Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to the original peeps from threads #1, #2, #3 and #4 and welcome to the newcomers who have started watching the Real Housewives of Dubai.
As the title suggests, this thread is about Caroline Stanbury (CS) and her husband Sergio, aka IQ27.
Fire away! šŸæ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Premier is tonight! Those in the US plz keep us up to date!
Screenshot_20220601-190308_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-190930_Instagram.jpg

This made me laugh šŸ¤£ looks like sergio's favourite saying on a t shirt

Screenshot_20220601-190850_Instagram.jpg

Why does it looo like these 2 have just walked up the aisle and got married? šŸ¤­

Welcome back to the original peeps from threads #1, #2, #3 and #4 and welcome to the newcomers who have started watching the Real Housewives of Dubai.
As the title suggests, this thread is about Caroline Stanbury (CS) and her husband Sergio, aka IQ27.
Fire away! šŸæ
I think we need a wiki on these two šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also watching the ā€œpremierā€ pj party at the ghost hotel so many children there , I canā€™t imagine any of it is suitable viewing with her potty mouth?! Need to get my hands on an episode in the UK so I can fully critique

Reactions: 3
I am from the states and I will be watching it and hopping on and updating for sure. It's 6pm now and it starts at 9 so we have 3 more hours. My husband said he just wants to see IQ27 and rubber lips (sergio/caroline for any new audience) since I have basically wasted months of my life writing about them. He knows me well!! Listen to this, rubber lips has been doing interview all day in the states and you can't imagine what she has been saying. She said that she and IQ had to flee Dubai (that is right, she said flee!!) to get married because she is jewish and he is catholic. and interfaith marriages aren't allowed. This idiot of a lady- I am a catholic and it doesn't matter where you live- you can't marry outside of your faith without permission from a bishop if you are a catholic. So that is her first lie. She said that she follows all the current laws of dubai like covering up when she goes out and not showing PDA in public. So that is lie number #2. Can we get a picture of her in the bandaid top at the party with the mafia dude. She said that she does not show public intoxication or immoral behavior in public- can we look at all the times she is wasted and some man was motorboarding her on new year eve at a party. Lie #3. She said that they were orginally looking at her for RHOBH or RHONY but Andy (assbrain) Cohen decided to make her the star and build a show around her in Dubai!! Can't confirm that so won't comment. People are less interested right now about the show because of the johnny depp verdict.

Also watching the ā€œpremierā€ pj party at the ghost hotel so many children there , I canā€™t imagine any of it is suitable viewing with her potty mouth?! Need to get my hands on an episode in the UK so I can fully critique
According to her interview here in the states you would think she is right up there with Mother Theresa. She is saying how she is a role model for women wanting to live in dubai. I can't make this stuff up!

Just wow!!
I mean what has this women done to her face. More important does she ever not have a glass of alcohol in her hand.

Premier is tonight! Those in the US plz keep us up to date!
View attachment 1310935

View attachment 1310943
This made me laugh šŸ¤£ looks like sergio's favourite saying on a t shirt

View attachment 1310944

Why does it looo like these 2 have just walked up the aisle and got married? šŸ¤­

I think we need a wiki on these two šŸ¤”
Why does that guy's face scare me? I mean are we to believe that rubber lips would have associated with this guy 4 years ago when she was being a socialite? This picture says it all- he must have forgot that everyone was watching.
Fire away! šŸæ
Matching pyjamas šŸ¤¢ so cringeworthy. I bet the other husbands are at the bar laughing their heads off at these two morons

Yikes! She looks like that woman who's had all the botched surgeries, Catwoman I think she's known as.
She has either changed filters or she really does look that bad. Yuck either way

He's such an idiot. I bet his family back in Spain are cringing when they see him. I feel for his parents, especially his Mom.
If this picture does't scream what everone is now saying behind close doors and actually to me in a dm from a podcaster about IQ27 - then I don't what will. The fact that he is brazen enough to put himself in front of cast members for a photo op goes to show the lengths he will go to be famous. The both believe that the audience will fall in love with him and find him so sexy and hot and that they will fly to the top. The lengths this nutjob has gone to be noticed still amazes me. His parents should be so proud of their MBA son.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I listened to the Toyboy podcast on the way to work this morning. NO ONE CARES YOU MARRIED SOMEONE 18 YEARS YOUNGER. If the two of you stopped banging on about it you would realise we are all fine.

Iā€™m 47 and have been married 15 years. The sweeping generalisations of ā€˜crusty 47 year oldsā€™ is frankly offensive. She just assumes everyone is miserable in their marriage. Iā€™d rather cut off my arm than be married to an oversized toddler.

Reactions: 11
Her dog pees on the bed and she doesn't bother to change the bedding šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Okay so far not much of rubber lips- I like most of the other women. They are going to give her and IQ a run for their money. Her tag line - "in a city of gold nothing shines brighter then me".....ewwwww- they are showing everone first but rubber lips and her toyboy. So far the only thing she has said that in America she would be one in a million- in Dubai she is one of one. This girl Ayan, is very successful, I am talking this woman is the real deal. So far that is who they have focused on, no one else. 3 minutes in and no frek or frak!!

Okay so far not much of rubber lips- I like most of the other women. They are going to give her and IQ a run for their money. Her tag line - "in a city of gold nothing shines brighter then me".....ewwwww- they are showing everone first but rubber lips and her toyboy. So far the only thing she has said that in America she would be one in a million- in Dubai she is one of one. This girl Ayan, is very successful, I am talking this woman is the real deal. So far that is who they have focused on, no one else. 3 minutes in and no frek or frak!!
Okay, I am bored.....still talking about Ayan...........i recorded this so I am fast forwarding

here we go they are on.........the dog has peed on the bed. she is laying in bed and telling sergio the dog peed in bed. of course her arse isn't getting up. here comes IQ with a towel wrapped around him and shirtless. This guy is unreal. She ist telling him to turn the air down and he runs right over and fixes it. Of course they are laying in bed (what else is new) and he is telling her how beautiful she is. ( here we go) . they just ordered their drinks via text she said, lets put our order in- imagine the gull of this woman!!!! she looks so bloated and old....they are kissing in bed holding the dogs and here comes the employee with a mask to serve them drinks. now she is complaining about the drinks not tasting well and says lets go downstairs and have champagne with nina.......finally IQ is left the filming. she is telling nina she is 43...heard that part. she says its noble of sergio to want to be married so he isn't labeled a toyboy. Okay, that's it with her!

Okay, I am bored.....still talking about Ayan...........i recorded this so I am fast forwarding

here we go they are on.........the dog has peed on the bed. she is laying in bed and telling sergio the dog peed in bed. of course her arse isn't getting up. here comes IQ with a towel wrapped around him and shirtless. This guy is unreal. She ist telling him to turn the air down and he runs right over and fixes it. Of course they are laying in bed (what else is new) and he is telling her how beautiful she is. ( here we go) . they just ordered their drinks via text she said, lets put our order in- imagine the gull of this woman!!!! she looks so bloated and old....they are kissing in bed holding the dogs and here comes the employee with a mask to serve them drinks. now she is complaining about the drinks not tasting well and says lets go downstairs and have champagne with nina.......finally IQ is left the filming. she is telling nina she is 43...heard that part. she says its noble of sergio to want to be married so he isn't labeled a toyboy. Okay, that's it with her!
Getting ready to show the hen party..............

OMGGGGG- these women are already talking about IQ and rubber lips relationship...............they are saying it is a contract relationship.....the only sexual relationship they have is on instagram................this is good stuff. This women Ayan and rubber lips don't get along. so Ayan and Lesa are talking smack about her and IQ. Ayan wasn't invited to the hen party........Lisa told her that rubberlips is only inviting people that are important.

These two are on a boat now for the hen party. he has actually gone with her to this damn party. This idiot is the only man here...i cant' believe it........he is going to get torn apart after this part. she is telling everyone that IQ27 didn't want a stag night (bachelor party here in the states) so he wanted to go to her party. I am telling you these women are going to chew them up and spit them out. Rubber lips looks so bloated they way they are filming her the editing is horrible and the dress is straight out of the 80's. Here we go with Dubai Miquel...yep, he is at the party too. They say they like Michael but just said they have never been to a hen party where the groom is here. IQ is all mad. Now we got Nina who is way to nice to be with these people.

Like Nina- she is just sweet! Good kids, handsome husband and very classy. Like Sara she is a spitfire......she won't put up with any crap. Here is the thing....these women all have serious money. Rubber lips and Dirty Juan (sergio for new peeps)don't have anything near what these people have. When you see how pretty and young these women are and look at rubberlips- she looks old enough to be their mom. She looks so old. rubber lips has shown up at a dinner nina is hosting with some of the girls and so far no IQ27. rubber lips is holding her dog during her confessionals like lisa vanderpump did with her dog. This girl Aiyan is no joke- she is going after rubber lips....this is good stuff.

That's it- very uneventful. A couple of things that I though stood out. We have been right all along with questioning the relationship between these two. It's obvious at least 2 or 3 of these women aren't buying the relationship and say they are taking this sexual relationship. Rubberlips looks nervous, old, bloated and totally out of place with these women. She can't possibly have anything in common with them- they are younger (or at least look younger) hipper, dress better, richer, more driven, the list goes on. We have seen so much of these two on instagram and youtube, podcast, daily stories that I actually recognized the clothes they both were. Not even kidding, I recognized their outfits. IQ has been the talk of the town...you can just tell. These people including Nina but she is too nice to say anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, what a breakdown, taking one for the team šŸ¤£

OMGGGGG- these women are already talking about IQ and rubber lips relationship...............they are saying it is a contract relationship.....the only sexual relationship they have is on instagram................this is good stuff. This women Ayan and rubber lips don't get along. so Ayan and Lesa are talking smack about her and IQ. Ayan wasn't invited to the hen party........Lisa told her that rubberlips is only inviting people that are important.

These two are on a boat now for the hen party. he has actually gone with her to this damn party. This idiot is the only man here...i cant' believe it........he is going to get torn apart after this part. she is telling everyone that IQ27 didn't want a stag night (bachelor party here in the states) so he wanted to go to her party. I am telling you these women are going to chew them up and spit them out. Rubber lips looks so bloated they way they are filming her the editing is horrible and the dress is straight out of the 80's. Here we go with Dubai Miquel...yep, he is at the party too. They say they like Michael but just said they have never been to a hen party where the groom is here. IQ is all mad. Now we got Nina who is way to nice to be with these people.

Like Nina- she is just sweet! Good kids, handsome husband and very classy. Like Sara she is a spitfire......she won't put up with any crap. Here is the thing....these women all have serious money. Rubber lips and Dirty Juan (sergio for new peeps)don't have anything near what these people have. When you see how pretty and young these women are and look at rubberlips- she looks old enough to be their mom. She looks so old. rubber lips has shown up at a dinner nina is hosting with some of the girls and so far no IQ27. rubber lips is holding her dog during her confessionals like lisa vanderpump did with her dog. This girl Aiyan is no joke- she is going after rubber lips....this is good stuff.

That's it- very uneventful. A couple of things that I though stood out. We have been right all along with questioning the relationship between these two. It's obvious at least 2 or 3 of these women aren't buying the relationship and say they are taking this sexual relationship. Rubberlips looks nervous, old, bloated and totally out of place with these women. She can't possibly have anything in common with them- they are younger (or at least look younger) hipper, dress better, richer, more driven, the list goes on. We have seen so much of these two on instagram and youtube, podcast, daily stories that I actually recognized the clothes they both were. Not even kidding, I recognized their outfits. IQ has been the talk of the town...you can just tell. These people including Nina but she is too nice to say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Caroline says in RHOD that she moved to Dubai seven years ago with her ex husband. I remember following her on Instagram before then and distinctly remember her 40th birthday party when she was still with Cem, she had the party in London and Ronan Keaton sang at the party. My maths isnā€™t great butā€¦:. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
Omg wow first episode is such a snooze fest. The editing has stark differences to the other housewives franchise and appears to be a total puff piece for the UAE as suggested it would be.

The scene of CS at her hens playing the sausage in the bottle game...tragic.

Zero chemistry between the cast. I don't think i'll be able to make it through the season.

Reactions: 5

Thank you for the recap! Was perfect.. I haven't even been on their stories yet today because I feel nauseous just at the thought of the retags and tags and retags of how haaamazing and fabulous and wonderful they are.
The story about the dog peeing is already doing the circles of disgust in comments I have read.. It IS really disgusting šŸ¤¢. Not a very good look I would say.
Her age also is being commented on, the fact that she tells Nina she is 43 and the producers write 45 on her bio of the show.
I didn't screenshoot the comments of the dog peeing but if I see more I will.. Am sure you guys will see see them as well..certainly not on their posts because they for sure delete the negative comments šŸ˜‚

Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry, I wrote a complete novel or two last night for review- but you know I am long winded....love my peeps, you wanted a recap and I delivered! No foul language was used last night- which goes to show just how much CS and IQ27 aren't being their true selves- we know she has the worst foul mouth ever, and he is almost as bad. This show is not going to do anything for her career, trust me. Here in the States this morning most of the podcasters are saying it is a snooze feast and they are questioning this relationship. CS looks so uncomfortable around these women she tries to act big and bad but these women aren't the least bit intimidated or afraid of her. By the way at least 3 or 4 of these women are from here in the States, none of them are actually from Dubai so this is just a total disaster. Sorry IQ you may have to get a job or find another sugar mama because this isn't going to throw you into millionaire status.

Thank you for the summary @npadcr. Was there any foul language ?

The Daily Beast agree with your review of it being boring.

It is so bad- the editing is awful. Honestly, CS looks so old and heavy so either the editing is bad or she has so many filters on her instagram page because last night she looked nothing like she does on instagram. The first time IQ27 shows up on screen he has a towel wrapped around his waist and no shirt on........I was like, omg he is pimping himself out!

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s 46! She can never keep her facts straight
That's what happens when someone lies most of the time. I listen to her podcast and youtube (i know, loser me) and you can't believe the amount of times she tells the same story- but never the same way. Most people that are use to lying will even lie over things they don't have to or things that can be fact checked. Like her age!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.