agrees! You took the words right out of my mouth. It's so infuriating!
Also bi and I wouldn’t have a problem if Carrie was exploring her sexuality or figuring it out, I had a friend who only recently worked out her attraction to women (mid twenties) but heteroflexible isn’t it!

Personally I feel like if she was she would have leveraged it when she was getting criticised in an “But I’m ~one of you so there!” way.

Reactions: 10

This bi gal also agrees with you!

Reactions: 7
Lol on her Instagram she's shown a pride decoration on her "tacky tree" which I know is all good fun blah blah blah but she has the privilege of it being able to see it as funny and "tacky" because she's straight and it doesn't resonate with her in the same way as it does for actual members of the LGBTQ+ community.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Lol on her Instagram she's shown a pride decoration on her "tacky tree" which I know is all good fun blah blah blah but she has the privilege of it being able to see it as funny and "tacky" because she's straight and it doesn't resonate with her in the same way as it does for actual members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Also proves she's been snooping on here!! Hi Carrie!! 👋👋

Reactions: 9
She also made a real point on her stories about the fact she’s been writing a lot recently. I posted recently about whether she mentions taking a lot of time writing her books or just ‘going over her books’ to see how much she actually writes. She clearly wanted to let me know which it is.

Reactions: 7
Me realising we’re going to be getting daily Nespresso Instagram stories from tomorrow…
2FEBE0C2-EB8B-4235-839F-6AC37E632A9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.