Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a TLDR anywhere for what's going on with ALW/Carrie social media? I've seen ALW post and some weird likes by Carrie but i can't seem to pinpoint when it started or where & I don't have time to read the full thread, I just dip in an out when I can haha.
From what I’ve gathered (correct me if I’m wrong)

Carrie slightly messed up at west end live, wrote some cryptic stuff about it then had a couple of shows off

She also missed one of a two day show not long after and a fan said they were disappointed which led to Carrie lecturing on Twitter how you don’t pay to see her but to see ‘Cinderella’ and they got to see ‘Cinderella’.

Since then her schedule has been weird even she doesn’t appear to know what shows she’s going to be on.

ALW apparently got annoyed with a bad review and conference called in to the whole cast to have a go at them. Which if true coincides with another cryptic tweet from Carrie about how great the Cinderella cast is

She did a cryptic reply when asked what days she was booked off about not knowing

ALW then spoke to a magazine about it being a service industry and that no one is owed a place on stage and Carrie and all of the other divas appear to have taken great offence to this and started posting snide remarks and liking digs about their boss on social media.

I think that’s the general gist, apologies if the timeline is wrong or incorrect

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From what I’ve gathered (correct me if I’m wrong)

Carrie slightly messed up at west end live, wrote some cryptic stuff about it then had a couple of shows off

She also missed one of a two day show not long after and a fan said they were disappointed which led to Carrie lecturing on Twitter how you don’t pay to see her but to see ‘Cinderella’ and they got to see ‘Cinderella’.

Since then her schedule has been weird even she doesn’t appear to know what shows she’s going to be on.

ALW apparently got annoyed with a bad review and conference called in to the whole cast to have a go at them. Which if true coincides with another cryptic tweet from Carrie about how great the Cinderella cast is

She did a cryptic reply when asked what days she was booked off about not knowing

ALW then spoke to a magazine about it being a service industry and that no one is owed a place on stage and Carrie and all of the other divas appear to have taken great offence to this and started posting snide remarks and liking digs about their boss on social media.

I think that’s the general gist, apologies if the timeline is wrong or incorrect
All of that (there have actually been a couple of separate incidents of the "you pay to see Cinderella, you got to see Cinderella" assaults on paying customers over the couple of months) plus the attempts to turn it into a pity party with "don't tell an actor you're disappointed in them and make them feel even worse" twatter pile-ons as well.

The latter sort deliberately ignoring that the audience members were saying that THEY were disappointed THEMSELVES that they didn't get to see the person they or their partner/child had been looking forward to seeing, and were never expressing disappointment in the actor at all. Essentially Carrie (and some of her other actor colleagues) desperately making everything about them and not the paying audience.

Reactions: 12
It wasn't even cryptic, she wrote a whole essay on some poor person's reaction video filled with excuses for her bad performance. (Why doesn't she just own it and say: yeah I had an off day, that sucked but we get on with it)?

Screenshot 2021-11-29 at 14.53.13.png

Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched this season of drag race uk so someone *please* tell me that this basis was the queen’s intention and not Carrie literally shoe horning herself into something again, but if she has this just kinda really doesn’t sit well with me
Just saw that Kitty Scott-Claus shared on Instagram yesterday that this look was inspired by Glinda from Wicked which is what I thought when I saw it in the first place. Nice try Carrie!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have just seen that ‘But Im a Cheerleader’ has got booked for Jan 2022. Paul Taylor Mills is producing (same guy that produced Heathers) and Carrie performed songs from it at an event (West end live maybe? Or MT fest?). Wonder if that’s her next job after Cinderella…….

Reactions: 4
Have just seen that ‘But Im a Cheerleader’ has got booked for Jan 2022. Paul Taylor Mills is producing (same guy that produced Heathers) and Carrie performed songs from it at an event (West end live maybe? Or MT fest?). Wonder if that’s her next job after Cinderella…….
I bleeping hope not!! I don't want her exploiting the lgbt community or making a mockery of us!!

Reactions: 23
It wasn't even cryptic, she wrote a whole essay on some poor person's reaction video filled with excuses for her bad performance. (Why doesn't she just own it and say: yeah I had an off day, that sucked but we get on with it)?

View attachment 895105
Oh I’d not even seen that or had totally forgotten if I had. I just remembered some posts about maybe writing about it one day

I’m not ready for heteroflexible- I kiss girls when drunk so obvs I’m not straight even if I would never date a girl-Fletcher to come back

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still waiting for Mean Girls to come over 😤
Omg yes. Needs to happen. And Beetlejuice. Definitely thought we'd have both those shows here by 2022 but the pandemic has just pushed everything back.

I've also been longing for Anastasia to come here too.

Reactions: 5
Very selfish of her to perform whilst ill and irresponsible!

Also if beetlejuice or mean girls transfers to West End I will riot if she's any where near those two shows, she's far too old to play lydia and she's too frumpy to be Cady and she hasn't got the sass to be janis

Reactions: 4
Very selfish of her to perform whilst ill and irresponsible!

Also if beetlejuice or mean girls transfers to West End I will riot if she's any where near those two shows, she's far too old to play lydia and she's too frumpy to be Cady and she hasn't got the sass to be janis
I think once she said she wanted to be Delia which can you imagine?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
im speechless 😩
Wonder how many onions (and selfies) this took to create? Who does she think she actually is in the literary world!!!!? hilarious😂😂😂. I also cry when reading your stuff as I'm a fan of good books!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I literally can’t stand when people take pictures of themselves crying. It’s so pathetic.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.