Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch Kyle Richards shading stanbury on wwhl 🤤🤤
What did she say?

A few more good ones guys! Soooo... IQ27 is a Trump lover.. That's not going to go down well..and now an admitted racist too! Kind of goes with supporting Trump.

Notice how it's noon in Dubai right now and neither have posted ANYTHING! They must be in total damage control! Am sure we will get stories very soon though lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sergio used the N word in an old tweet. @whatsgoingon287 on twitter found it, retweeted it and added comments saying it wasn’t right. Sergio viewed and deleted it.

Reactions: 2
Sergio used the N word in an old tweet. @whatsgoingon287 on twitter found it, retweeted it and added comments saying it wasn’t right. Sergio viewed and deleted it.
Unfortunately for him, it's going around already! Can't believe she was so dumb to not check his past tweets before getting into this show knowing full well that the viewers usually always dig up the past of everyone!

What did she say?

A few more good ones guys! Soooo... IQ27 is a Trump lover.. That's not going to go down well..and now an admitted racist too! Kind of goes with supporting Trump.

Notice how it's noon in Dubai right now and neither have posted ANYTHING! They must be in total damage control! Am sure we will get stories very soon though lol
Kyle said that she lent caroline a jacket that she never returned. Also said that Ayan was her fav and was killing it on the show.

YIKES,, guess his very short lived 'career' is in the toilet now ! Very hard to come back from racist comments, particularly the 'N' word.

Kyle said that she lent caroline a jacket that she never returned. Also said that Ayan was her fav and was killing it on the show.
Wow how embarrassing! But fits the character as she thinks she's entitled to everything! But Kyle actually saying it on WWHL oh wow, CS isn't going to be happy about that 😂
Oh and now it's 1h30pm in Dubai and still zero stories from either of them! Their thumbs must be in withdrawal from not being used for social media. Generally at this time of day, we have already 10 stories of nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Welp it's WWHL with CS on Wednesday! And with Dorit! Don't know why she said it was with that singer I already forgot the name! So obviously it's not really "live" lol as pretaped

Could she not get dressed and not look like she just crawled out of bed, she shows no respect to her staff
That was yesterday AFTER her gym session since OF COURSE IQ27 had to film it. Like I once said, she often goes to the gym (we know because everything is filmed 🙄) then you see her after going around with the same gym cloths doing errands, in bed eating, visiting the construction site etc.. Yuck

Attachments

Welp it's WWHL with CS on Wednesday! And with Dorit! Don't know why she said it was with that singer I already forgot the name! So obviously it's not really "live" lol as pretaped

That was yesterday AFTER her gym session since OF COURSE IQ27 had to film it. Like I once said, she often goes to the gym (we know because everything is filmed 🙄) then you see her after going around with the same gym cloths doing errands, in bed eating, visiting the construction site etc.. Yuck
Yuck indeed🤢 That phone will have to be surgically removed from her hand, she never puts it down

Reactions: 1
Wait, what I have I have missed about Dirty Juan's tweets? Any idea who found the tweet and sent into into the atmosphere of social media? It goes to show how absoulutely entitled these two think they are that they don't even go back and fact check anything that could be inappropriate before they go on television. If this takes on life- it will be the end for them both.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.