Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sergio is so cringe. He thinks he is a huge star now. It’s like he thinks he is an F1 driver or a La Liga footballer when he is in fact unemployed and drives around in a leased Porsche paid for by his wife. Also I don’t understand why they never go to Spain in the summer, if he does come from an ‘established’ family like he claims, why don’t they ever take her kids to his family’s place on the coast or the islands?

Reactions: 11
Someone here was a friend of Cem on Insta, I can't remember who, wonder if he has mentioned his ex wife being on RHOD.
Yes that would be me, we are connected on Instagram. He seldom posts anything really. And anyway, he has too much class to make a comment about CS.

Reactions: 7
ck
Yes that would be me, we are connected on Instagram. He seldom posts anything really. And anyway, he has too much class to make a comment about CS.
I totally agree Joan - in my opinion Cem rates up there with Nina's husband, classy, handsome, family man, and a bit of swagger to him. I agree that we don't know what goes on behind closed doors and maybe he wasn't the best of husband but we do know what she has shown us with her now unemployed, uneducated, selfish, immature husband and I would gamble on taking Cem over him hands down.

Sergio is so cringe. He thinks he is a huge star now. It’s like he thinks he is an F1 driver or a La Liga footballer when he is in fact unemployed and drives around in a leased Porsche paid for by his wife. Also I don’t understand why they never go to Spain in the summer, if he does come from an ‘established’ family like he claims, why don’t they ever take her kids to his family’s place on the coast or the islands?
Trust me if IQ's family had any money- he would be blabbing it all over instagram. I think he came from the same kind of background as most of us do- middle class at best. He certainly doesn't act like a person who is well traveled or experienced the nicer things in life. In fact, he acts like someone that is easily influenced by people and things that represent wealth or power. He failed as an athlete and made no money from that- enter rubberlips to provide the lifestyle he is to lazy to work for. Trust me this guy family has nothing more than most people that age. He is a habitual liar.

Found some more beauties! If you guys want me to stop please do tell 😀.
Also found a picture in one of the comments of CS when she was young while dating Prince Andrew (ewww). Definitely the lips have been super inflated
I am sorry but i don't find anything attractive about this women. Her best appearance/looks in my opinion were when she was married to Cem and they had moved to Dubai. She dressed and looked polished and classy. She now looks like a blown up clown! Her face is over inflacted from injections and botox and her style has no rhyme or reason to it- can't even classify it in a category.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I just can't believe it... Does he really not have any sense of awareness? He is a total embassement

ck
I totally agree Joan - in my opinion Cem rates up there with Nina's husband, classy, handsome, family man, and a bit of swagger to him. I agree that we don't know what goes on behind closed doors and maybe he wasn't the best of husband but we do know what she has shown us with her now unemployed, uneducated, selfish, immature husband and I would gamble on taking Cem over him hands down.

Trust me if IQ's family had any money- he would be blabbing it all over instagram. I think he came from the same kind of background as most of us do- middle class at best. He certainly doesn't act like a person who is well traveled or experienced the nicer things in life. In fact, he acts like someone that is easily influenced by people and things that represent wealth or power. He failed as an athlete and made no money from that- enter rubberlips to provide the lifestyle he is to lazy to work for. Trust me this guy family has nothing more than most people that age. He is a habitual liar.

I am sorry but i don't find anything attractive about this women. Her best appearance/looks in my opinion were when she was married to Cem and they had moved to Dubai. She dressed and looked polished and classy. She now looks like a blown up clown! Her face is over inflacted from injections and botox and her style has no rhyme or reason to it- can't even classify it in a category.
Exactly correct. People that have money don't post every single thing which on top they don't even own. As I once said, I have alot of wealthy friends around me and they never ever post anything and certainly not on the jet or yacht! They don't want to be targets

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Not to give too much attention to Dirty Juan, but part of me is truly fascinated to find out how and why he ended up where he is. Like, what happened between his mom and dad to give him these wildly bizarre mommy attachment issues? What childhood trauma was there, where did it come from?
My hunch is that his family (at least one side) is actually a solid upper middle class family. Im guessing it’s the mom side, as I saw somewhere that one of his grandfathers founded a prestigious business school in Spain (I am assuming it’s IESE?). Something like that would put them in a solid social milieu. Maybe his dad was a phony and an interloper and a get-Rich-quick Kinda guy and then his parents divorced…? Anyone else out here an amateur psychologist??
But in a super weird counterintuitive way, I actually think he and CS aren’t too different. Despite her family pedigree, CS also grew up more as an upper middle class girl versus straight up Richie rich. They are both hustlers who want to rise above their social strata. They both are undereducated morans (TM) with a soft spot for thugs and D-listers. They both are desperately thirsty for fame and money. They both would sell their soul (or dye their hair) just for some screen time.
But WOWZA that picture of Caroline pre-boob job and pre-Cosmesurge!!!!! Why is she so sweaty in that picture? As the kids would say: I am deceased 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally, I think it is the failed soccer career.

These young boys go into soccer academies away from their family, they are coached and managed and have everything done for them to make them soccer stars, so he probably lived away from his family from a very young age. Then he almost made it, but failed at the starting post, they are thrown out with a limited education and no idea what they can do anymore, they are left floundering, I imagine his self esteem is in the toilet.

There was a reddit thread about failed soccer stars, this is from 6 years ago, and he was mentioned as one. Going from being touted for real madrid to some low level team must be soul destroying for any 20 years old.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course, he is never mentioned as an Ex Corby Town player LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe his parents don't want her there shaking her fake t*ts at the neighbours and lowering the tone of the place.🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe his parents don't want her there shaking her fake t*ts at the neighbours and lowering the tone of the place.🤮
HE is totally diggin on himself isn't her? No change from those gross selfies he use to take back before her met rubber lips. They deserve each other- these two are the only one's that believe each other's bullshit. I can't wait for the both of them to embarrass themselves on national television. Cem, she did you a real favor running after this used up poolboy.

Reactions: 2
Not to give too much attention to Dirty Juan, but part of me is truly fascinated to find out how and why he ended up where he is. Like, what happened between his mom and dad to give him these wildly bizarre mommy attachment issues? What childhood trauma was there, where did it come from?
My hunch is that his family (at least one side) is actually a solid upper middle class family. Im guessing it’s the mom side, as I saw somewhere that one of his grandfathers founded a prestigious business school in Spain (I am assuming it’s IESE?). Something like that would put them in a solid social milieu. Maybe his dad was a phony and an interloper and a get-Rich-quick Kinda guy and then his parents divorced…? Anyone else out here an amateur psychologist??
But in a super weird counterintuitive way, I actually think he and CS aren’t too different. Despite her family pedigree, CS also grew up more as an upper middle class girl versus straight up Richie rich. They are both hustlers who want to rise above their social strata. They both are undereducated morans (TM) with a soft spot for thugs and D-listers. They both are desperately thirsty for fame and money. They both would sell their soul (or dye their hair) just for some screen time.
But WOWZA that picture of Caroline pre-boob job and pre-Cosmesurge!!!!! Why is she so sweaty in that picture? As the kids would say: I am deceased 🤣
I love that we have made 'morans' a TM😂

Every time I see TM after morans - i am no good! We difinitely have some very witty peeps on this thread. I am laughing at the remark either rubber lip or dirty juan wrote that he has started a new trend with major A list actors followign him with yellow hair? Sure, dirty juan you just keep on believing that you are such a star- they look at your instagram page and copy your look- sure they do! I guess he is starting to believe the hype that rubberlips tells him every day. I just can't imagine that at her age she would want to put all this time and effort into this narrative. It's just exhausting- what could she possibly be getting out of it? On a side note- I love how the have me listed as a "chatty member" hahaha they got that right.

• Haha
Personally, I think it is the failed soccer career.

These young boys go into soccer academies away from their family, they are coached and managed and have everything done for them to make them soccer stars, so he probably lived away from his family from a very young age. Then he almost made it, but failed at the starting post, they are thrown out with a limited education and no idea what they can do anymore, they are left floundering, I imagine his self esteem is in the toilet.

There was a reddit thread about failed soccer stars, this is from 6 years ago, and he was mentioned as one. Going from being touted for real madrid to some low level team must be soul destroying for any 20 years old.
I totally agree with you, it's his failed soccer career and then he met his meal ticket

Reactions: 1
Buzz Lightyear film is banned in the UAE because of a lesbian kiss, which is not surprising considering the UAE laws.

I wonder how that will go down with the RHOD audience. It really emphasises how scripted RHOD is to have been allowed even film it in the UAE.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you, it's his failed soccer career and then he met his meal ticket
This is true- especially here in the states. Parents are spending all this money to get their kids in these travel teams if they show the least bit of talent. It's crazy. IQ probably was one of those kids and his parents saw him as the next Rinaldo. Rubber lips keeps talking about how hard he has worked- that was hardly work- he was catered to for the majority of his life and when he got to play with the real boys- he failed. He had no talent for any team to sign him on with a salary that reflects any talent. So, he goes to school at a community college/jr college and gets a certificate and claims to have a MBA in business and now has a MBA in digital programming. I think this guy is capable of doing anything for a shot of being noticed. We know she is so between the two of them- the are obsessed with the instagram/reality tv life. And what ever happened to the "baby on ice." is that just goint to be discarded at some point like her animals when she realizes she doesn't need it anymore? One more thing- they for sure have someone that deletes any negative comments on their instagram/twitter accounts. It's impossible to believe that they get only postitive affirmations on both accounts.

I gave in and started real housewives...Caroline Stanbury 'I'm 43'...I had to rewind and watch back cos I couldn't believe how easily she lies...which makes me not believe what she says about infidelity on her podcast.

Reactions: 5
Even he put work in inverted commas…

They moving to NYC? What’s with all the boxes?
This is true- especially here in the states. Parents are spending all this money to get their kids in these travel teams if they show the least bit of talent. It's crazy. IQ probably was one of those kids and his parents saw him as the next Rinaldo. Rubber lips keeps talking about how hard he has worked- that was hardly work- he was catered to for the majority of his life and when he got to play with the real boys- he failed. He had no talent for any team to sign him on with a salary that reflects any talent. So, he goes to school at a community college/jr college and gets a certificate and claims to have a MBA in business and now has a MBA in digital programming. I think this guy is capable of doing anything for a shot of being noticed. We know she is so between the two of them- the are obsessed with the instagram/reality tv life. And what ever happened to the "baby on ice." is that just goint to be discarded at some point like her animals when she realizes she doesn't need it anymore? One more thing- they for sure have someone that deletes any negative comments on their instagram/twitter accounts. It's impossible to believe that they get only postitive affirmations on both accounts.
8F216E0F-FB02-412C-ACEE-D79D074F4897.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Wonder how Sergio’s crypto portfolio is doing today. Caroline’s natural habitat is Royal Ascot, she should be there this week, looking chic and mingling with the great and good. Not in NYC wearing really odd and unflattering clothes with a face full of fillers and a man baby husband.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.