Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I have a fever dream last night or did Carrie go through a "painting on trains" phase at one point?? Like, literally take her paints and paint pictures while on her commute? I feel like that definitely happened but at the same time....what?? :confused:

Reactions: 11
Did I have a fever dream last night or did Carrie go through a "painting on trains" phase at one point?? Like, literally take her paints and paint pictures while on her commute? I feel like that definitely happened but at the same time....what?? :confused:
I think that happened around the same time she tried to start a twitter leaving anonymously notes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could this be people leaving to get a train etc or is it not that near the end of the show?

Can't tell if he means this happens more than once or not

Reactions: 2
What are the people going to the WEST END to see ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER'S CINDERELLA expecting, really? A heteronormative display of stereotypical masculinity? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are the people going to the WEST END to see ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER'S CINDERELLA expecting, really? A heteronormative display of stereotypical masculinity? :cautious:
Lol west end musicals in general aren't exactly know for this. It beggers belief that some people feel that strongly

Reactions: 2
Could this be people leaving to get a train etc or is it not that near the end of the show?

Can't tell if he means this happens more than once or not
Homophobia is more common than people realise due to the rise of the right wing over the last decade in the UK. It’s actually disgusting how many people openly have these views so I wouldn’t be surprised if this happened. I feel for him and other LGBT+ performers who have to put up with this.

Reactions: 13
Really can't understand going to musicals if you're that homophobic, it's hardly a safe space for you. Feel really sad for the performer, they're not robots up there, can imagine it's not nice.

When I've been it's always got a huge cheer so I hope they know it's the minority.

Reactions: 23
Question: this Cinderella gala performance is on Monday and I don't think I've seen Carrie mention it more than once (when it was first announced). Is it not part of her contract to promote the show (I'm assuming)? I can't understand why she wouldn't be promoting the special performance/good cause/etc. Is it because she's not performing that day and doesn't care?

Reactions: 3
Question: this Cinderella gala performance is on Monday and I don't think I've seen Carrie mention it more than once (when it was first announced). Is it not part of her contract to promote the show (I'm assuming)? I can't understand why she wouldn't be promoting the special performance/good cause/etc. Is it because she's not performing that day and doesn't care?
What does gala performance mean? (I'm clueless). Is it a performance where the audience are invited?

What does gala performance mean? (I'm clueless). Is it a performance where the audience are invited?
It's a special charity performance with invited guests, ALW, & all tickets going to Malala's girls education charity. All the more intriguing if Carrie doesn't perform, if the Lord himself is attending. But it isn't her scheduled show and she's not mentioning it all...

Reactions: 4
It's a special charity performance with invited guests, ALW, & all tickets going to Malala's girls education charity. All the more intriguing if Carrie doesn't perform, if the Lord himself is attending. But it isn't her scheduled show and she's not mentioning it all...
It's also when the new changes are meant to be going into the show

Reactions: 1
Ugh she’s so desperate to be the protagonist of an indie film
Or that girl who isn’t like other girls from a John Green novel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's also when the new changes are meant to be going into the show
So Georgina gets to originate Cinderella 2.0 not our Care Bear? And at a charity gala performance as well?
Interesting.

Reactions: 17
So Georgina gets to originate Cinderella 2.0 not our Care Bear? And at a charity gala performance as well?
Interesting.
Very interesting/weird. Assuming Carrie isn't taking Georgina's show that day, but I really think if she was she'd be talking about it on social media.

Reactions: 4
I swear John writes the same stories over and over which is why I can’t stand his books. Kind of like Carrie.
Yep. Nerdy guy falls in love with sexy, quirky loner girl who has daddy issues. Only book that stands out is The Fault in Our Stars which is why it did so well. Hank Green’s books are fantastic though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.