Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironically she reminds me of Carrie, how she talks and mannerisms

Reactions: 1
came up on my fyp!
I just read through the comments on the tiktok and apparently Carrie won’t audition for roles anymore and will only take ones given to her. Don’t know why this surprised me really 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just read through the comments on the tiktok and apparently Carrie won’t audition for roles anymore and will only take ones given to her. Don’t know why this surprised me really 😂
I'm amazed she ever auditioned.

She also wouldn't pass an audition without her following being on the table too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh, these couples choices have become such an opportunity to do an X factor style sob story about why their dance is so meaningful. It’s a load of tit to get votes that week. Tom and Carrie barely see each other nowadays, they just acknowledge each other when something big happens.

Reactions: 23
I guess it's cute to an outside viewer but it also seems a bit odd to dedicate Couple's Choice to a sibling since as others have mentioned, they're usually personal to the dancer's own life (hence why Rose's was so emotive for instance). Like it'd make sense if Carrie was the one dancing but her achievement isn't Tom's achievement even if he was very proud of her.

The cynic in me feels a bit like it's an attempt to win over those less keen on him with "oh, isn't it lovely that he supports his sister?" "What a family man!" rather than injecting his personality/story into his dance (beyond being a bit zany). I feel like I barely know anything about Tom beyond his relationships to his wife, his kids, his sister, his band and now his dance partner - none of which is actually just Tom on his own.

EDIT: I thought I was on Tom's thread but I stand by my point 😂

Reactions: 17
I guess it's cute to an outside viewer but it also seems a bit odd to dedicate Couple's Choice to a sibling since as others have mentioned, they're usually personal to the dancer's own life (hence why Rose's was so emotive for instance). Like it'd make sense if Carrie was the one dancing but her achievement isn't Tom's achievement even if he was very proud of her.

The cynic in me feels a bit like it's an attempt to win over those less keen on him with "oh, isn't it lovely that he supports his sister?" "What a family man!" rather than injecting his personality/story into his dance (beyond being a bit zany). I feel like I barely know anything about Tom beyond his relationships to his wife, his kids, his sister, his band and now his dance partner - none of which is actually just Tom on his own.

EDIT: I thought I was on Tom's thread but I stand by my point 😂
And it’s completely relevant to this thread anyway. Rose’s dance was so powerful, especially when the music cut out. I find it bizarre that Tom is dancing and dedicating it to his sisters personal achievements. I wonder if ALW has had anything to do with this in regards to getting some good promo. ALW has been involved in a lot of negative press most recently telling the entire cast off over speakerphone about stuff outside of their control plus the antics of his leading lady on social media… maybe this is partly damage control.

Reactions: 10
Carrie loves it when her friends and family are on TV and tries desperately hard to make herself included. When Gi was on I’m a Celeb, Carrie made a point of sharing a story of the time she met Vernon when they all went on Family Fortunes and even posted a picture to her grid of her and Ruthie Henshall (who didn’t respond). And when Scott was on The Circle, he went from being her friend that hadn’t mentioned in a while to her BFF that she posted about all the time. The fact Tom is going to be talking about her tonight, and that she’s on the VT, is a narcissistic dream come true for her. It’s going to be insufferable.

Reactions: 14
I’m predicting it; she’ll have an influx of Instagram followers this weekend and will do yet another ‘Introduction to me!!!’ and recap her life to us for the millionth time.
Also why does she keep covering her mouth in her insta stories like a giggling schoolgirl? She reminds me of this emoji 🙊

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she'll be disappointed with how little screen time she was given?
Yeah the way she’s been talking about it, I think she thought it was going to be a ten minute section on Carrie. In her head, it was probably The Carrie Show and not Strictly; it’s about the celeb contestants but to her it’s all about her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.