Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny how she's almost obsessed with dropping the honorary big sister title she gave herself a few years back. It's so important to her to seem like this Bad Boss witch who is edgy and not like other girls. And we see it in something so simple as her answers to the q+a "what, practicing being a prick". I can assure you all, she didn't pick that because it's an awesome quote from the show, she picked it because it makes her seem badass.
She really is a Heather, isn't she.

Reactions: 13
Has Carrie ever admitted she was in the wrong about something? Or taken criticism on board publicly?

Reactions: 6
It's funny how she's almost obsessed with dropping the honorary big sister title she gave herself a few years back. It's so important to her to seem like this Bad Boss witch who is edgy and not like other girls. And we see it in something so simple as her answers to the q+a "what, practicing being a prick". I can assure you all, she didn't pick that because it's an awesome quote from the show, she picked it because it makes her seem badass.
She really is a Heather, isn't she.
She reminds me of myself when I was 13. Not a good look for an almost 30 year old.

Has Carrie ever admitted she was in the wrong about something? Or taken criticism on board publicly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just saw that Carrie is liking tweets regarding a Guardian piece about tattle 😜
She sees everything that isn’t constant ass-kissing as hate or toxic or bullying. People here do say positive things when they’re warranted, but also call her out on tit that she would quote-tweet/reply to in a calculated way knowing it would be setting a mob on the OP if it was done on social media. This is a space to be able to discuss people who put themselves in the public domain without them deleting comments to maintain their carefully painted false image of everyone loving them.

She chose her job, and therefore must take the rough with the smooth. Can you imagine “I want to be a firefighter but without the risk to my life”, “I want to join the military but not being away from my family for months at a time”, “I want to be a corporate lawyer without the long hours and stress”, “I want to be an actress in the public eye but not have people share critical thoughts of my work or me.”

Reactions: 15
She was slowly starting to maybe accept her privilege a few years ago and then Debbie was like “you aren’t privileged because I have anxiety” or something like that so it was back to square one.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She was slowly starting to maybe accept her privilege a few years ago and then Debbie was like “you aren’t privileged because I have anxiety” or something like that so it was back to square one.
This doesn’t make sense? Her mum said she couldn’t be privileged because she has anxiety?

Reactions: 2
This doesn’t make sense? Her mum said she couldn’t be privileged because she has anxiety?
Her mum did this post a few years ago basically saying that Carrie wasn’t privileged because she didn’t have any help getting into theatre (obviously it was Carrie who was taking herself to auditions and to the theatre as a child under 10 Debbie) and that Carrie can’t be privileged because Debbie has anxiety. It was absolutely hilarious because the whole post was untrue. Carrie has been helped along in her career since day one. I actually blame Debbie for how Carrie is tbh.

Under privileged people aren’t privately educated and sit at home unemployed from 16 to 20 living off their parents lmao.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her mum did this post a few years ago basically saying that Carrie wasn’t privileged because she didn’t have any help getting into theatre (obviously it was Carrie who was taking herself to auditions and to the theatre as a child under 10 Debbie) and that Carrie can’t be privileged because Debbie has anxiety. It was absolutely hilarious because the whole post was untrue. Carrie has been helped along in her career since day one. I actually blame Debbie for how Carrie is tbh.

Under privileged people aren’t privately educated and sit at home unemployed from 16 to 20 living of their parents lmao.
I agree on the Debbie front. Whenever her kids get even mild and valid criticism she's in the replies defending them. It's no wonder Carrie is so defensive!

Reactions: 20
Just saw that Carrie is liking tweets regarding a Guardian piece about tattle 😜
Lmao no one's forcing her to read the threads but herself. If she liked and respected herself (to use her words) she'd have the self control not to look on here if it affects her mental health so much. She's doing it to herself. Especially when she should be sleeping when the time stamps say the middle of the night. This is why I don't really feel sorry for her when complains about here.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she will feel glad then when her tattle thread starts to dry up after cinderella and she doesn't get any immediate roles and no one is talking about her at all. I can't see this thread staying alive on her books and occasional videos.

Reactions: 10
Something else that's always struck me as odd about Cinderella/Carrie is her first entrance line 'did somebody say my name'. She says it in such a posh slightly snobby way it just doesn't match the character. I don't know if it's a director decision or carries

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Something else that's always struck me as odd about Cinderella/Carrie is her first entrance line 'did somebody say my name'. She says it in such a posh slightly snobby way it just doesn't match the character. I don't know if it's a director decision or carries
It can't be a director decision, Lauren's line delivery on that is very noticably much rougher/kind of deadpan (can't think of a better description sorry!), and Georgina's is also different, a bit sillier/amused. Carrie's delivery seems a little full of herself but I guess that's her take.

Reactions: 17
It can't be a director decision, Lauren's line delivery on that is very noticably much rougher/kind of deadpan (can't think of a better description sorry!), and Georgina's is also different, a bit sillier/amused. Carrie's delivery seems a little full of herself but I guess that's her take.
Oh interesting and good to know. They sound a bit more in character and less upper middle class (nothing wrong with that in general but just seems off for the character to differentiateher from the rest of town and family)

Reactions: 5
I mean just, who would send this in 🙄
Also isn’t their anniversary March? I wouldn’t call that ‘nearly 4 years’ it’s November… but here’s her trying to confirm 2018 as get together year
Obviously there was no cheating involved!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I mean just, who would send this in 🙄
Also isn’t their anniversary March? I wouldn’t call that ‘nearly 4 years’ it’s November… but here’s her trying to confirm 2018 as get together year
Obviously there was no cheating involved!!
Their anniversary seems to change quite a lot. It might be because she has an official anniversary, plus one for when they met, plus another one for when they became friends with benefits… either way I’m still convinced she cheated!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.