Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mdaadm

Hey there @realhousewivesgirl and hope you’re on the mend. The detectives on this page have already done a good bit of sleuthing. Re. The MBA: there is (obviously) no MBA. He took a couple of digital marketing classes through the UC extension program at UC Irvine. Literally anyone can sign up for these, you don’t need even a high school degree to take these classes. They are affiliated with the university but they confer absolutely zero university credits or credentials. The MBA is as fake as Caroline’s tan. Other fakeries: Dirty Juan never played on the A team of any team he was on, not Real Madrid, not the NY Cosmos. He was basically a minor leaguer who peaked at age 22 and then sputtered. Not exactly Ronaldo!! I think he relies on the fact that Americans know so little About soccer other than the major stars, so he can pretend he was a big deal. Yes, technically he was professional, but so are minor leaguers in all of our sports leagues and I can guarantee you not one of us knows the name of a single minor leaguer in any sport.
Anyway, welcome to the fun!

Speaking of fake degrees… this is a little off topic, but has anyone noticed that Sara Almadani calls herself Dr. Sara Almadani on her insta page. Now clearly she isn’t a straight up charlatan like IQ27 but I have to say it irritates me that someone with an “honorary degree” that requires no actual education or contribution to academia goes around calling herself a doctor. From all my research she does not have an undergraduate degree either. I’m curious if there’s any dirt on her. She hasn’t identified her baby daddy and something tells me he is maybe a rich/powerful gulf sheikh that has bought her silence. But whatever, I’m here for it! Way more interesting than watching Erika Jayne spend plane crash victim’s money and claim ignorance 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Patsy Fritatas

Yes welcome and we don't judge at all here.. It's very positive energies no one argues 😂❤

Yes and the fact that she deleted them all means someone must have said something. I can tell you that if I was a parent of one the boys classmates there is no way IN HELL I would let my son go to CS's house.. He would come to mine but I wouldn't trust her with a potato gun.

It seems that IQ27 has organized a surprise for CS's birthday.. Want to bet they end up at the Ghost Tacky hotel so it's all freebies?? If he does that then the dissapointment level will be through the roof for Caroline. Maybe she will wake up and think "wtf am I doing with this clown who can't even afford a night at a nice classy hotel".. Let's see later if I guessed right 😉
It will involve many helium balloons 🎈

• Haha

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
I just posted a comment on his instagram page that I am sure he is going to take down and block me. I told people for the real story on this guy to come to this thread. I also said that he has liked 3 times to her about his age. Oh yeah, I am posting stuff until he blocks me..........and he will.

Nina is a beautiful woman and appears to have class, manners, a moral compass and a loving family. Clown Lips and Nina are polar opposites- CS couldn't begin to have the grace that Nina has. Yeah, I laugh when I see #couplegoals on their instagram pages. I am like what are you frekin people seeing.
He and SC blocked my sister for suggesting he should get a job!
'Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen' as they say😅

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
For the love of God, what the hell is she wearing? I mean at what point does she think her figure with her bloated tummy issues (she speaks frequently about this issue) would look good in that dress. Is everyone that surrounds her afraid to be honest and tell her she looks horrific in almost everything she is wearing? IQ is definetly getting quite comfortable with this personal assistant- but something tells me CS could care less.
Enough with the mylar cheap balloons and fake flower petals on the floor, Dirty Juan, I think she is over it - I know we are. It goes to show what his budget is for her birthday. Has anyone ever seen him present her with a really nice gift? I don't think I have. At this point, get her a gift card from Amazon anything...but stop with the cheap balloons and fake flower petals.

Last edited:

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Not defending them at all as I’m def not a fan, but just want to give some context for those who aren’t familiar with Dubai. The city is very very sprawling but most places take a maximum of 20-25 mins to reach even if you’re starting from the opposite side of the city. It also has many different hotspots spread all across the emirate and there isn’t one main centre, like where Burj Khalifa is (‘downtown’) has only become considered the centre in the past decade or so since it was built, before that it was Jumeirah (where you find Burj Al Arab) and for the really old school residents and locals the centre is Deira clock tower lol.

Also the more central areas are mainly commercial and the residences around there (for example in Jumeirah) are only allowed to be owned by GCC nationals. So expats can only rent in those neighbourhoods. The gated communities such as Al Barari, Arabian Ranches, Palm Jumeirah etc are where you will find expats owning and if you look at the map or try to see the downtown skyline from there you’ll think it’s extremely far away. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t an expensive or exclusive community to live in. For example Al Barari (the villas not the apartments) is one of the most highly regarded communities but it’s 20km away from downtown. It only takes 20 mins to drive though.

JLT however is a really odd location for a party. It’s just office buildings and a weird one-way road system. But it isn’t ‘far out of the city’ by any means, it’s opposite Marina/Palm and right next to Emirates Hills which is the original most expensive gated community for expats to own in. 15 mins drive from downtown, 10 mins from Jumeirah.
You didn't understand what I was trying to say of my example of Anaheim. What I meant is not the distance, it's the address of where Canary Club is. You can't compare Beverly Hills to Anaheim. There is nothing glamorous about Anaheim was my point. I could have said North Hollywood. The point I was trying to make is that it's not a glamorous place to be as most upscale restaurants are all in the Center as to speak. I've been a dozen times to Dubai so I know where are the best restaurants are.
In regards to Al Barari, my friends told me also that it's considered the real suburbs. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but these 2 idiots make it seem like they live in Emirates Hills where the homes are real large houses/mansions and not a townhouse glued to others like theirs.

Last edited:

EnglishBreakfastTea

Don’t have such high hopes of Sara, ladies… she’s a train wreck of her own. Twice divorced, cheated on her second husband with Michele Morrone the Italian actor from the explicit Netflix production ‘365’… None of her businesses have been successful. A whole load of word salad and smoke and mirrors.

Misty Morning

T
Ooops sorry guys! I thought the comment was about CS.. Didn't understand it was about Sara.. Personally the thing that bothers me and that's the only thing really is the nose ring
The way she spoke to her young child when she was driving, had to be heard to be believed.
She was telling him the only way to get on in the world, was to be aggressive & not work for someone else & stuff like that. And constantly asking them “So you agree with me , Yes?
The child looked to scared to say anything other than to sort of agree.
Totally vile & bizarre !
Not something a child that age should be subjected to.
After seeing that, I knew she was a deranged nutter & I told her so.
Of course, she blocked me 🤩🤣

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
OK, she's done something to her face and it's not looking good. Either it's the makeup, bloatness from 🍷🍷, more Hyaluronic injections, no clue but she really is looking 20 years older in these pics. A 66 year old trying to look young is what I'm trying to say. Kind of like Dubai Miguel looking 80 years old trying to look 50.
And WHY is IQ27 just walking around shirtless in front of the women there? He must really see himself as Brad Pitt..actually, come to think of it, he thinks he's married to Angelina who will star in a 100 million dollar blockbuster movie.
So much to unpack from these pictures. First of all, what is with that guy- Dubai Miquel? Like you are a CEO of a company what are you doing hanging around these two?

If I worked somewhere and my employer's husband walked around with no shirt on - we would have a problem. These two are going to get slammed on social media once this show airs. You can tell by her looking away she was very uncomfortable talking about gettin married. First of all, does she not know how old she is? What an outright lie? That's insane to say she is 43 when she was 46 when it was filmed? Rubberlips is not going to be queenbee on this show- she is sadly mistaken if she thought she was going to be topdog like she was on LOL. Why would you go on television and say the only reason you married a person is so he doesn't feel like he is a toyboy? I can't bring myself to watch it tomorrow night- I am planning on my peeps here to keep me updated.

Last edited:

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
My sister posted a comment on IQ27's insta yesterday and within the hour she was blocked by them both !😅😅

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Wow, I had never heard of The Canary Club, so I looked it up, it's located in JLT, which is not the most exclusive area of Dubai to be fair !! Joan the Third, I'm sure your friend will confirm that !

With all the amazing restaurants in amazing locations in Dubai, JLT would be the very LAST place I would go for my birthday celebrations.

I am shocked her daughter is sharing shots with her mom, not least because alcohol is only legal as of age 21 in Dubai, they really flout Dubai rules all the time. Yasmine is definitely being groomed for insta influencing, I have no doubt.

Which video is the one of their house ? I don't want to trawl through their idiotic videos to find it, so would appreciate if someone could link, pretty please !

IF, by some rare miracle, they are actually paying, they are getting 50% off the food bill, they are there for the discount LOL.

"50 percent off food (beverages not included) April 1-April 30. Sun-Thu noon-1am, Fri-Sat 10am-2am. Canary Club, Banyan Tree Residences, JLT. (0)4 584 5999."
Yes I will ask my friends what the reputation of that place is. Well even at 50% off on food there STILL wasn't any food (you can see the tables are devoid of any plates) ! Wow what cheapskates they are, even at 50% they didn't even put little appetizers or anything.
Now am beginning to wonder if everyone had to buy their own drinks

Im pleased someone captured this! As soon as I saw it last night I knew it would be deleted come morning and I was correct!

What a classy evening downing shots with your 16 yo daughter. I’m quite shocked by this given how strict rules are in UAE.

Did anyone see the story of Laura Anderson yelling “get your tits out” when Caroline was dancing in front of the cake?

And Sergio really can’t bear for her to have the limelight to herself can he? Constantly pawing and bothering her. She looked pissed off when he was telling her to make a wish. There’s definitely trouble in paradise.

Bet this one doesn’t make it onto her stories...

View attachment 1231949
Wow good catch! I also doubt it will be reposted! Need to keep that clean healthy look looool!

Awww IQ27s mommy just arrived..now she can buy him some new clothes because we are tired of the Dior shirt and sneakers. How will he not be there to film when CS opens her gifts? It must be eating him up.. Probably told her to wait for his return 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
OMG- she her flight was cancelled this morning!! Totally agree with Joan on Third- we all have commented on IQ27 and can't get enough of himself and a camera. Anyhoo, I am trying to imagine my husband riding in the trunk of a car with a bunch of women and filming it....This guy is making sure he doesn't miss one picture of her and the girls- even if it means riding in a trunk. I do like what Joan said that it shows the disrepect she has for him and how she treats him like an object now. Yuck, is it really worth it? Okay, moving on how about him modeling the free jeans that were sent to him. She is loving that as she probably sees a future for him in modeling? The bigger question I have is this- Lady you are a mom of three children under the age of 18- at what point don't you act like you even miss them? I mean damn, my kids get on my nerves but I don't think I could go this long without a hug or kiss. And lastly, is there any reason two adults keep a hotel room looking like that? And who calls in a tanning place to a hotel with white curtains, linens and bedspeads? Are they that lazy they can't go to the place and have it done? Wow, these two are going to turn on each other at some point- they are too much alike.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Well well well...we now have confirmation that CS started this affair with IQ27 waaay before she announced her seperation from Cem in December 2019. IQ27 being as dumb as he is, posted a story "I will never forget our first experience together".. So I sleuthed because I am bored this morning and saw that that picture dates back to June 2019..he even tagged her in one of them. So now we know for sure she is lying and all thanks to that dimwit.

Attachments

Misty Morning

FFS
They seriously think people are going to believe this just happened by chance
So bloody staged 🤦‍♀️

Now that’s the definition of “desperate for attention”

• Sick