Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched their stories for the first time in a couple of weeks and it’s exactly the same stuff, they are beyond dull 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh man these stories hadn’t watched for a while and did today still walking like a duck but with new long hair in her granny sandals ,stuffing her face at salt bae and sitting in a car!! Then he posts this umm he has to be joking saying she hasn’t drunk for two months ??!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I follow dubaimiguel, their friend who is quite high up in cosmesurge where they constantly get all their freebies. He was saying he is resigning from his post in Dec and will be splitting his time between Dubai and USA. My guess would be that unless their constant freebies really do bring cosmesurge extra clients/money they may have to start paying for their cosmetic “tweaks”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wowzers, this is one hard looking women. The smoking and drinking and constantly self tanning has done nothing for her skin both color and texture. I will show a small bit of kindness and not mention the shape of her hair. The real question is was this before Sergayo decided to have her wear long blonde hair and dress like a sorority sister?
I follow dubaimiguel, their friend who is quite high up in cosmesurge where they constantly get all their freebies. He was saying he is resigning from his post in Dec and will be splitting his time between Dubai and USA. My guess would be that unless their constant freebies really do bring cosmesurge extra clients/money they may have to start paying for their cosmetic “tweaks”.
Wow, very interesting. I love our peeps on this thread.. We all gather information and bring it back here to share. So it appears that their money machine is packing up and heading back to the states. I am sure after investors saw the likes of Rubberlip ( drunk and looking like a 2 cent hooker) and Sergayo (constant lies and racist tweets) they booted him from his corporate title. I guess her kids better start saying goodbye to her now as she will be in the states every opportunity she gets. Basted on the way dubai displayed himself I assume he can live his real self more comfortably without the restrictions that are in place in Dubai.

Yup, I don't think Rubberlips will have her poster sized picture hanging on every street corner like she did when Dubai Miauel (what is this guy's real name) did when he was head huncho. I can see them taking them down as we speak. Not to mention those pictures look nothing like she does now. Sergayo better snap out of this stupid fairy tale he sees her in. He may want to invest in a copy of the AARP where he can see what she looks like organically. That snip, tuck and injection train has come to a complete stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That is interesting ! wonder if it has anything to do with the new board taking over after the scandal from two years ago, although he seems to have navigated the company out of administration. It was a huge financial scandal and was exposed by a US activist organisation. NMC owns Cosmesurge and Fakih IVF clinic, as well as loads of hospitals.

This from 2 years ago ......

NMC Health uncovered $2.7 billion of debt hidden from its board that was used for unknown purposes, tipping the troubled Middle Eastern hospital operator into a full-blown accounting scandal.

The company, which until recently traded in the FTSE 100, is trying to establish the exact “nature and quantum” of the debt facilities, but some of the money may have been used for unauthorized purposes, NMC said late Tuesday. The discovery more than doubles NMC’s borrowings to around $5 billion, up from the $2.1 billion that was disclosed in June.

The revelations deal a hammer blow to the Abu Dhabi-based hospital chain, which has been in free fall since December, when short seller Muddy Waters Capital alleged that NMC overpaid for assets, inflated cash balances and understated debt. The debt disclosures heap fuel on concerns that arose when an investigation found the board was unaware of borrowing arrangements involving NMC’s founder and its former vice chairman.

The discovery that NMC “has at least $2.7 billion in undisclosed debt and no cash, it is no longer just a fraud. It is a massive fraud,” Muddy Waters founder Carson Block said in an emailed statement.

In recent weeks, five of NMC’s 11 board members have either been fired or resigned amid reports of financial improprieties. Founder Bavaguthu Raghuram Shetty was forced out on Feb. 17 after the company said he may have misreported the size of his stake, calling into question who really holds control.

• Wow
I bet they were going to get free IVF too for lots of promotion on their grid and RHOD.

Reactions: 4
Retail is not her forte is it? 🙈 no wonder her businesses folded. She has the personality of a rock.

Well gang, we've been mentioned on Twitter!!!
Wow!!! I love how the put a thumbs up icon!!!

Wow, what a blast from the past. Rubberlips has that same dreary, pain in arse, bored personality back then that she has now. You would think she was selling tires
instead of a bridal gown. Imagine going to her all excited to pick our wedding gown out and out she comes with a personality of a tree, GEEZ, is this another one of her businesses that went under?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
We are almost out of space so Joan can you work you wonders and start page #6. Thanks doll! Anyhoo, I haven't looked at our favorite freeloaders pages for awhile so I took a gander this morning. Oh Lord, please make them just stop- it's just so embarrasing. First Dirty Juan keeps thanking and praising rubberlips for being 60 days alcohol free. Hmmm, why does he feel the need to bring this to everone's attention. The look on her face is of misery and I guess that is because she has to deal with him now while being sober. The rest is the same old stuff, eating, exercising, driving in a car - you get it the same stuff. Although he is thrilled with her long stringy blonde fake hair. It looks absolutely ridicoulous on a women her age. I mean it's awful. She looks miserable because she is now dealing with this toddler without alcohol. Got to be honest- I would need to drink to get through just one hour with this teenager. Cem must be looking at all of this and just shaking his head thinking - thank you to his higher power for helping him dodge this trainwreck.

Reactions: 4
We are almost out of space so Joan can you work you wonders and start page #6. Thanks doll! Anyhoo, I haven't looked at our favorite freeloaders pages for awhile so I took a gander this morning. Oh Lord, please make them just stop- it's just so embarrasing. First Dirty Juan keeps thanking and praising rubberlips for being 60 days alcohol free. Hmmm, why does he feel the need to bring this to everone's attention. The look on her face is of misery and I guess that is because she has to deal with him now while being sober. The rest is the same old stuff, eating, exercising, driving in a car - you get it the same stuff. Although he is thrilled with her long stringy blonde fake hair. It looks absolutely ridicoulous on a women her age. I mean it's awful. She looks miserable because she is now dealing with this toddler without alcohol. Got to be honest- I would need to drink to get through just one hour with this teenager. Cem must be looking at all of this and just shaking his head thinking - thank you to his higher power for helping him dodge this trainwreck.
I’m not buying the 60 days sober when she was on the boat searching for dragons she was drinking but then again they believe what they want too 😂

• Haha
I'm working on it, I can't remember how I did it previously! It's not easy I remember that. I will call it like this one except number 6!

Guys does anyone have the orange box that says "post thread"? If you go on the home page and go under "Instragramer", there should be an orange box at the top left. Do you guys see it? @Helen

@Helen hello, we are not able to start a new thread. Can you help please? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She was getting filler in her face disolved, he's hovering over her like a bee asking her every 5 minutes "what's happening honey"!! Christ alive he's insufferable 😬 Uurgh

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.