Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a slow song, even for contemporary. Some ballroom is slow so maybe they’re gonna do that? Idk I can’t envision anyone dancing to On My Own.

We once did an autobiography in like fifth grade for an assignment called “Me Myself and I”. That’s Carrie’s whole view on her life.
Didn’t she do a whole vlog series called “May Myself and I” - the May being because she filmed it in May? And didn’t it do really badly in terms of views?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it interesting that in the show’s new Instagram post, there’s not a “leading lady” in sight. They really seem to have stopped promoting a “specific” Cinders, since it’s spread around between ladies now, and have instead opted to not market one at all in their promos. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's scheduled to be on both shows (for whatever that's actually worth!).
I reckon that means she'll be in the VT then. We already know she's not singing because the guy from Everybody's Talking About Jamie is doing that and Strictly is filmed on Saturday so she won't be in the audience if she's doing Cinderella.

Reactions: 6
🙄🙄 most cats do this Carrie - mine does it all the time
I don't think we should dis Edgar, he seems like a good cat.
As a cat owner I 100% believe my cats are somehow unique and special. I know they're not but I like to believe. In Carrie's defense this is normal cat owner behaviour.

ALW went berserk apparently and scolded the whole cast and few days after that, schedule changes have been anounced and our dearest Karen will have two shows off a week. She doesn't seem very happy about it.
Where did you hear about him scolding the cast? What for? 😮

Reactions: 1
ALW went berserk apparently and scolded the whole cast and few days after that, schedule changes have been anounced and our dearest Karen will have two shows off a week. She doesn't seem very happy about it.
WEL probably caused that 😬

Reactions: 1
Can tell Carrie’s is surrounded by drama and getting particularly Bad Carrie on sm lately as we’re getting a lot of new members in here.

As a cat owner I 100% believe my cats are somehow unique and special. I know they're not but I like to believe. In Carrie's defense this is normal cat owner behaviour.
No one is dissing the cat, but Carrie's OTT promotion of him. To some extent this is normal cat owner behaviour, but she posts so much of it that it gets extremely dull. Especially if you're not close friends. She should def post this stuff only to her actual friends, not thousands of followers.
I love getting cat content from my cat owner friends, but they post more varied, fun and interesting stuff about their cats, not just "omg my cat loves cuddling up to me" literally every other day.

Reactions: 16
Did Edgar write this?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did Edgar write this?
Look to be fair, Edgar seems like a really nice cat and when he had to opportunity to move in with Karen it seemed like a pretty good deal compared to living in a house share in Watford Junction with 7 other people 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look to be fair, Edgar seems like a really nice cat and when he had to opportunity to move in with Karen it seemed like a pretty good deal compared to living in a house share in Watford Junction with 7 other people 🤷‍♀️
The same could be said for Oliver..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Cats are either really needy and attention seeking....or they wouldn't care if you died. Rarely any in-between 🤣

I wonder if part of carries problem and growing drop in followers is she hasn't grown with them. What seemed cool or interesting when you're in your teens and you take everything at face value, isn't once you're in your 20s and 30s and realise how much pointless and obvious tit influencers/vloggers talk.
No one is dissing the cat, but Carrie's OTT promotion of him. To some extent this is normal cat owner behaviour, but she posts so much of it that it gets extremely dull. Especially if you're not close friends. She should def post this stuff only to her actual friends, not thousands of followers.
I love getting cat content from my cat owner friends, but they post more varied, fun and interesting stuff about their cats, not just "omg my cat loves cuddling up to me" literally every other day.
That is true. There is nothing wrong with 'my cat is such a git, look what he did' posts too

Did Edgar write this?
Busted. #PrayForEdgar

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.