Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Carrie said something like “I can’t wait to watch you on Saturday” - isn’t she supposed to be on stage….?

Reactions: 4
he tried to humble brag about carrie being on stage “right this moment” except cinderella doesn’t start until 7.30 and they performed at 7.15

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Here's the video of the full VT/dance/judging!

Also hahahaha I can't believe of all people they got Russell Crowe to send a message when he was universally panned as Javert.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Also hahahaha I can't believe of all people they got Russell Crowe to send a message when he was universally panned as Javert.
He really looked disappointed with their comments.

Reactions: 6

I'm so confused as to the link to Carrie just because she's done musical theatre when he's gone on and on about being Oliver?

Reactions: 12
The way he clenches his jaw when Cynthia Erivo is criticising his lack of emotion is... that's Cynthia bloody Erivo, Tommy. She knows what she's on about.
Anyone with the surname Fletcher: But I clearly know better than an Oscar nominee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carrie hasn’t even done a grid post on insta for Tom’s dance tonight…
I know she needs to make everything about her but surely she’s got A photo of her and her brother…

Reactions: 7
Catching up with strictly now and I am so grateful I can skip through Tom’s VT. The crying is just so embarrassing. Can’t see people connecting with this- it’s not exactly on the same level as Rose’s is it!? It ‘didn’t have any heart’ because there’s no real feeling behind it! There’s no tragedy, there’s no journey, it’s just privileged siblings doing what they were always going to be able to do.

Reactions: 24
Catching up with strictly now and I am so grateful I can skip through Tom’s VT. The crying is just so embarrassing. Can’t see people connecting with this- it’s not exactly on the same level as Rose’s is it!? It ‘didn’t have any heart’ because there’s no real feeling behind it! There’s no tragedy, there’s no journey, it’s just privileged siblings doing what they were always going to be able to do.
I couldn’t even make it bought the dance 🥱

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused as to the link to Carrie just because she's done musical theatre when he's gone on and on about being Oliver?
Yeah. See if he'd done a song from Oliver, I think he might have had a bit more passion. As it was, their dance felt very static to me.

Screenshot_20211120-215930_Twitter.jpg

The professional judges obviously felt they did, Carrie 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There’s something quite funny about Carrie being involved this week with the dance ‘in her honour’ and Tom being at the bottom of the leader board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Love Cynthia! She nailed it. Surely he can't last another week.

Thought Carrie.on the VT was awful.

Reactions: 5
The dance was fine. I agree with judges, it had no heart but was technically good. I don't get how tillys got 40 as that wasn't that great. It looked messy and the matilda dances are cleaner than the one she did

Reactions: 8
The dance was fine. I agree with judges, it had no heart but was technically good. I don't get how tillys got 40 as that wasn't that great. It looked messy and the matilda dances are cleaner than the one she did
Yeah I thought the singing for Revolting Children was pretty dire, and the 10 year olds at the Cambridge do a far better job? It was like a watered down version of the West End choreo with more unnecessary running about?

Reactions: 6
Yeah. See if he'd done a song from Oliver, I think he might have had a bit more passion. As it was, their dance felt very static to me.

View attachment 878669
The professional judges obviously felt they did, Carrie 😅
Jesus, the Fletchers are very sore losers aren’t they? It’s a competition. Someone has to be bottom of the leaderboard. Unfortunately everyone else just did better. Rose, John, AJ, Tilly, and Rhys are all much better dancers than Tom. Dan needs to go though, as lovely as he seems. I think she’s taking it extra personally because he’s scored so low on ‘her’ episode. It’s that stage in the competition where even the best dancers are at risk of going home because… that’s the show! God knows what sort of paddy she’s going to throw on Twitter when he does leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.