Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie on strictly bingo:

Wearing a long dress and BOOTS.

‘When I sang this in Les Mis…’

Carrie teaching Tom how to sell the emotion of the song with your face (hahahaha)

Tom and Carrie aggressively talking with their hands at each other. And lots of fake laughing.

Tom and Amy show a bit of their dance to Carrie and she claps and cheers and fake cries at the end.

‘I can’t be there on Saturday as I’m being Cinderella but I’ll be supporting you from here!!’

Just drink every time Carrie is fake nice and over the top for television.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Carrie on strictly bingo:

Wearing a long dress and BOOTS.

‘When I sang this in Les Mis…’

Carrie teaching Tom how to sell the emotion of the song with your face (hahahaha)

Tom and Carrie aggressively talking with their hands at each other. And lots of fake laughing.

Tom and Amy show a bit of their dance to Carrie and she claps and cheers and fake cries at the end.

‘I can’t be there on Saturday as I’m being Cinderella but I’ll be supporting you from here!!’

Just drink every time Carrie is fake nice and over the top for television.
All 3 of them are as fake as eachother 🤣

Reactions: 4
Giovanna is on the TV right now. They’re everywhere, they’re like flies! They’re a British, middle-class, fake-pleasant Kardashian family!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I blind or has she deleted her old Disney World vlogs? I swear she went at least twice each with Pete and Alex (although I understand taking down the Alex videos), but I can’t find them? All I can see are her more recent ones.

Reactions: 2
Am I blind or has she deleted her old Disney World vlogs? I swear she went at least twice each with Pete and Alex (although I understand taking down the Alex videos), but I can’t find them? All I can see are her more recent ones.
She deleted all but one with Pete and there's one with Charlie I think his name was?

Reactions: 1
Not exactly Carrie related, but they’ve got Cynthia Eviro (spelling on last name may be wrong)!as the guest judge on strictly due to Craig being ill who’s a huge name and has just been cast as Elphaba in the upcoming Wicked movie

Reactions: 9
Not exactly Carrie related, but they’ve got Cynthia Eviro (spelling on last name may be wrong)!as the guest judge on strictly due to Craig being ill who’s a huge name and has just been cast as Elphaba in the upcoming Wicked movie
Oh god...she can be problematic in her opinions and she doesn't dance as far as I'm aware. An interesting choice

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.