Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why for the love of god does she persist with these bleeping bike shorts? Bike shorts are not real clothes!! I mean she walks around Dubai wearing basically a wrestling uniform with her wrinkly lady bits on full display. She is honestly an embarrassment šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m an American who used to live in London during the late 90s boyband era and I would say Ronan Keating is the equivalent of the main dude from the Backstreet Boys. Robbie Williams and Take That were the A+ list boyband and Boyzone were kind of B list. And seems that Ronan and his wife are now C list minor celebs that have to resort to ā€œauditoriumā€ concerts in Dubai to pay the bills. He will not be playing Wembley anytime soon (or ever again).
Urgh, poor Yasmine having to watch her drunk mom and her ass-kissy ā€œMaria Morris real estateā€ friend doing Jell-O shots. I am telling you: Cem must be absolutely vomiting in his mouth at the sight of his daughter dressed like that and acting like that. What kind of role model is CS for her daughter? Cem went to a good American university. Who wants to take bets that Yasmine at this point would rather follow in her moms uneducated footsteps and skip college in favor of becoming an influencer?

Oh look! Sergio just posted that he ā€œfountā€ a pic of himself. Must be from his MBA graduation ceremony šŸ˜‚
Haamaazing mdaadmšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
v
OMG!!!!!!! These two numbnuts look like bigger fools then they really are. She is wasted big time. She is literally sitting on the steps backstage like some groupie and moran is right there trying to get her up. Imagine what Ronan's wife thinks watching this drunk woman lusting openly over her husband- but I guess she is use to it? They are dancing in front people that have paid for front row seats unlike these two freeloaders who of course paid nothing for their tickets. They must have thought this was their private little concert until security told them to sit the freg down. I bet Dirty Juan/IQ27 was so mad watching her lust over that guy.

I will have to listen to his music but the fact that he is friendly with these two numbnuts and has similar ways - I have a feeling I already don't like him. Too many other singers with beautiful voices to listen to.
Don't waste your time listening lol

So Lesa Milan celebrated her birthday with 3 other housewives : Caroline Brooks (watch guys, she's going to be our next target..she already bugs me.. ALWAYS with a gum in her mouth chewing like a cow), Chanel Ayan and Nina Ali (the most elegant of them all).. Missing was our national idiot CS and Sara Al Madani (love that girl, she's full of positive energies, classy and so cute).
Now Caroline Brooks is attending Yasmines birthday party (like I said earlier on an other post, CB and CS banded together against a few other housewives during the filming of RHODUBAI) because of course she would. She's the kind to also go to the opening of an envelope

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see who Caroline aligns with and who she feuds with on RHOD. Totally agree with Joan on Third that Caroline Brooks looks like trouble, a catty gum-snapping biatch who waves her fake tatas around like someone else we know.
If there are any other longtime housewives fans out there, I would say that Sergio is going to earn ā€œCedricā€ status pretty quickly as soon as the show airs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It will be interesting to see who Caroline aligns with and who she feuds with on RHOD. Totally agree with Joan on Third that Caroline Brooks looks like trouble, a catty gum-snapping biatch who waves her fake tatas around like someone else we know.
If there are any other longtime housewives fans out there, I would say that Sergio is going to earn ā€œCedricā€ status pretty quickly as soon as the show airs šŸ˜‚
Oh Cedric šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Spanish Fatherā€™s Day is on the Feast of St Joseph, Jesusā€™ fatherā€¦ His parents faces in the wedding pic he posted for Fatherā€™s Day. Caroline is beaming and they look devastated. At least the dad has brown shoes on.

• Haha
Am I missing something? Father's Day isn't til June.
I have just come home from Portugal and it is Father's Day in Spain and Portugal this weekend. In Australia it is in September, everywhere seems to be different. Similar to Mother's Day.

Spanish Fatherā€™s Day is on the Feast of St Joseph, Jesusā€™ fatherā€¦ His parents faces in the wedding pic he posted for Fatherā€™s Day. Caroline is beaming and they look devastated. At least the dad has brown shoes on.
Thanks for clearing that up. I agree, his parents are devastated, especially his Mom.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear... that wedding pic with Sergioā€™s parents makes me deeply deeply sad. The bags under his motherā€™s eyes, no doubt from all the tears.
When you are truly madly deeply head over heels in love with someone, then you instantly love their family too, right? You will bend over backwards to win the family over. Caroline has made ZERO effort in that regard, her disdain for them is so apparent. This is what seals it for me that their relationship is absolute bullshit. And it must be so embarrassing and humiliating for Carolineā€™s own family to see one of their offspring behaving publicly in such a dishonorable way. Really gross. At her age, itā€™s honestly just unforgivable. The fact that he allows it to happen is equally unforgivable. The deserve each other šŸ¤®

Oh dear... that wedding pic with Sergioā€™s parents makes me deeply deeply sad. The bags under his motherā€™s eyes, no doubt from all the tears.
When you are truly madly deeply head over heels in love with someone, then you instantly love their family too, right? You will bend over backwards to win the family over. Caroline has made ZERO effort in that regard, her disdain for them is so apparent. This is what seals it for me that their relationship is absolute bullshit. And it must be so embarrassing and humiliating for Carolineā€™s own family to see one of their offspring behaving publicly in such a dishonorable way. Really gross. At her age, itā€™s honestly just unforgivable. The fact that he allows it to happen is equally unforgivable. The deserve each other šŸ¤®
You're right about her distain for his family. I recall her calling them "the dad" and "the mom" on one of her infamous podcasts. So disrespectful šŸ˜’

Looks like their sleazy traveller mate with the bad highlights is back. SC must be slumped in a corner somewhere off her facešŸ¤¢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Who is Cedric? I've only ever watched NY, NJ and Beverly Hills

What do you mean "he allows it to happen"? He's not her boss. He's her husband. He seems to love the way she behaves. Both as bad as eachother!

Haamaazing mdaadmšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Because she thinks she's as sexy AFšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So is Sergio mates with Ronan or is it Caroline? They love showing how the know z listers dont they? Filming as they following the car....and being backstage. Also the cheers that went up when RK said watch out Dubai for Caroline Stanbury...well that went down like a lead balloon šŸ˜‚
WTF does he think Dubai should watch out for?
When she gets told to get out, because of her disgusting antics etc.,šŸ¤”

You're right about her distain for his family. I recall her calling them "the dad" and "the mom" on one of her infamous podcasts. So disrespectful šŸ˜’

Looks like their sleazy traveller mate with the bad highlights is back. SC must be slumped in a corner somewhere off her facešŸ¤¢
OMG looks a real Low Life šŸ™„

This is the lowlife thug they have invited to yasmines bday... aaahhhh! Itā€™s all so gross! I canā€™t even deal šŸ„“

And, regarding the photo posted by Mr. Red1 Bitcoin:
This. Is. Not. Ok.
Iā€™m officially worried for this poor teenage girl.
Like - human trafficking type of worried.
This is really not ok. Itā€™s so gross and inappropriate that her ā€œstepdadā€ is doing his stripper moves at her bday party!!!!!
Cem, where are you?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
This is the lowlife thug they have invited to yasmines bday... aaahhhh! Itā€™s all so gross! I canā€™t even deal šŸ„“

And, regarding the photo posted by Mr. Red1 Bitcoin:
This. Is. Not. Ok.
Iā€™m officially worried for this poor teenage girl.
Like - human trafficking type of worried.
This is really not ok. Itā€™s so gross and inappropriate that her ā€œstepdadā€ is doing his stripper moves at her bday party!!!!!
Cem, where are you?
Uurgh, he's real sleazy, she's with her boyfriend and he stll can't keep his hands to himself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
WTF does he think Dubai should watch out for?
When she gets told to get out, because of her disgusting antics etc.,šŸ¤”

OMG looks a real Low Life šŸ™„
Absolutely, disgusting for a young girls birthday party. A bunch of grown ass drunk man that I would not trust around my daughter at all. That picture of that guy (bitcin dude) in a full on embrace with her is disturbing. Look at Yasmine's body language, she has her lower part of her body as far away from his as possible. Who would encourage a pose like this? My own husband the father of our daughter would not take a picture like that. And frekin giglio trash Sergio doing a stripper dance is just the icing on the cake. Clown lips is drunk of her ass someplace for sure completely unaware of what is going on. Why are these two in white? Cem- where are you, please step up the plate and make sure you are comfortable with what is going on with your children and this new found group of men that have entered their lives.

Who is Cedric? I've only ever watched NY, NJ and Beverly Hills
Back in the early days of Beverly Hills, Cedric lived with Lisa V and Ken. I think he lived in their pool house or something - she constantly referred to him as their 'houseguest' - they were very close. They had a massive falling out ... I can't remember the full details but it was very much 'he said, she said'. He was lovely to look at but lacked any sort of substance.

In response to a couple of earlier questions posted here:
1) Yes, "Storm's" real name is Sharon. And she is a pain in the bum. Miserable (probably hangry) - no patch on Ronan's first wife who was just so lovely.
2) I think this community is mostly British / Irish, with a few Americans, Aussies and a handful of Middle Easterners and Kiwis (of which I am one).

So Lesa Milan celebrated her birthday with 3 other housewives : Caroline Brooks (watch guys, she's going to be our next target..she already bugs me.. ALWAYS with a gum in her mouth chewing like a cow), Chanel Ayan and Nina Ali (the most elegant of them all).. Missing was our national idiot CS and Sara Al Madani (love that girl, she's full of positive energies, classy and so cute).
Now Caroline Brooks is attending Yasmines birthday party (like I said earlier on an other post, CB and CS banded together against a few other housewives during the filming of RHODUBAI) because of course she would. She's the kind to also go to the opening of an envelope
Good to know, i am going to look up Caroline Brooks because she is mentioned alot of this thread. I don't know Nina Ali but I follow her on instagram and she appears to be a beautiful wife, mom and loves her family. She sends such good vibes noting like the drunken mess CS has turned into. Her husband appears to be a nice man and you can tell he has values, morals and actually has a job. CS and giglio dirty juan would go to an opening of a can of dog food ( oh that is right, they sell it) so if there is a camera they will be there to make asses of themselves. Sorry Yasmine, you deserved a elegant, classier more your age sweet 16 birthday party - not this drunken brawl at someone else's house surrounded by those damn milar baloons. Maybe Cem will see she gets something nicer.

Uurgh, he's real sleazy, she's with her boyfriend and he stll can't keep his hands to himself.

Pure trash!

She even has a filter on her 16 year old daughters face :sneaky::sneaky:. Sadly, I think her daughter is being groomed to follow in her mothers footsteps.