Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread but I am another who used to be a fan of Carrie and cannot believe what a mess the whole Cinderella affair has turned out to be. Even when you take the Covid situation into account, other shows have maanged just fine.

I've been aghast watching the way Carrie has been speaking to people on Twitter since being in this show. How is someone not pulling her aside and telling her she's out of order and that it's bad publicity for the show to have a leading lady who meltdowns in public and lashes out at innocent audience members at the slightest thing? How is she getting away with this? Does she really have that much clout?

Reactions: 23
Am I blind or has she deleted her old Disney World vlogs? I swear she went at least twice each with Pete and Alex (although I understand taking down the Alex videos), but I can’t find them? All I can see are her more recent ones.
I think she deleted all her videos with Alex in them after him being a slimy, manipulative creep was exposed.

She might have deleted the Pete videos after she alleged he was abusive?

Reactions: 4
I think she deleted all her videos with Alex in them after him being a slimy, manipulative creep was exposed.

She might have deleted the Pete videos after she alleged he was abusive?
That’s disappointing, I always liked Pete. I thought that she ended her relationship with Pete quickly and started dating Oliver shortly after. I remember that she spent Christmas with Pete in the flat then a few months later in a vlog she came home and Oliver was waiting in her flat.

Reactions: 6
That’s disappointing, I always liked Pete. I thought that she ended her relationship with Pete quickly and started dating Oliver shortly after. I remember that she spent Christmas with Pete in the flat then a few months later in a vlog she came home and Oliver was waiting in her flat.
I think it's part of the problem - she sees herself as an independent woman but seems incapable of surviving without a man in her life! She's never really lived on her own or enjoyed travelling by herself. Totally a personal decision - but she always seems to talk down to her partners!

Reactions: 15
if you want more pete content he now goes by cavernkingston on tiktok

Reactions: 2
New to the thread but I am another who used to be a fan of Carrie and cannot believe what a mess the whole Cinderella affair has turned out to be. Even when you take the Covid situation into account, other shows have maanged just fine.

I've been aghast watching the way Carrie has been speaking to people on Twitter since being in this show. How is someone not pulling her aside and telling her she's out of order and that it's bad publicity for the show to have a leading lady who meltdowns in public and lashes out at innocent audience members at the slightest thing? How is she getting away with this? Does she really have that much clout?
She seems to have been getting away with it for years. It used to be regular rants on stage door and arguing with people who were upset not to meet her there.

Now there's no stage door so she rants about people being upset not to see her perform instead.

I do totally get her points but she just expresses them so aggressively and unpleasantly (and so regularly!) and has to fight literally anyone who dare be disappointed that they didn't see her. These are fans of her, paying to see her because they love her and she responds with so much anger towards them for daring to like her.

I don't understand why she keeps getting stunt cast in these roles for her social media presence when she barely posts to YouTube anymore and the rest of her social media presence is so off-putting.

Reactions: 15
Lol at Cindermehla pulling out all the stops on twatter and Facebook to beg for votes in the whatsonstage awards! They’re everywhere with their begging people to vote for them.

decent shows do not have to lower themselves to this.

Reactions: 10
Personally don't understand it, just do a socially distanced thing? How comes we can all sit shoulder to shoulder next to strangers in theatres then?

Reactions: 13
Personally don't understand it, just do a socially distanced thing? How comes we can all sit shoulder to shoulder next to strangers in theatres then?
Because it doesn't matter if the audience that have already paid get covid, but the cast can't get covid because that means cancelled shows and refunds and lost revenue.

Reactions: 18
Because it doesn't matter if the audience that have already paid get covid, but the cast can't get covid because that means cancelled shows and refunds and lost revenue.
I get that but a socially distanced thing? They could just show there faces and wave.
I don't know, I've never been a wait a stage door type but I suppose if people have come from around the world they would like some interaction.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.