Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At a birthday dinner for her daughter awhile back, Cem was sitting at the table. The daughter was wearing a blouse with her tits hanging out, as usual. It seems there is no item of clothing capable of covering the poor girl’s bosom. From that I surmise Cem doesn’t care about his daughter dressing modestly.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The Dresses, she & the daughter had on were disgusting. Zero Class.
Both looked like Hookers

OMG !
What weirdo puts this on.!!!
Does anybody know, why on earth anyone would feel the need to do this ??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is allowing her daughter to have the upper hand on dressing. I don't care how much my daughter protested- she isn't going out dressed like this girl is dressing. Also, considering the country they are leaving in it is almost like they are flaunting it. I can't imagine my husband watching our daughter go out dressed like this girl does. Cem has to get involved in this or this girl will end up just like her mother. Meanwhile, IQ27 is so desperate for content and is so childish that he would put a picture of anything on his instagram page.

Wiki.org

This is Laughable, when you see who she’s ended up with !
She keeps saying that she doesn't care about money but I call BS on that. She knows nothing but spending and flaunting money. That is all she has ever know. As far as her not wanting to be with a lazy person- she is so use to taking care of him that she doesn't even see him for what he is.

Oh dear... that wedding pic with Sergio’s parents makes me deeply deeply sad. The bags under his mother’s eyes, no doubt from all the tears.
When you are truly madly deeply head over heels in love with someone, then you instantly love their family too, right? You will bend over backwards to win the family over. Caroline has made ZERO effort in that regard, her disdain for them is so apparent. This is what seals it for me that their relationship is absolute bullshit. And it must be so embarrassing and humiliating for Caroline’s own family to see one of their offspring behaving publicly in such a dishonorable way. Really gross. At her age, it’s honestly just unforgivable. The fact that he allows it to happen is equally unforgivable. The deserve each other 🤮
She treats his parents like they are housekeeping staff that work for her. She admits the only said she said to his sister and her boyfriend was hello and goodbye. I don't care how much my son wanted me to attend his wedding- given this relationship, how he got involved in it, and knowing the type of person she is I would never had shown up. I don't care if he was upset, angry or disappointed. He only wanted his family at that wedding so he wouldn't look bad. She actually said on one of her podcast that he hardly had any guest/friends attending the wedding- they were mostly her family and friends.

Last edited:
When most young men are out working and making something of their lives- IQ27 is filming CS shopping and looking for her telephone in the grocery store. Then we are treated to finding out if grocery bags fit in his Porsche. If this is what she considers this his job- she should have been more respectful of Cem then. IQ27 couldn't measure up to that man ever!

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure that Caroline pays for the lease on that Porsche (and everything else). He must have a golden p*nis for her to be supporting his ‘lifestyle’.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who is this lady? Have you noticed all these new people just show up on their grams? Who are these people Dubia Miquel, those mafia looking dudes siting around the table on laptops and this chick. I follow alot of other instagram popular people and none of them put their staff or friends in their stories- what do they gain from doing this?

These two morans in the grocery store acting like they really go and do the weekly shopping is a far stretch for anyone to believe. So what is it you tow numbnuts- are you guys billionaires that lay around hotels with butler service and travel all over the world or are you normal people that go do your own grocery shopping because you don't have staff to do that? We are confused?
Staff who do it have probably walked out & gone to work for ‘Normal People’

OF
I’m pretty sure that Caroline pays for the lease on that Porsche (and everything else). He must have a golden p*nis for her to be supporting his ‘lifestyle’.
Of course she does.
He hasn’t got a Pot to Piss not

H
At a birthday dinner for her daughter awhile back, Cem was sitting at the table. The daughter was wearing a blouse with her tits hanging out, as usual. It seems there is no item of clothing capable of covering the poor girl’s bosom. From that I surmise Cem doesn’t care about his daughter dressing modestly.
He’s another Moron

Last edited:
I’ve zoomed. It reminds me of the tit my 17 year old son puts together when I give him a bollocking about not having a study plan. No substance, just scribbles to look busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
St. Barths is so exclusive and chic, then those two idiots arrive and embarrass themselves 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord!
Bit concerning thats he inserts this God stuff every now and then. Maybe in Spanish it's more a turn of phrase but it translates like he is very religious🤔

Screenshot_20220321-212303_Instagram.jpg

Finally.....what the hell are those brown stretchy shorts???? Kim Kardashian has a lot to answer for bringing all this brown tit into fashion😂

Screenshot_20220321-213159_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bit concerning thats he inserts this God stuff every now and then. Maybe in Spanish it's more a turn of phrase but it translates like he is very religious🤔

View attachment 1141324
It's a big joke. This moran is trying to pull the, " I am a latin Catholic and I believe in God" bullcrap. Numbnuts where was that religion when you were running around with a married woman and moving to Dubai with no job, family or friends so she had no chance of working her marrriage out - you saw to that. Quit using religion to make you look like a better person. I am sure your religion also thinks that you should be out working, helping the less fortunate, and show humility not be boastful, narcisstic, manipulative. Quit using religion when it is convenient- you weren't married in a religious ceremony as you are catholic and are unable to marry a divorced woman with children. Absolutely disgusting.

View attachment 1141324

Finally.....what the hell are those brown stretchy shorts???? Kim Kardashian has a lot to answer for bringing all this brown tit into fashion😂

View attachment 1141330
Is their a reason this woman can't pull her shirt and jackets up over both shoulders. This always having a bare shoulder showing it getting old. Also, their are just certain things woman shouldn't wear out in public after the age of 45 and these disgusting biker shorts are one. They aren't cute on her and she isn't in her early 20's which is the age group that normally wear them. If IQ27 is dressing her (which I think is the case) maybe somebody should remind him that as much as he wants it to be different- she is 46!!!!

Staff who do it have probably walked out & gone to work for ‘Normal People’

OF

Of course she does.
He hasn’t got a Pot to Piss not

H

He’s another Moron
IQ27 couldn't begin to pay the lease on the Porsche and he certainly can't afford to pay the auto insurance given his age and he is male. Insurance at that age/gender is very expensive. So she probably has the car leased in her name and has it listed under her business as well. He has no money to afford daily items ( he wears the same clothes and shoes) so she is picking up any bills he has. He has nothing to offer this woman- but has he can do to bring her down.

Last edited:
It's a big joke. This moran is trying to pull the, " I am a latin Catholic and I believe in God" bullcrap. Numbnuts where was that religion when you were running around with a married woman and moving to Dubai with no job, family or friends so she had no chance of working her marrriage out - you saw to that. Quit using religion to make you look like a better person. I am sure your religion also thinks that you should be out working, helping the less fortunate, and show humility not be boastful, narcisstic, manipulative. Quit using religion when it is convenient- you weren't married in a religious ceremony as you are catholic and are unable to marry a divorced woman with children. Absolutely disgusting.

Is their a reason this woman can't pull her shirt and jackets up over both shoulders. This always having a bare shoulder showing it getting old. Also, their are just certain things woman shouldn't wear out in public after the age of 45 and these disgusting biker shorts are one. They aren't cute on her and she isn't in her early 20's which is the age group that normally wear them. If IQ27 is dressing her (which I think is the case) maybe somebody should remind him that as much as he wants it to be different- she is 46!!!!

IQ27 couldn't begin to pay the lease on the Porsche and he certainly can't afford to pay the auto insurance given his age and he is male. Insurance at that age/gender is very expensive. So she probably has the car leased in her name and has it listed under her business as well. He has no money to afford daily items ( he wears the same clothes and shoes) so she is picking up any bills he has. He has nothing to offer this woman- but has he can do to bring her down.
Hear, hear.

Sack the Barber.
He looks like tit.
Too much taken off the sides & left too much on the top 🥴
Then, her, with Troweled on Make Up 🤷🏻‍😖
Her make up is far to heavy and her foundation looks orange. Her surgically enhanced skin on her face looks nothing like the skin on her arms ! As for him , he’s just there for the ride. I wonder if they pay for these haircuts or it’s another freebie for an insta pic.