Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes today and she is even on FaceTime to him from 1st class 😂😂
That is hilarious that he has to 'slum' it in Premium Economy rather than in First Class with her. Although I wouldn't really call her First Class with her shoes all over the 'furniture', she would be a flight attendants nightmare I bet. Obviously Bravo are paying for the flight and only pay for the 'talent' not the hanger-ons 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she was on WWHL even though I could swear they both talked about being “on their way to Andy Cohen” at some point during their NY stay. So what was the point of this trip? A couple of useless days in Portugal then lying down and getting her makeup done in someone’s borrowed NY apartment so she can appear on random podcasts? Forgive me if I’m super thick, but couldn’t the podcasts be done from Dubai remotely? She did show some kind of meeting or something that took place at Bravo so I guess that was the reason for the trip. And lol it’s super obvious that Bravo is not forking over for FBoy27 to fly first class with his sugar mama. Back of the bus with the Nannies and maids (TM) for him!!!!

Reactions: 2
She did film a WWHL with that singer guy Parson James which I never heard about. What's strange is that she was supposed to do a WWHL with Dorit Kemsley because Andy Cohen asked on Twitter to send questions for the both of them. Then suddenly it's not with Dorit but with that singer... Who has ever heard of him?
Anyway, they probably filmed a WWHL with her and will be there to fill in the space in case there is a cancelation from more prominent guests 😅

Attachments

Lol Joan, you are so right. I’ve never heard of Parson James outside of Caroline’s Instagram but she acts like he’s Elton friggin’ John!!!
He’s just one of the C-thru-Z listers that she attaches herself to - anyone remember the Mikey Sam era? Or Nicole Scherzinger? Or Jennifer Finnigan (sp?) or her supposed best best friend Diane Kruger?

Reactions: 1
Just watched an episode of Million Dollar Listing LA where Tracey Tudor was visting Dubai. She was in CS's house (when she was married to Cem). Tracey asks her where her children are and she says "hopefully at school, the driver dropped them off somewhere "🥴 You see, it's this superior attitude - that she thinks is cute - but makes her extremely unlikeable and up her own ass 🙄. Anyhow, they go out to that desert camp - is there nowhere else interesting to bring guests. That restaurant guy Joey is there, and Dubai Miguel. Who, it says onscreen is - Caroline's friend/local doctor 😅😅😅 They were discussing CS's life out there and among other things she's apparently "contributing editor for Hello Magazine Arabia". She kept that quiet 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG- the padcast that rubberlist just did was priceless. Clearly, she does no reserach on her quest ( she is too lazy!) before she birngs them on and interviews. Anyoo, in closing this women tells rubberslips that after many failed relationships she is finally in one. Rubberlips ask this woman about the person they are dating. Clearly, rubberlips is expecting her to say she is dating a younger guy and she is all excited about saying see younger men are the best- but the women tells her she is dating a guy who is in his 50's and he has kids and they have so much in common and on and on she goes about how great it is. Well, rubber lip is so pissed that she can't get her words out!! Love it.....she is always putting down younger women and middlge age men so this was just great Can't stand her.................

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder what this is about? She's certainly behind it, he doesn't have the vocabulary
If he's posting cryptic tweets about RHOD he is sadder than we all thought!!! Get a life IQ27!!

Okay someone please tell CS that nude leggings are never a good idea!!! She has a great figure and they still do nothing for her!!
Screenshot_20220615-230828_Instagram.jpg

Also.....why is he filming her backside when she is wearing these awful leggings??!!!!
Screenshot_20220615-230652_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
OMG- the padcast that rubberlist just did was priceless. Clearly, she does no reserach on her quest ( she is too lazy!) before she birngs them on and interviews. Anyoo, in closing this women tells rubberslips that after many failed relationships she is finally in one. Rubberlips ask this woman about the person they are dating. Clearly, rubberlips is expecting her to say she is dating a younger guy and she is all excited about saying see younger men are the best- but the women tells her she is dating a guy who is in his 50's and he has kids and they have so much in common and on and on she goes about how great it is. Well, rubber lip is so pissed that she can't get her words out!! Love it.....she is always putting down younger women and middlge age men so this was just great Can't stand her.................
I just listened to the podcast too and I liked her guest, she had some valid things to say, but the disdain from CS was clearly evident.

She also refers to Sergio as her fourth child. That’s not a very nice statement to make 6 months into their marriage. I’d be livid.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No judgement but I watched episode 3 some gems in there from everyone about Rubberlips!
her and Nina stayed in the penthouse at the Atlantis (probably didn’t they just went and filmed and left ) anyhooo someone shoutedCaroline surprise and Nina said it’s probably Sergio 😂 then they started talking about how Sergio will want another child and Yasmin was having non of it she said “ he already acts like a man child “ everyone laughs and then said “ he needs a reality check on the kid front you already forgot you have 3” meow!!
rubberlips was saying the children see him as a big brother 🙈 and IQ27 said honneee you think you are 22 when your not!
Other Caroline in show in her VT said she bought her followers gets everything for free and who does she even influence!
yes I watched it all just to rabble back to my fellow thinkers

Reactions: 5
No judgement but I watched episode 3 some gems in there from everyone about Rubberlips!
her and Nina stayed in the penthouse at the Atlantis (probably didn’t they just went and filmed and left ) anyhooo someone shoutedCaroline surprise and Nina said it’s probably Sergio 😂 then they started talking about how Sergio will want another child and Yasmin was having non of it she said “ he already acts like a man child “ everyone laughs and then said “ he needs a reality check on the kid front you already forgot you have 3” meow!!
rubberlips was saying the children see him as a big brother 🙈 and IQ27 said honneee you think you are 22 when your not!
Other Caroline in show in her VT said she bought her followers gets everything for free and who does she even influence!
Thanks for the review and taking one for the team :) So the teenage daughter is also on the show ? are her twin boys?

extract from a review of S3.

"This week I learned that Caroline Stanbury has a whopping 587,000 Instagram followers – although, if you use the HypeAuditor influencer auditing tool, you’ll find that she has an engagement rate of 0.95 percent and an audience quality score of 65 percent – and essentially has got paid to live in Dubai as an influencer and socialite. I still shake my face to find that half a million people, or even 65 percent of them, crave the Lady of London,":ROFLMAO:

The whole review is good and funny.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review and taking one for the team :) So the teenage daughter is also on the show ? are her twin boys?

extract from a review of S3.

"This week I learned that Caroline Stanbury has a whopping 587,000 Instagram followers – although, if you use the HypeAuditor influencer auditing tool, you’ll find that she has an engagement rate of 0.95 percent and an audience quality score of 65 percent – and essentially has got paid to live in Dubai as an influencer and socialite. I still shake my face to find that half a million people, or even 65 percent of them, crave the Lady of London,":ROFLMAO:

The whole review is good and funny.

So far only Aaron very briefly

Oh love- no judgement here- my dumb arse watched it too!!! Although, it is so bad I do skip through the majority of it! No way this show will be up for a season 2. Last week they only had less than a million viewers! Anyhoo, totally agree with everything you said. Rubber lips is sitting there stroking that dog in her confessionals trying to look next LVP. What about when they showed all those dogs climbing all over the place in her house. This new love for animals I am sure is nothing but a vain attempt to get viewers from people that like animals. Did you ever see her with a dog when she was on LOL? whoever said Caroline surprise- you know that was damn Dirty Juan in the wings probably with his mylar baloons and cheap flowers waiting to get his moment on screen. Nina knows damn well IQ is so annoying and I am sure she joins in on the gossip when everyone talks about those two. What about the gruesome twosome in the kitchen and he is trying to cut up a peppers to make her dinner? It was so awkard and so fake- these two really do not have any chemistry. In fact, he looked like an awkard teenager and she looks like his mother/aunt telling him how to cook for the first time. I believe it is absolutely true what Chanal/Iyan said that it is all fake and they only stage it for their the instagram page. Yasmine is calling it the way it is with Dirty Juan and I am here for it all. She clearly has no problem with telling on camera to everyone that IQ is a childish baby and that her mother is absolutey insane to even think about having another one with him. I think RubberLips thought she was going to go on RHOD and be the queen bee and this would be her big break - no way that his happening. Like Iyan/Channel or not - she is the break out star.

OmGAWWDDD!! What normal person writes such stuff? It's so disgusting when you think about it. Has Rubberlip no morals? And just to remember this was the same women that on LOL would turn away from anyone that spoke in such tones! Anbody, that has to work that hard for people to accept their partner is really insecure with the decision she made. I am loving it- she is justing giving people more to dislike about the both of them. This has to be affecting their relationship. He is probably blaming her and she for is sure going to dump him for another story line. Her biggest mistake was getting on a show with Channel/Iyan and the other lady- they are going to take her and Dirty Juan down.

OmGAWWDDD!! What normal person writes such stuff? It's so disgusting when you think about it. Has Rubberlip no morals? And just to remember this was the same women that on LOL would turn away from anyone that spoke in such tones! Anbody, that has to work that hard for people to accept their partner is really insecure with the decision she made. I am loving it- she is justing giving people more to dislike about the both of them. This has to be affecting their relationship. He is probably blaming her and she for is sure going to dump him for another story line. Her biggest mistake was getting on a show with Channel/Iyan and the other lady- they are going to take her and Dirty Juan down.
She's a nasty piece of work. If I was his mother I'd be on the first flight to Dubai - don't care how old he is

She's a nasty piece of work. If I was his mother I'd be on the first flight to Dubai - don't care how old he is
no woman would speak about my son like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.