Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2042184F-9D59-4F2A-A82A-CAB23907F0EF.jpeg
FA8D2272-5A59-48AA-B2EE-F23809934087.jpeg

Don’t think she was meant to put that one on Facebook…

So she’s gone onto her hashtag and found these?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 772084View attachment 772085
Don’t think she was meant to put that one on Facebook…

So she’s gone onto her hashtag and found these?
‘Keep moving forward’ and posting pictures of you (admittedly, in character) oogling an attractive man when you’re very much in a relationship? Alright Carrie.

Also they were literally dragging her backwards at this point, to be a pedant… 😉

Reactions: 7
why does someone need to stop him?
Because he's going out to pretty much the same bar right next to the Frozen theatre (or, like last night, taking an uber with his cast mates) every night when his girlfriend is at home having an anxiety attack over an unfortunate situation. I don't even like Carrie but having met/seen him IRL he comes across as a really weird person. Either they're broken up or he's not that attentive to her.

Reactions: 2
Also, under the comments of her post there's so many comments saying "we didn't know there was anything wrong" etc, I get that she didn't have the best performance but she should've either not paid any mind to it on her socials or just done one post saying 'yeah it was crap but im moving on' it's all a bit Streisand Effect now.

Reactions: 12
Because he's going out to pretty much the same bar right next to the Frozen theatre (or, like last night, taking an uber with his cast mates) every night when his girlfriend is at home having an anxiety attack over an unfortunate situation. I don't even like Carrie but having met/seen him IRL he comes across as a really weird person. Either they're broken up or he's not that attentive to her.
He’s drinking in the bar near his work place. Plenty of people doing that, implying he is weird for frequenting the same bar regularly is a bit strange.

also, maybe he knows the actual reason Carrie didn’t perform so wasn’t too worried or maybe they’ve broken up?

Reactions: 17
A few nights ago Samantha Barks’ let it go quick change went wrong and she basically got Madonna’d at the Brit awards. Did she go on her Instagram story’s in a huff and blame the costume, the people backstage and everyone else? No, she got back up, finished the song amazingly and posted on her Instagram after that she was okay and not hurt. That’s how you handle something going wrong, not what Carrie did.
I was there, the audience gave her the biggest cheer, she was completely professional about it.

Reactions: 10

This must kill Carrie, listen to the audience go absolutely nuts over heathers!! Yeah they had some mic issues but the powered on didn't stomp their feet and have a twitter tantrum.
I gotta say the staging of Candy Store was so much better than the last time Heathers were at WEL. love that Veronica is in the choreography, compared to when Carrie just stood to one side with The Face…

Reactions: 14
He’s drinking in the bar near his work place. Plenty of people doing that, implying he is weird for frequenting the same bar regularly is a bit strange.
also, maybe he knows the actual reason Carrie didn’t perform so wasn’t too worried or maybe they’ve broken up?
Eh, let's agree to disagree.

I can't think of another west end lead who goes out this much. Steph and Sam in Frozen rarely go out and genuinely take amazing care of their voices/health. Lucy St Louis in Phantom too, is very protective of her voice. mr overacting Ollie is out constantly, even when Carrie tweets/posts about mental health or feeling anxious. And as I said Ollie in real life has a very creepy vibe to him.

Eh, let's agree to disagree.

I can't think of another west end lead who goes out this much. Steph and Sam in Frozen rarely go out and genuinely take amazing care of their voices/health. Lucy St Louis in Phantom too, is very protective of her voice. mr overacting Ollie is out constantly, even when Carrie tweets/posts about mental health or feeling anxious. And as I said Ollie in real life has a very creepy vibe to him.
Do excuse my nosiness but have you met Ollie in real life? I’ve never met him but I can’t decide if I like him or not. He strikes me as being a bit intense!

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to stop Oliver from going out to the same bar(s) every night after the show with his cast mates. I've seen him so many times there now it's getting a bit weird. Always has the weirdest vibe about him.
I'm not sure how familiar you are with West End culture but this is really common, it's basically a daily routine for actors and practically part of the workplace. I do agree that Carrie might be needing some more attention right now but generally, there's nothing wrong with him going to bars - it's not sketchy or a sign they're struggling - it's just what we do in the west end to be honest

Reactions: 20
Do excuse my nosiness but have you met Ollie in real life? I’ve never met him but I can’t decide if I like him or not. He strikes me as being a bit intense!
I met him after Addams and he wasn’t very chatty. Either rude or shy, couldn’t work it out.

Reactions: 3
I have yeah, multiple times, I also work in the theatre industry. We've not spoken much though, I sincerely doubt he knows my name. Which is fine!
He's quite intense I guess, yeah. I was out with some friends of mine the other day who've met him too and they were just spontaneously discussing how creepy/off his vibe is. He's significantly overconfident but doesn't exactly brag. He won't talk to strangers unless they have something to offer him. I was at the second (I think?) open dress rehearsal for Frozen and he's easily my least favourite cast member. Maybe he's improved by now? idk.

From what I've heard the Frozen cast overall is a weird bunch - some are really lovely (Steph and Sam are so kind), some are very private. I am not gonna say exactly what I do because of privacy reasons but I meet a lot of west end actors, performers, directors, agents etc.

Reactions: 7
It’s a slow day in the office for me so I’ve been thinking about the WEL performance. If you didn’t know about a week or so ago Samantha Barks had a bit of a Madonna moment during Let it Go and she got up and carried on. She was massively praised for her professionalism and rightly so! She’s not gone on about it, she took it on the chin and continued her performances as normal (correct me if I’m wrong, of course!) This is what sets Carrie apart from other professionals. If Carrie had left it alone, brushed it off and not been so quick to blame other people for not performing her best this would be over and done with by now. I might have actually respected her a lot more for it. How she’s behaved is so immature and unprofessional and I think it really highlights her privilege; it seems as though she’s lived quite a sheltered life and never had to take accountability for mistakes.

Ironically enough, I remember years ago when ALW had the Dorothy reality show where he was auditioning girls for Wizard of Oz he gave a girl some bad feedback and she cried. I’m sure he said something along the lines of maybe live theatre wasn’t right for her as you need a thick skin in the industry and so much can go wrong on stage meaning you need to handle stress well. That’s the total opposite of Carrie! So I’m curious as to what he makes to this weekends antics 🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.