Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It saddens me that west end theatre has decided its OK to cast a mediocre actor because she tweets a lot. Another nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 13
My cat is on my lap most nights and she usually cuddles me exactly like King Edgar. You know how many pictures I've taken/posted of this mundane as duck occurrence? Fuckin ZERO because NOBODY CAAAAAAAARES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry it’s not entirely Carrie related, but I found this absolute gem of a comment thread on the Strictly subreddit about Tom. At the moment, he’s a vote winner bc people love McFly. But he’s just so dull. Tbh I’d be surprised if he made the final.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
carrie posts on her stories like i did on snapchat when i was 14 (making every mediocre thing a big deal)

Reactions: 12
Cats are either really needy and attention seeking....or they wouldn't care if you died. Rarely any in-between 🤣

I wonder if part of carries problem and growing drop in followers is she hasn't grown with them. What seemed cool or interesting when you're in your teens and you take everything at face value, isn't once you're in your 20s and 30s and realise how much pointless and obvious tit influencers/vloggers talk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Isn't On My Own a bit slow for dancing to as a couple? What are they going to do, crawl?
I'm envisioning lots of standing still and slowly waving their upper bodies and outstretched arms about like trees in the wind.
WIth her barefoot and occasionally breaking into a run for seven steps around him, then wind blown tree again.

Absolutely bizarre choice, almost certainly to desperately shoehorn CHF into the VT ... small chance of it being very very good but far greater chance of just being dull and forgettable.

I'm secretly hoping that Susan Boyle is free on Saturday and they get her instead of Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet ALW is fuming they didn’t choose something from Cinderella 😂 he’s like what did I hire this witch for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Lucie Jones is officially going to be Elphaba 💚 already seen that Carrie got in there very quickly, but between Lucie and Sam it does make whatever Carrie could possibly do after Cinderella that little bit more interesting 👀

Reactions: 12
Carrie has been found crying on the floor and throwing donuts as Lucy Jones has been cast as Elphaba

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know if she is scheduled to be on as Cinderella on Saturday night? If she’s off we can safely assume she’s going to be involved in strictly in some way 🤢 (she’ll definitely be in the VT though).
She's scheduled to be on both shows (for whatever that's actually worth!).

Reactions: 4
Bet ALW is fuming they didn’t choose something from Cinderella 😂 he’s like what did I hire this witch for 😂
Could habe done Bad Cinderella and just had Tom drag Amy around the stage a bit. Probably more exciting than flailing around to on my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I honestly don't think she (or most who are heavily active on social media) realise how self involved they are. It's normalised to such an extent now they don't see the patterns in language used and behaviour

Reactions: 18
I'm envisioning lots of standing still and slowly waving their upper bodies and outstretched arms about like trees in the wind.
WIth her barefoot and occasionally breaking into a run for seven steps around him, then wind blown tree again.

Absolutely bizarre choice, almost certainly to desperately shoehorn CHF into the VT ... small chance of it being very very good but far greater chance of just being dull and forgettable.

I'm secretly hoping that Susan Boyle is free on Saturday and they get her instead of Carrie.
It’s a slow song, even for contemporary. Some ballroom is slow so maybe they’re gonna do that? Idk I can’t envision anyone dancing to On My Own.

I’ve never known ANYONE to make so many things about herself.
We once did an autobiography in like fifth grade for an assignment called “Me Myself and I”. That’s Carrie’s whole view on her life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.