Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patsy Fritatas

I was in London last week and thought about CS and how she could be there in that amazing city being herself and leading a normal life close to.friends and family. Instead she is stuck in the desert promoting dog food!!

Reactions: 5

SFV

VIP Member
Some of the housewives (and Kris Fade!) are rposting some pretty defensive-sounding stuff on their stories. Basically defending the show saying it’s not meant to be a true representation of Emirati women, it’s just an entertainment show about 6 individuals, everybody is different and don’t judge, bla bla. It appears that the blowback has begun.

But they are missing the point, it's not only about a misrepresentation of Emirati women, it is about the disrespect for a country that has clear rules on what you can say and do in public, be that right or wrong, those are the laws of the country and that show is giving the finger to all those rules.

vjbdlnmp

I doubt he has bought her a luxurious gift or it would have been all over Inst 🙄
I have never seen him buy or give her a gift, ever. Trust me if he bought her something he would have it all over social media. Where is he getting money? He hasn't worked since he met her. Although, her clothes look so cheap maybe he can get on Amazon and buy a couple of outfits for her.

I doubt he has bought her a luxurious gift or it would have been all over Inst 🙄
I just posted the same thing. He would have posted it all over the places if he bought her anything. This moran has no money to play in the big league buying her gifts that she would appreciate or want.

Wow , Patti has lost all credibility, not to mention she doesn't have the best track record in love as a matchmaker 😭
I wouldn't trust either one of these two women to set me up with a turtle more or less pay them $100,000.00.

Last edited:

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
What the heck is she wearing?? Doesn't she look at herself in the mirror? She wants to emulate a 27 year old so bad she looks ridiculous with that pregnant looking stomach 😩
We criticize IQ27 for writing bad (at least he has an excuse, it's not his first language), but her?? She can't write the word authentic??!
So someone told me that Caroline Brooks and Chanel Ayan did a Live on Instagram and they were looking very drunk (probably jetlag).. Anyhooo, there were a bunch of comments on Sergio! And Chanel read one out loud that said something along the lines of "isn't Sergio really annoying and useless" and she started to puff out laughing but didn't say anything just said that the person who wrote the comment was very funny.
Then someone asked Caroline if she was friends with CS and when she replied "we are very good friends", Chanel was behind her and stared at the camera and did 🤫 and laughed shaking her head laughing like "hell no she isn't".

What the heck is she wearing?? Doesn't she look at herself in the mirror? She wants to emulate a 27 year old so bad she looks ridiculous with that pregnant looking stomach 😩
We criticize IQ27 for writing bad (at least he has an excuse, it's not his first language), but her?? She can't write the word authentic??!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

vjbdlnmp

I commented on th
She’s always dressed like a Tart

T

That’s because, it is BORING. They do absolutely nothing with any Culture or Substance

OMG !
That is one Hot MessView attachment 1185965View attachment 1185973

T

That’s because, it is BORING. They do absolutely nothing with any Culture or Substance

OMG !
That is one Hot MessView attachment 1185965View attachment 1185973
OMG- what a frekin mess she has become. Clownlips with all due respect, that outfit is meant for a different type of body style- you just don't have it, sweetheart!

Who are these two posting all these photos of private jets and free vacations for? They are nothing more than house guest that use other people's vacation homes, private jets, cars, and anything else they can get without paying. The only dinner they went to in NYC looked to be a cast/production dinner probably paid for by BRAVO. The other meals were carry out from Chipolte and Smoothies. They didn't take in any of the museums or any other cultural places NY has to offer. I think that she has hired IQ27as her business manager and this arse is calling all the shots now. His video on that tiny jet with all those people/kids packed in it shows just how much he is still enthralled with this lifestyle. He has hit the lottery and he is holding on to her for dear life. There is absolutely nothing appealing about CS- in my opinion she has not one redeeming quality that I could say makes me like her. Having said all that, I just can't get enough of watching this train wreck!!!

Last edited:

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Finally listened to a few of her podcasts this morning at work and never again, her voice just grates and all it is is her rambling on about how amazing and successful she is. Utterly self involved and narcissistic and totally boring.

Misty Morning

Everything is so filtered. I’m the same age as her, menopause is HARD but I’m thankful I’m healthy and still here and having a birthday every year, the body changes after children and middle age. It’s a constant battle to get the mid section in check but I cannot recommend dressing for your shape.

I feel CS wants to look 27 but that ship has passed. Embrace your age, dress your age…she’d have more authenticity and probably a larger following.

T
Every time I view their stories I'm left thinking just what is the point? What is the point of all these flights for hours and hours for no reason. There's no way they could really appreciate where they are when she's doubtless been before and they're permanently on holiday. It all just seems so frivolous and excessive to the point where no matter how beautiful the destination, it just looks boring.

Everything is so filtered. I’m the same age as her, menopause is HARD but I’m thankful I’m healthy and still here and having a birthday every year, the body changes after children and middle age. It’s a constant battle to get the mid section in check but I cannot recommend dressing for your shape.

I feel CS wants to look 27 but that ship has passed. Embrace your age, dress your age…she’d have more authenticity and probably a larger following.
OMG !
That is one Hot Mess
DE45B5EC-6601-4C2A-B2CC-385C7AB6B01D.jpeg
9D188C65-C80F-4FB1-9F61-C3F7BDFD646F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Ww
I just posted a comment on his instagram page that I am sure he is going to take down and block me. I told people for the real story on this guy to come to this thread. I also said that he has liked 3 times to her about his age. Oh yeah, I am posting stuff until he blocks me..........and he will.

Nina is a beautiful woman and appears to have class, manners, a moral compass and a loving family. Clown Lips and Nina are polar opposites- CS couldn't begin to have the grace that Nina has. Yeah, I laugh when I see #couplegoals on their instagram pages. I am like what are you frekin people seeing.
Well one thing for sure is if people started following her since the RHODubai reel came out and start watching her stories with dumbass IQ27, they will quickly catch on what a joke they are if they have a brain

spotonlurker

Watching the reel on her grid just now and IQ27 is on set, of course he is, filming her doing the opening credits constantly filming her every move ! He totally thinks this is about him aswell .
did anyone else think the dinner with susan Saranadon was odd last night he looked like the cat who got the cream asume she knows her of old?

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Omg he did this whole thing like he's planning the best thing in the World and all that to go to freebie hotel! How utterly embarrassing that is and what a dissapointment that must be for her. Kind of like the surprise in Paris on the boat with the umbrella 🤣.
This is like any other day for them hanging out there.. Let's see what he has in store for tonight..balloons anyone?

She'll find a way to make that Chanel jacket look tacky and cheap 🤮
Agreed! She'll pair it those ugly Mom jeans and orthopedic shoes she's so proud to have in every color 😂

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
Are we to believe that IQ27/Dirty Juan who is having her swinging from the chandeliers in bed- is so shy/innoncent that he just refered to his private part as his pee/pee? This is coming from a man who is living with a women with the foulest mouth I have heard from a women? So she just spits out the word dick with no problem and he calls it a pee/pee? Really, who is this guy? It must be bad as they have posted a first grade video where they are already talking about how they are going to be coming after them....her toyboy, he has nothing, etc....it sounds like this is what these women must end up saying/thinking about him after they have spent time with him. I can't wait. She really went into this thinking she would be this hard/arse women and belittle people like she did on LOL the difference is these women could care less what she was in London- they are intimated. Someone expain to me how she got on this show. She owns no home yet- except the town house they are havng built. IQ27 keeps saying this is a dream home and shows the model home and says it's their home. He has not job that we see him go to. She has nothing but selling dog food and empty hotels. She has done nothing that is note worthy like other women have. She married this toddler and using him as her story line. Cem was smart and didn't want to be a part of it. Exit Cem, enter Dirty Juan. He is so desperate to be noticed that he is willing to humilate himself. I think he has underestimated just how cruel people can be. Once this show airs- they will either like them or hate them. Either way, why would she put herself through this at her age? Sorry for the rambling novel I just wrote-I just could go on and on with these two.

• Heart

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
And what a spectacle she made of herself!
He could obviously see up her skirt & then her blouse split open & he got another eyeful.
It wasn’t her husband
View attachment 1231574
Im pleased someone captured this! As soon as I saw it last night I knew it would be deleted come morning and I was correct!

What a classy evening downing shots with your 16 yo daughter. I’m quite shocked by this given how strict rules are in UAE.

Did anyone see the story of Laura Anderson yelling “get your tits out” when Caroline was dancing in front of the cake?

And Sergio really can’t bear for her to have the limelight to herself can he? Constantly pawing and bothering her. She looked pissed off when he was telling her to make a wish. There’s definitely trouble in paradise.

Bet this one doesn’t make it onto her stories...

5C4A4FB1-9B49-4A38-9D38-F9563F4226AE.jpeg

• Wow

Em_

VIP Member
Laura Anderson used to be a ‘cam girl’. She is the lowest z list ‘celeb’ in UK. When she was on Love Island, clips of her ‘videos’ were all over the internet. Nasty. Old Caroline would never have been associated with someone like that. It’s actually sad what she will do for attention now.
I don't follow Laura, but she used to be an air hostess and then went onto love island and was a bit pathetic when Wes dumped her. I've never heard that she was a cam girl 🙄
Having said that she was probably one of the Dubai porta potty z listers, until she got with that z lister Dane Bowers.
Caroline would attach herself to anyone that was relatively popular, well any z lister.
I'm just surprised that she's not seen Dawn since Dawn's moved over. I thought she'd have been on rhod.
I still can't understand how you'd choose Sergio over Cem.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Couldn't agree more about Caroline Brookes the narcissisim is vomit inducing and super thirsty too....I like Chanel she doesn't seem scripted but who knows, I think she will be the fan fav because she is quirky too. I saw on some post a few people were saying the don't understand Sergio and his voice is grating.

The whole internet is onto Sergio 😂😂
OMG, who wrote that comment - it is exactly what we have been saying here for months. I had to do a double take thinking it was something I wrote, haha. I can see this little weasel showing up getting on camera. She said in one of those grade school videos that he is one of those guys that shows up everywhere even when it's a girl's outing. He is cocky enough to think viewers will think he is so sexy and handsome. Maybe he will have a following but I highly doubt it is going to be with the female audience. Honestly, I don't find anything attractive about him and don't get me started on his fake, snarky personality.

Anyone know how we can watch the show in the UK though I’m sure we will see it all on stories with IQ27 telling us how hamazing it is 😂
I wish I could tell you but I have no idea. I know it will view on June1 here in the states on the bravo channel. I don't plan on watching it-i will check in here with my peeps for all the good stuff.

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Wow wow wow... IQ27 seriously thinks CS is a Hollywood star!! It's hilarious 🤣🤣🤣. I mean RHOBH that aired Wednesday had a viewership of a little over a million and that was a record for a premier.. And the ladies of BH have been around for years and years! Is he that dumb that he thinks she will be instantly recognized as a World wide celebrity like Angelina?? Wtf
OK also, I am more and more convinced that he's like her personal assistant : he filmed the bags for the Aquarius eshop (women bags FFS!), helps her with the "interview" while holding the paper upside down (and writes "working" ROFL), drives her to the "confessional", films the "lot" ("Looks like HOLLYWOOD" he says on top of it ROFL), washes the ugly color Porsche.. That was pretty much his day.. Wow so impressive...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha