Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true- especially here in the states. Parents are spending all this money to get their kids in these travel teams if they show the least bit of talent. It's crazy. IQ probably was one of those kids and his parents saw him as the next Rinaldo. Rubber lips keeps talking about how hard he has worked- that was hardly work- he was catered to for the majority of his life and when he got to play with the real boys- he failed. He had no talent for any team to sign him on with a salary that reflects any talent. So, he goes to school at a community college/jr college and gets a certificate and claims to have a MBA in business and now has a MBA in digital programming. I think this guy is capable of doing anything for a shot of being noticed. We know she is so between the two of them- the are obsessed with the instagram/reality tv life. And what ever happened to the "baby on ice." is that just goint to be discarded at some point like her animals when she realizes she doesn't need it anymore? One more thing- they for sure have someone that deletes any negative comments on their instagram/twitter accounts. It's impossible to believe that they get only postitive affirmations on both accounts.
Well in actual fact, in some of the forums I've been on (I know pathetic but lying by the pool there isn't alot to do πŸ˜‚) and Twitter accounts, alot alot of people wrote that they are tired of them posting everything all the time and many stopped following her. Thirsty and desperate are the words

Reactions: 3
Neither of them have anything of interest to say, they just post the same repetitive crap day in, day out.

Reactions: 4
Yes what is up with Caroline’s stretchy polyester matching sets? And in NY of all places where people actually dress well!! They are so ugly, they look like something Lisa Rinna would sell on QVC!!
And so many LOLs about their crypto fortune going bust 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK so comments on the return trip: she's really a nasty witch..she's actually proud to say he packed for her and he forgot his.. Look at that evil face she's making. At that point I "almost" started to feel sorry for him until this LOSER actually reposts the story saying "she needs a full time server". Well hey that's the price you pay to have sold your soul. I guess he really really is just her PA.

OK, now with the suitcases..always filming them like we are supposed to be wowed. But what I don't get is how can she have so many suitcases when, in 7 days, she wore that yellow Chanel top at least 3 times, those horrendous beige legging at least half the time, those gawdy military boots almost every day etc etc...

Can't you just imagine her saying "this is ridiculous, don't you know who I am??" πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Actually she wouldn't because it's him in Economy and not her so she doesn't care. As far as she's concerned she doesn't care if he is below with the suitcases as long as he gets there in the same time as her to carry, unpack and bring her coffee in the morning.

Attachments

• Wow
OK so comments on the return trip: she's really a nasty witch..she's actually proud to say he packed for her and he forgot his.. Look at that evil face she's making. At that point I "almost" started to feel sorry for him until this LOSER actually reposts the story saying "she needs a full time server". Well hey that's the price you pay to have sold your soul. I guess he really really is just her PA.

OK, now with the suitcases..always filming them like we are supposed to be wowed. But what I don't get is how can she have so many suitcases when, in 7 days, she wore that yellow Chanel top at least 3 times, those horrendous beige legging at least half the time, those gawdy military boots almost every day etc etc...

Actually she wouldn't because it's him in Economy and not her so she doesn't care. As far as she's concerned she doesn't care if he is below with the suitcases as long as he gets there in the same time as her to carry, unpack and bring her coffee in the morning.
You're right, hadn't looked at it that way, she's only out for herself

Yes what is up with Caroline’s stretchy polyester matching sets? And in NY of all places where people actually dress well!! They are so ugly, they look like something Lisa Rinna would sell on QVC!!
And so many LOLs about their crypto fortune going bust 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Don't do lisa Rinna like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sergio downstairs on the plane with the kids and maids crying about his crypto losses. Get a job my guy, then maybe you can find your own travel and lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
You're right, hadn't looked at it that way, she's only out for herself
I saw that on her instastory- it takes a certain type of person to post that your "husband" (? sure, rubberlips) has packed your stuff- while forgetting his. She takes pride in that- just look at her filming him for his reaction. She enjoys gashlighting this guy. One minute she proclaims on her dumb ass podcast that he is brillant and she couldn't be what she is without him and then films him in a subservant role. It's f@#$ed up- but he that's on him. He did this to himself by selling his soul, name and reputation for 15 minutes of being noticed.

Did anyone watch her on WWHL?
No, just didn't have it in me- how was it?

Yes today and she is even on FaceTime to him from 1st class πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This prompted me to look at their stories for the first time in ages, bloody groundhog day, nothing changes, other than his ugly hair colour.

This dumb arse rubberlips is on her podcast this morning talking about how she gets big name celebrities (really? Who? That's another lie) that want to be interviewed on her podcast but her audience would rather hear about her personal life because that is more important. She is so untruthful. No big name celebrities ever on her podcast and no one wants to hear about her diasaster of a personal life.

This prompted me to look at their stories for the first time in ages, bloody groundhog day, nothing changes, other than his ugly hair colour.
Yup, you are so right about that. For sure you can skip for weeks and pick right up where you left off. They are self absorbed with each other and who can get better selfies- you don't miss anything. Groundhog day every day for the gruesome twosome.

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow Sophie Stanbury CS ex sister in law?

She has posted a story on IG and genuinely seems upset and shaken. Scammer with a lot of money involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.