Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean just, who would send this in šŸ™„
Also isnā€™t their anniversary March? I wouldnā€™t call that ā€˜nearly 4 yearsā€™ itā€™s Novemberā€¦ but hereā€™s her trying to confirm 2018 as get together year
Obviously there was no cheating involved!!
It the fact she wrote ā€œofficiallyā€ because she wants people to ask and she can tell them how they were cheating friends with benefits first

Reactions: 14
Their anniversary seems to change quite a lot. It might be because she has an official anniversary, plus one for when they met, plus another one for when they became friends with benefitsā€¦ either way Iā€™m still convinced she cheated!
Iā€™m not aware of carries dating history pre- Oliverā€¦ was she with someone when she met him, then??

Reactions: 1
Not being rude but how Is she feeling under the weather? Sheā€™s got all the time off in the world that most people who work full time donā€™t even get, it makes zero sense

Reactions: 7
Not being rude but how Is she feeling under the weather? Sheā€™s got all the time off in the world that most people who work full time donā€™t even get, it makes zero sense
I think she wanted to make a point of ā€˜Iā€™m ill but still workingā€™

Reactions: 6
I think she wanted to make a point of ā€˜Iā€™m ill but still workingā€™
But what happened to everyone getting sick and wanting to give the best. I can't keep up with her changing position on subjects

Reactions: 7
But what happened to everyone getting sick and wanting to give the best. I can't keep up with her changing position on subjects
I was just about to say this she was the first to share all of those ā€œwere human too and deserve restā€ posts but now sheā€™s flip flopping back to ā€œno days off IS a bragā€ šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
ā€œIll while workingā€ is not the flex she thinks it is given current world events

Reactions: 29
Their anniversary seems to change quite a lot. It might be because she has an official anniversary, plus one for when they met, plus another one for when they became friends with benefitsā€¦ either way Iā€™m still convinced she cheated!
She def cheated emotionally. Just based on how infatuated she was with Oliver in early WMW vids. Idk if she broke up with Pete before or after they started becoming duck buddies. The whole abuse thing was most likely a cover up for moving on so quickly.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ll be the first to admit I havenā€™t read the full article and Stage articles are normally behind a log in or pay wall, but even just from the headline itā€™s really feeding into the lack of general good feeling / positive press around this show compared to, say, when Six opened for the first time?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This video is talking about how suttoj foster lead the cast, from about a minute in until nearly 4 minutes

Reactions: 6
Cinderella sounds like one of the most toxic workplaces in showbiz I've heard of. I feel sorry for the likes of Ivano who are just starting out and seem like they are trying to avoid getting swept up in the fuss because they don't have enough clout to risk their career yet. Must be awful going in every day.

Reactions: 23
Cinderella sounds like one of the most toxic workplaces in showbiz I've heard of. I feel sorry for the likes of Ivano who are just starting out and seem like they are trying to avoid getting swept up in the fuss because they don't have enough clout to risk their career yet. Must be awful going in every day.
I think it'd what happens when massive egos collide and don't back down.

Reactions: 5
Is there a TLDR anywhere for what's going on with ALW/Carrie social media? I've seen ALW post and some weird likes by Carrie but i can't seem to pinpoint when it started or where & I don't have time to read the full thread, I just dip in an out when I can haha.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.