Caroline Stanbury #5 Real Housewives of Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thank you for all the updates and especially a big shout-out to the ones that listen and watch the podcasts/YouTube videos. I personally can't 😂. Also thank you for the Twitter Space recap. I didn't even know there was a Twitter Space. I guess I will have to create an other account so I can comment next time!
So I found a few more beauties. I'm not sure if I already posted them as they have been in my phone for the last couple of days so apologies if I already posted.
Thanks Joan, you never disappoint! Here in the States I haven't heard one podcaster say that these two are geniune. Everyone says the same thing- his sexality is questionable- perhaps not geniune, and why is he in every scene with her, and the relationship is not real. She keeps saying that she wants everyone to fall in love with him like she has- my question is why? If she is so secure with her decision to be with this unemployed drifter then why the need for anyone else to like him? She drew all the attention to this relationship? She could have kept her mouth shut about him and no one would care. Now she has painted herself into a corner with this narrative of them being together all the time and love it. She underestimated the fact that people are smart( not dumb wood like Dirty Juan) and see it for what it is.

But not a 6 million quid necklace
Hahahah, That's great!!! He couldn't afford to buy her costume jewelry from Walmart....................

Rubber lips constantly puts down married women that are around her age as well as young women his age. Her last podcast she says that we married women are jealous of her because we are home with our "old, crusty husbands" and young women "are clueless and not as established as she is" She basically is trying to convience herself and the dumb arses like myself that listen to the podcast- that we are the idiots for being young or middle aged married women. She is completely missing the point that the only reason he is with her in most people eyes are purely opportunity driven. If the gruesome twosome are feeling the heat just after two episodes wait until people uncover those youtube and podcasts

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You are absolutely right @npadcr. In fact I completely forgot to tell you guys what I found pretty telling : they were in the elevator and of course IQ27 is filming. She does the usual head titled/leg and foot turned inside/mouth open/big smile pose and then she pulls away thinking it was maybe just a picture and not a story. At that moment her whole face completely changed and it was like a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr Hyde thing. She suddenly looked nasty and mean. What Ayan said is true, it's just for the cameras.

Reactions: 5
Omg guys did you see his new hair color???? People and podcasters are already questioning his sexuality (on Twitter no one is holding back go check it out) but this is going to put the nail in the coffin. That new look screams gay. I really don't understand her. Or she is setting him up to be made fun of. She's that kind of mean person so wouldn't put it past her.

I guess he's going to take his top of now at every given opportunity. He really is unbelievable, and she's never met a camera she doesn't like 🤢🤢
Okay, lets take a minute to unfold the picture of the twosome gruesome! Her face is almost unrecongnizable from what she looked like 4 years ago! She is so bloated and filled with injections that she looks older, cheap and hard! Look at the difference between this picture and the one's she post from her instagram! It's apparent that she only post using a filter on instagram. Dirty Juan went from looking like a middle school brat to a mobster?WTF is with all the jewerly (Tony Soprano?) He is so gross! And he is walking around in front of employee/staff with no shirt on? And wearing that damn gold jewerly? She is pimping him out big time! Remember, the picture last week of him laying on the couch in his g/string (so gross) Anyhoo, he looks so disgusting, not handsome or my cup of tea! I guess she thinks people regardless of what sex they are will find him attractive and they would get likes/subs! So desperate they both are.

Reactions: 4
Omg guys did you see his new hair color???? People and podcasters are already questioning his sexuality (on Twitter no one is holding back go check it out) but this is going to put the nail in the coffin. That new look screams gay. I really don't understand her. Or she is setting him up to be made fun of. She's that kind of mean person so wouldn't put it past her.
OMGAWWWDDD!!!!! HIs hair looks so bad- What the hell was he thinking? Is he seriously thinking that looks good on him? I actually thought it was a joke at first...........but he is serious? This so typical of her - she would do anything for a headline- negative or positive. So she has this fool dye his hair so that draws more attention to him/her. Does she not realize that they both are being roasted- especially him! What is she trying to accomplish by doing this? Rubber lips is playing him and he is too stupid to even notice. Joan- you were right about the elevator and him taking the picture. I saw it in a couple other photos. As soon as that the picture is taken- she puts that ugly look back on her face and quickly moves away from him. That is why she held up on this baby fake story line. She is going to see how the public feels about him- if it was a good response she would have moved on to a family life. Since it so far hasn't been a positive response- she will dump him and move on to a single dating story line. She won't get tied down with him and a kid........hell, no! She is trying to get rid of the ones she already has. Sorry about typing a novel again - you know me by now- I am so damn long winded.

Last edited:
OMGAWWWDDD!!!!! HIs hair looks so bad- What the hell was he thinking? Is he seriously thinking that looks good on him? I actually thought it was a joke at first...........but he is serious? This so typical of her - she would do anything for a headline- negative or positive. So she has this fool dye his hair so that draws more attention to him/her. Does she not realize that they both are being roasted- especially him! What is she trying to accomplish by doing this? Rubber lips is playing him and he is too stupid to even notice. Joan- you were right about the elevator and him taking the picture. I saw it in a couple other photos. As soon as that the picture is taken- she puts that ugly look back on her face and quickly moves away from him. That is why she held up on this baby fake story line. She is going to see how the public feels about him- if it was a good response she would have moved on to a family life. Since it so far hasn't been a positive response- she will dump him and move on to a single dating story line. She won't get tied down with him and a kid........hell, no! She is trying to get rid of the ones she already has. Sorry about typing a novel again - you know me by now- I am so damn long winded.
I bet they were up all night thinking of a way to deflect away the toyboy remark and in their tiny minds this is it!! But he looks even more gay than he already is 😅😅🥴

Reactions: 2
I bet they were up all night thinking of a way to deflect away the toyboy remark and in their tiny minds this is it!! But he looks even more gay than he already is 😅😅🥴
He made a story at the hair salon and said "seee made me do it" and she replies "always the best for you".. Yeah right. So if she asks him to dye his hair blue he will probably do it. He's got zero personality. His mother must be horrified to see this.
So the second picture I put, he reminds me of an Avatar in a Japanese game.

Attachments

He made a story at the hair salon and said "seee made me do it" and she replies "always the best for you".. Yeah right. So if she asks him to dye his hair blue he will probably do it. He's got zero personality. His mother must be horrified to see this.
So the second picture I put, he reminds me of an Avatar in a Japanese game.
She says 'jump', he says 'how high'

She says 'jump', he says 'how high'
Hahaha- She says do you want to get your paycheck and he says- do you want me to dye my hair purple?

Definetly. Just DM my podcaster friend that said that everyone thinks he is - not being truthful. Can't wait to see if he responds. They must have someone that is sitting on the comments coming in on their grams. I posted something under another account (i get blocked all the time) and within 5 minutes it was removed and I was blocked. Go in and lookk- and all the comments are limited and they are all good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is going on WWHL tonight. I’d bet all the NFTs in the world that the dye job is their extra push to make sure Dirty Juan gets screen time on Andy’s show tonight.

Reactions: 1
Supposedly he wants to look like a columbian singer named Maluma? Rubber lips mentioned this dude on her podcast because he married to women that was his school teacher. I looked at the picture of this guy- and see some resemblance. So she is desperate for people to attach to Dirty Juan is one way or another.

She is going on WWHL tonight. I’d bet all the NFTs in the world that the dye job is their extra push to make sure Dirty Juan gets screen time on Andy’s show tonight.
[/QUOT
For sure- I can't watch these two on that WWHL. no can do- even my dumb arse has her limits............

The desperation is so bad now. Did he dye his hair to match hers? Cem must be keeling over in a corner with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Found some more beauties! If you guys want me to stop please do tell 😀.
Also found a picture in one of the comments of CS when she was young while dating Prince Andrew (ewww). Definitely the lips have been super inflated

Attachments

• Heart
Also found a picture in one of the comments of CS when she was young while dating Prince Andrew (ewww). Definitely the lips have been super inflated
Keep 'em coming, they are priceless 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone here was a friend of Cem on Insta, I can't remember who, wonder if he has mentioned his ex wife being on RHOD.

Joan, please don't stop!!! I love them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now let me get busy looking at each one.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.