Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Isn’t that what Broadway does? I can’t remember what are the names of the even but usually when they sing they wear shirts from
the show and that’s it.
I think Broadway does Stars in the Alley which is where many of the shows do performances in merch.

Reactions: 2

This must kill Carrie, listen to the audience go absolutely nuts over heathers!! Yeah they had some mic issues but the powered on didn't stomp their feet and have a twitter tantrum.

Reactions: 18
Funny how she posted about anxiety right after tattle was wondering if anxiety prevented her from going on this weekend..... trying to claw back some credibility from just petulant spoilt brat.

Reactions: 10
She’s blocked me on Instagram 😂
everytime i screenshot her story i slightly worry she’ll connect the dots between my insta and my tattle account and do a dramatic reveal like when in a scooby doo the gang remove the monsters mask 😂

View attachment 771759

Looks like her Hatefuls are out in force, came across this comment thread earlier.
jesus christ, being in les mis doesn’t make you incredible immediately, look at the 2012 movie! most of the stunt cast weren’t that great, but i wouldn’t call russell crowe for instance “incredible” based off one performance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to stop Oliver from going out to the same bar(s) every night after the show with his cast mates. I've seen him so many times there now it's getting a bit weird. Always has the weirdest vibe about him.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to stop Oliver from going out to the same bar(s) every night after the show with his cast mates. I've seen him so many times there now it's getting a bit weird. Always has the weirdest vibe about him.
Interesting that he’s doing that when his partner’s at home in the midst of a meltdown/anxiety attack.

Reactions: 7
Interesting that he’s doing that when his partner’s at home in the midst of a meltdown/anxiety attack.
oh, i assumed that he met up with carrie after shows and they went out together, but then thats my assumption from a 30 second stage door video that someone tagged carrie in last sunday

(i don’t want to post the fan’s insta on here so here’s 2 screenshots)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
jesus christ, being in les mis doesn’t make you incredible immediately, look at the 2012 movie! most of the stunt cast weren’t that great, but i wouldn’t call russell crowe for instance “incredible” based off one performance
Russel Crowe is a good rock singer and has fronted various bands for a long time.

What he is not is a musical theatre bass-baritone.

Reactions: 4

Here you go! 😊
Damn, her hopefuls on action on the comments is really sad.

Watching the Heathers WEL videos, candy store had way worse audio than Cinderella and in my opinion sounded worse than Carrie, but you don’t see them making a drama out of it like Mrs Carrie “like Cinderella, my mistakes are not my fault” Fletcher.
(Based on the plot of how Cinderella destroying Prince Charming statue led to Sebastian having to get marry and when Sebastian tells Cinderella it’s her fault she goes no it’s not and that’s the end of it, as far as I remember she never apologized to him by her actions and he just ended up singing about how he is in love with her)

Reactions: 12
Saw Oliver in Frozen yesterday and he was great! He’s a fab dancer and not just a MOVER. the accent was a bit annoying though

Reactions: 8
What a bratty entitled diva. I hope ALW takes note and stops saying how wonderful she is. Bet her castmates are fuming at her behaviour because her tantrums take attention away from their work. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the theatre right now.

P.s. Oliver will be under pressure to keep his livestreams on him, his castmates and Frozen because I'm sure the producers will want to keep the brand intact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What will be interesting is what she chooses to stick to about the WEL drama in a few months/years. As with every self-created drama in the past few years I'm sure her story will change every time she mentions this. Until one day she'll very vaguely allude to some awful thing done to her by her (by the time) ex-boyfriend or a star from another show right before she went on stage. Which will then result in more drama/attention she will have created once again all by herself.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.