Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even has a filter on her 16 year old daughters face :sneaky::sneaky:. Sadly, I think her daughter is being groomed to follow in her mothers footsteps.
I noticed the filter and thought how sad it was. This wasn’t a party for Yasmine it was an Instagram opportunity for her mother and the sad hangers on. Yasmine’s body language screamed “get away from me” in that awful hug picture.

Reactions: 5
I thought the party looked okay to be honest. Nothing terrible. The two 'morans' aren't being as annoying as usual this Sat and Sun...Will give them a couple of hours lol

I haven't listened to the podcast where she slates Cem, so I am only going on what has been written here, but if she did do that, she is treading on very shaky ground in the UAE, you can be arrested, jailed and deported for insulting someone, so Cem is taking it on the chin at the moment if she really is trying to destroy his reputation.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what can happen ........

On top of that, her podcasts would be classed as offensive due to the foul language she uses, so it's really surprising that brands continue to use her to promote their products, it really goes against the laws and rules of the UAE.

In Dubai, the use of the expletive “f**k”, and other verbal abuse, is considered a crime, as the word “disgraces the honour of the modesty” of a person, according to Article 373 of the UAE Penal Code.

Reactions: 2
Haamaazing mdaadm🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
OMG, this is the funniest ever. IQ27 MBA graduation ceremony!!!! Yasmine is getting sucked into this lifestyle and it's sad. She shouldn't be on instagram where they are behaving this way- her mother would do anything for viewers- including using her daughter for bait. Cem, you need to step in her buddy before it is to late.

Dirty Juan/IQ27 must have planned that party- look at the balloons! I guess the two morans had to dress in white so they could stand out? I have some concerns too looking at that picture of that grown man (seen him before but don't know his name) with Yasmine. That is an inappropriate way to take a picture with a 16 year old girl. Cringeworthy, to say the least. No male family members or friends would ever pose like that with our 16 year old daughter. Cem, maybe you need to step in a bit here. Not sure why numbnuts is posting pictures of himself as a child, maybe to get that "awww so cute response" he always has a reason for what he does. Who they heck is this real estate woman that is all over social media with them? She is so out of place? I have no idea how she is getting away with her lack of morals in a country that has no tolerance for it. It's almost like she does it on purpose? She can get way possibly with dropping the F bomb every other word on her podcast maybe because it is on social media, I don't know.

I thought the party looked okay to be honest. Nothing terrible. The two 'morans' aren't being as annoying as usual this Sat and Sun...Will give them a couple of hours lol
Numbnuts must have planned it- there are a million of those damn balloons!!

G
She even has a filter on her 16 year old daughters face :sneaky::sneaky:. Sadly, I think her daughter is being groomed to follow in her mothers footsteps.
Sadly, I think you are absolutely right.

Last edited:
I found what he'd written a lot more disturbing, and it's clear she's trying to get away from his sweaty hands!! , can't see her leaving for College anytime soon either. That party looked no craic, just a bunch of sad middle agers seeing who can scream the loudest. Where was it held? looked like the local sports centre. That real estate creature is so false, she just looks at the camera like she's stoned.

I noticed the filter and thought how sad it was. This wasn’t a party for Yasmine it was an Instagram opportunity for her mother and the sad hangers on. Yasmine’s body language screamed “get away from me” in that awful hug picture.
Yea, this was a party for her to post on social media another hyped up party! Her circle of friends has certainly shrunk hasn't it? Anyone that was a close friend has put a lot of distance- and that was a smart move on their part. Her ship has sunk

Reactions: 4
Ang irish on here know Maria Doyle Make up? She sounds like she's from Dublin. Would love to hear all the craic from her? She must see it all since she's there every day!!

The Dresses, she & the daughter had on were disgusting. Zero Class.
Both looked like Hookers

OMG !
What weirdo puts this on.!!!
Does anybody know, why on earth anyone would feel the need to do this ??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Ang irish on here know Maria Doyle Make up? She sounds like she's from Dublin. Would love to hear all the craic from her? She must see it all since she's there every day!!
Never heard of her until the recent CS posts, and I lived in Dubai. I checked her bio and it seems she was a hairdresser and beautician, the beauty school she went to is in Dundalk, so she must be from that part of the Ireland. She went to Australia for a few years and landed in Dubai. She seems to have a good CV going by her bio, although a lot of the recent stuff is her work with CS.

I'm thinking of my daughters 16th, and her friends 16th, it was just all about their friends, the parents made themselves scarce. I think IQ27 is trying to present himself as a wonderful stepfather.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The Dresses, she & the daughter had on were disgusting. Zero Class.
Both looked like Hookers

OMG !
What weirdo puts this on.!!!
Does anybody know, why on earth anyone would feel the need to do this ??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
His hand looks like it has never done a days work, it’s all those manicures he must fit into his busy day! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else hear her slagging off his mother at lunch yesterday?
She has such a vicious tongue on her - I almost felt sorry for IQ27 (almost)!

Reactions: 1
Wiki.org

This is Laughable, when you see who she’s ended up with !

This is so disengenous though, as she was already with IQ27, her affair started during her marriage and her marriage only ended because of the affair. She was in both relationships for a while before her and Cem actually broke up.

Morning everyone! Is she kidding?? She actually said the below quote?? I mean come on.. IQ27 is THE definition of lazy in the dictionary.. She's either really dumb, delusional or both.
And an other day of doing f*kc all filming at the supermarket (she really needs to work on that walk of hers..so unfeminine).

Attachments

Last edited:
She lost her phone in the supermarket and sergio was laughing and filming her walking aroind the supermarket like a headless chicken looking for it. Such childish behaviour. She eventually found it amongst the mint and corriander or as sergio called it, 'lettuce' 🙄

Comments on the birthday post- i spot a fellow tattler 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Who is this lady? Have you noticed all these new people just show up on their grams? Who are these people Dubia Miquel, those mafia looking dudes siting around the table on laptops and this chick. I follow alot of other instagram popular people and none of them put their staff or friends in their stories- what do they gain from doing this?

These two morans in the grocery store acting like they really go and do the weekly shopping is a far stretch for anyone to believe. So what is it you tow numbnuts- are you guys billionaires that lay around hotels with butler service and travel all over the world or are you normal people that go do your own grocery shopping because you don't have staff to do that? We are confused?

Last edited:
Who is this lady? Have you noticed all these new people just show up on their grams? Who are these people Dubia Miquel, those mafia looking dudes siting around the table on laptops and this chick. I follow alot of other instagram popular people and none of them put their staff or friends in their stories- what do they gain from doing this?
Well one is the owner of Sonara Camp that CS and IQ27 are always at, the other couple there are also the kind to go to the opening of an envelope (I know from London/Gstaad peeps), there's that creep Red1bitcoin whatever guy who can't look more like a sleaze ball if you had to draw him and the others I couldn't really tell.
The supermarket stories were so childish I don't understand how CS would think it's cute for a 46 year old. I'm 10 years younger than her and I would never ever think of doing something as pathetic as that.
Wow the comments you posted that people made on her post are going full on..so unless she deletes them, l am sure there are many more that we probably miss.