Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say?

A few more good ones guys! Soooo... IQ27 is a Trump lover.. That's not going to go down well..and now an admitted racist too! Kind of goes with supporting Trump.

Notice how it's noon in Dubai right now and neither have posted ANYTHING! They must be in total damage control! Am sure we will get stories very soon though lol
How can a 27 year old (would have been younger then) Spanish guy be a Trump supporter? And she went ahead and married him knowing that😂

OMG- they are in full blown damage control. She has told him to distance himself completely from her.
Are they posting any stories?

😳😳😳 Wow, he used to have married to Caroline & cast member on rhodubai
They must be getting PR advice

Reactions: 4
Well well well…. (Rubbing hands together and talking in a Mufasa voice)…. Isn’t this an interesting turn of events?
I cannot believe that nobody flagged this tweet before the show aired!!! I mean it is zero surprise that he would tweet something like that (and that he was/is Trump supporter) and it’s zero surprise that Caroline couldn’t care less about his racism, but wow the fact that they didn’t scrub their socials pretty thoroughly before the show started is yet another sign of their stupidity. But honestly, as much as some PR person should have had this handled and cleaned up long ago, it is friggin’ gold for us. I hope this blows up right in their cosmesurged faces! And Kyle's little anecdote and subsequent insincere apology was hilarious. If the queen bee of RBOBH thinks this little of Caroline, I think it’s probably a good indication that everyone finds her insufferable.
Anyways…. Here’s one time I’m gonna cheer on cancel culture!!! 🤣😬🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was a fast tidy up of his social media connections to Caroline and RHOD. :D

TBH, I really believe he is so thick he was just regurgitating stuff he had heard others spew out, I doubt he has one educated opinion on anything, probably echoing whoever it is he was leeching from at that moment. No self awareness whatsoever and now it has come back to bite him.

No doubt he is bawling his eyes out not, not crying over a 6million dollar necklace anymore.

View attachment 1349695No more Caroline or anything on his Insta bio
Haha, he needs to add 'Racist and Trump supporter' to that !! What an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thick or thin, there’s no excuse for what he tweeted, no matter how young or uneducated he is, no matter how much sex from the rafters he’s able to provide. If you’re going to famewhore your whole life, you better make sure your Twitter feed is squeaky clean!!!
Will be interesting to see the two morans (TM) respond. There’s a certain etiquette/order of events here in the US when a celeb gets caught in a situation like this, and it usually involves a self-flagellating apology statement about needing to learn and reflect and be better, followed by a period of public scorn, then a waiting period until the next round of celebrities step in dog tit and forget about your transgression (see: Chrissy Teigen, Morgan Wallen, etc)
But with CS and IQ27 not being American and not necessarily having a good grip on issues of racial justice in the US, there’s a lot of room for error if they don’t have wise counsel. I can see CS being brittle and defensive about this and that’s not going to help. When are the 3 Black women on the show going to chime in? They’ve been savage on Twitter even before this so I can’t see them holding back!

Lol these two tweets from CS/27 take on new meaning…

Wait, this is what she’s worried about at the moment? For gods sake Caroline, this isn’t the damage control you should be worried about right now!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Caroline’s cousins are at Royal Ascot riding in the coach with Prince William, a huge honour. While she is in Dubai hoping her toyboy husband doesn’t get cancelled and destroy her reality TV and influencing career.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thick or thin, there’s no excuse for what he tweeted, no matter how young or uneducated he is, no matter how much sex from the rafters he’s able to provide. If you’re going to famewhore your whole life, you better make sure your Twitter feed is squeaky clean!!!
Will be interesting to see the two morans (TM) respond. There’s a certain etiquette/order of events here in the US when a celeb gets caught in a situation like this, and it usually involves a self-flagellating apology statement about needing to learn and reflect and be better, followed by a period of public scorn, then a waiting period until the next round of celebrities step in dog tit and forget about your transgression (see: Chrissy Teigen, Morgan Wallen, etc)
But with CS and IQ27 not being American and not necessarily having a good grip on issues of racial justice in the US, there’s a lot of room for error if they don’t have wise counsel. I can see CS being brittle and defensive about this and that’s not going to help. When are the 3 Black women on the show going to chime in? They’ve been savage on Twitter even before this so I can’t see them holding back!

Lol these two tweets from CS/27 take on new meaning…

Wait, this is what she’s worried about at the moment? For gods sake Caroline, this isn’t the damage control you should be worried about right now!!!!
"Sex from the rafters " 😂😂😂😂

To digress I hope they drag him the same way they have Diana, if you follow this page it's really bad

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh dear 🤦🏽‍♀️ . What is up with these people? This will not work well with Diana’s storyline of being BFF with Crystal who’s on an anti-racism crusade. Just to digress on BH a little more, Sutton also got roasted by the ‘Chinese’ girl in the hot tub she was talking about in her kumbaya speech to Crystal. The girl - who used to be bBFF with Sutton’s daughter - isn’t even Chinese. But of course they all look the same to Sutton!! (And apparently to Garcelle too who didn’t see anything problematic about it)
If their goal is to inflame their viewers then bravo is really killing it 😒

And this is really a banner day… now Luke is on insta defending Caroline over jacketgate. And starting a fight with Kyle!! And dissing Rachel Zoe!! But look how pretty Caroline looks here! The hair color, the makeup, the styling, all on point. She really blew it with all the Barbie crap.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Caroline’s cousins are at Royal Ascot riding in the coach with Prince William, a huge honour. While she is in Dubai hoping her toyboy husband doesn’t get cancelled and destroy her reality TV and influencing career.
Who are her cousins?

Reactions: 1
That was a fast tidy up of his social media connections to Caroline and RHOD. :D

TBH, I really believe he is so thick he was just regurgitating stuff he had heard others spew out, I doubt he has one educated opinion on anything, probably echoing whoever it is he was leeching from at that moment. No self awareness whatsoever and now it has come back to bite him.

No doubt he is bawling his eyes out not, not crying over a 6million dollar necklace anymore.

Haha, he needs to add 'Racist and Trump supporter' to that !! What an idiot.
Maybe she's behind it, nothing would surprise me, It would be a way to get rid of him. She's so calculated

This will be so juicy thanks for sharing

With such a huge ego must be painful that Ayan is getting all the attention
God, she's so boring 😴 find something else to talk about woman

Last edited:
She's trying to deflect the racist comment on Twitter of IQ27 by making a big issue with the jacket of Kyle 🙄
She's being totally massacred all over social media because of him

Reactions: 4
She's trying to deflect the racist comment on Twitter of IQ27 by making a big issue with the jacket of Kyle 🙄
She's being totally massacred all over social media because of him
I know..she's going on about that jacket and everyone's like....noone cares about the bloody jacket!

Reactions: 3
This will be so juicy thanks for sharing

With such a huge ego must be painful that Ayan is getting all the attention
So I just realised he is 18 years younger than her so wasn't even born, or just born when she married Cem. Sorry bit late to the party there to connect the dots, does she not think that is strange. Also I wonder if their marriage is actually legal. I know they got "married' in the Seychelles, because of issues in Dubai but I still have doubts about that, and honestly think that was just for show as they would have been called out on having only a Dubai wedding which was not legally binding.

Reactions: 5
I think after this and all the feedback about her being boring they might be off the show if it gets another season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.