Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here after reading Carrie’s essay on stories. From how she was talking I was expecting a complete car crash. All that drama and for what.

Reactions: 7
ah yeah I forgot that, must remember that in case anyone wants to drag me to this glorified panto. I’ve posted Thursdays and Fridays too, in the interest of fairness.
£162 :ROFLMAO:

Who is paying that, especially since Americans can't easily travel here at the moment.

Reactions: 9
Wow, I don’t check this sub for a day while I’m celebrating my 21st, and...I’ve missed so much wtf!!

Seriously though, I am absolutely appalled at Carrie’s behaviour. The performance wasn’t great, and it is bad if the tech went wrong but to throw a tantrum like a literal toddler?? Disgusting and unprofessional af. Blaming WEL, posting rants, refusing to take any accountability for her own mistakes, and now taking time off from her show? No wonder no one in the cast likes her. Hope she faces some serious consequences for this. I know she won’t, because ALW treats her like his special princess who can do no wrong, but...she really does not deserve a career, if she thinks that this is an acceptable way to react to a ‘bad day at work’.

Just want to add, in case any of them are reading...Hopefuls, *this* is meant to be your idol? She’s pathetic and needs to grow up. If you don’t agree, then so do you.

Reactions: 16
ok so the 2009 tonys had terrible tech (from the next of normal performers being a beat behind and titus burgess owning his mic cutting out and having to use a microphone) but none of the actors threw a hissy fit and demanded every video of them performing gets deleted from everyone’s memory.

Reactions: 17
Has Carrie says she deals with anxiety? Because if that’s true then I understand missing the shows yesterday if she had a full anxiety attack after bleeping up the performance and being terrified of bleeping up the musical. Anxiety can be a witch and if that’s the reason she missed yesterday,
I won’t be hard on her for missing the shows yesterday. Today and going and how she reacted on IG is a different story, that was deeply unprofessional of her and only her to blame.

On the other hand comments have been thinking ALW is protecting Carrie but I think he is the one that is absolutely pissed and demanded to have all the videos removed, wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie ended up also getting some of his rage. People say he drops leading ladies if they are not good enough for him, well he might be changing his decision of stunt cast.

Reactions: 15
On the other hand comments have been thinking ALW is protecting Carrie but I think he is the one that is absolutely pissed and demanded to have all the videos removed, wouldn’t be surprised if Carrie ended up also getting some of his rage. People say he drops leading ladies if they are not good enough for him, well he might be changing his decision of stunt cast.
That was my thinking too. Carrie doesn’t have the power to get the videos pulled from the internet, but ALW definitely does.
He has saved her ass from more people seeing the footage but not for her sake. I can’t image that theatre is going to be a happy place over the next few days and donuts and coke is not going to get Carrie out of this jam. Being the leader of the company means you actually have to take responsibility in these situations but Carrie-a-bag is not going to do that.

Reactions: 13
Has Carrie says she deals with anxiety? Because if that’s true then I understand missing the shows yesterday if she had a full anxiety attack after bleeping up the performance and being terrified of bleeping up the musical. Anxiety can be a witch and if that’s the reason she missed yesterday,
I won’t be hard on her for missing the shows yesterday. Today and going and how she reacted on IG is a different story, that was deeply unprofessional of her and only her to blame.

Yeah, I think she's mentioned anxiety, she's not mentioned panic attacks. I did wonder if it could be something like that, and I do have sympathy for mental health struggles, definitely - but I still think her reaction is quite large compared to what actually happened. But I guess that's the thing with anxiety and a poor self-image, things seem liker bigger issues than they are to the outside. Still, I've struggled with anxiety, but I didn't cancel work for it... Again, I don't want to blame people who need to do that, though. I feel bad for her if she struggles this much with her confidence... Sounds really tiring :/

I could see AWL being the one reacting and wanting the videos down, but again - it was such a tiny thing for him to react to. Carrie shouldn't have gone on and on about it and made it a thing. If she hadn't mentioned it, I definitely would not have noticed anything was off in the performance.

Reactions: 11
I could see AWL being the one reacting and wanting the videos down, but again - it was such a tiny thing for him to react to. Carrie shouldn't have gone on and on about it and made it a thing. If she hadn't mentioned it, I definitely would not have noticed anything was off in the performance.
I think this is the thing. I watched it and was a bit off-put by the very flat 'I won't play your game', but I'd kinda just chalked it up to what I had expected of Carrie anyway, from what I've heard about the show. Was I going to talk about how lacklustre it was outside of this thread? Definitely not.

Did she then go on and on, digging herself a hole and then chatting that shite about writing a book about WEL? Totally. Which brushed me the wrong way. If she'd been quiet, had some introspective thoughts about "well today sucked, but tomorrow will be better" and put her goddamn phone down for an afternoon, this would've all blown over.

Reactions: 12
She's also mentioned that she tends to get really defensive when criticised before which probably explains the 'It wasn't me, it was West End Live, guys!' stuff.

However, the key word here is 'explain' not 'excuse'. Her anxiety is absolutely not an excuse for slagging off professionals in her industry and missing her job because she was huffy about her performance.

Reactions: 12
the thing is Carrie made the situation worse trying to defend herself from a situation that wasn’t that bad to start with and bringing attention to it and having comments floor about how bad the musical is.
I feel she and ALW don’t react well to criticize and seeing the comments about how bad it is on a place AWL can’t control (uploaded by professional third parties) mAde him pissed.

in another note, this was Lauren’s IG today….are they going on again?

Attachments

the thing is Carrie made the situation worse trying to defend herself from a situation that wasn’t that bad to start with and bringing attention to it and having comments floor about how bad the musical is.
I feel she and ALW don’t react well to criticize and seeing the comments about how bad it is on a place AWL can’t control (uploaded by professional third parties) mAde him pissed.

in another note, this was Lauren’s IG today….are they going on again?
Lauren was in Six too, right? They were performing again today so maybe that's it. Nothing about Cinderella again today.

Reactions: 2
The thing is with west end live and Carrie… this wasn’t h.er 1st performance at west end live. She has done it loads of time so she should know exactly the sound issues there are with singing live outside

Reactions: 9
I can still see her story about writing a book about WEL. So unprofessional.

Reactions: 1
I can still see her story about writing a book about WEL. So unprofessional.
Really? That's so odd, how come it's not there when I look at her stories?
I don't follow her, so maybe it's got something to do with that, somehow?

Reactions: 1
1CE64503-D169-44AD-B0E9-CDC4A0F69FCA.jpeg

Not sure if there’s any truth to this but found this comment today on TikTok 😯

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.