Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress stands out so much compared to the others. It’s like a cheap prom dress. So strange. Maybe they got her that to hide her duck feet walk!!?
Mutton dressed as lamb!

She says if she were on a housewives show her tagline would be "these should have been balls, not boobs".
Well, maybe she should grow a set and get rid of that man-child that's dragging her down to his level.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her personality now is so different from Ladies of London. It will be interesting to see how she comes across on RHOD. No doubt the wedding will be shown and Sergio will look a total nob in his white suit n black heeled shoe boots. I think someone mentioned previously he turned up whilst they were filming trying to get in on the action. Let’s hope he shows what a fame hungry, lazy jerk he is 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Aaah! Sizzle reel for RHOD is out and Caroline looks so old and haggard next to the other ladies!!! Like seriously old lady vibes with those fingerless gloves. I take this to indicate that she’s going to get a crappy edit on the show, like maybe the producers don’t like her 😂 Also her dress is absolutely hideous and the opposite of chic, especially stacked up next to the other Dubai ladies (with the exception of the other Caroline and her gross nails). American audiences really liked her on LoL because she had that frosty posh British vibe. It will be interesting to see what they think of her now that’s she’s just a wanna be Larsa Pippen.
Americans seem to love that British accent so she could be a big hit

Her personality now is so different from Ladies of London. It will be interesting to see how she comes across on RHOD. No doubt the wedding will be shown and Sergio will look a total nob in his white suit n black heeled shoe boots. I think someone mentioned previously he turned up whilst they were filming trying to get in on the action. Let’s hope he shows what a fame hungry, lazy jerk he is 😀
She has a horrible spiteful personality, so hopefully one of the other ladies will stand up to her and put her back in her box.

Reactions: 2
Has the engagement on her posts increased dramatically recently ?

I just had a look at that ridiculous NYC flower video she posted and there are absolutely loads of comments, a lot more than a few weeks ago, A few negative comments at the end. Paid for comments, I wonder ?
I noticed that as well.
They have just come from Nowhere!
Very Fishy 🙄

What a Hot Mess 🤩
Those Ugly Ass Boots, with the Puke Coat 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
Mutton dressed as lamb!

She says if she were on a housewives show her tagline would be "these should have been balls, not boobs".
Well, maybe she should grow a set and get rid of that man-child that's dragging her down to his level.
Now that is pefect!!! This manchild will be torn apart in social media once this show airs and he will take her down with him.

I noticed that as well.
Very Fishy 🙄

What a Hot Mess 🤩
The woman she was meeting is the founder of L’Agence, the clothing brand and very well established in the fashion industry through her family in both the US and Europe. Caroline does have great connections, her parents were in high end fashion and retail for years. She knows how the business works, she needs to ditch Sergio and his ‘crypto get rich quick’ schemes and get herself a proper job or business up and running. It is clear that the ‘honeymoon is over’ with these two. I think this will be a make or break trip. She rolls her eyes at him filming her so often, she needs to just walk away, she owes him nothing.
She needs to qet rid of him before that show airs. He will be torn apart in social media once people see how fake he is- it doesn't take long for people to get tired of his fake lovey dovey crap. Definetly, the honeymoon is over he in my opinion is actually trying to upstage her, make her look bad so he looks good. THere is a netflix show on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and what a scheme it is- this is what he promotes. He just can't seem to go to work, and support her from a distance. He has actually taken over and wants to become the star. How can she not see this?

I noticed that as well.
Very Fishy 🙄

What a Hot Mess 🤩
These morans are walking around NYC with the crime rate being so bad right now, people being attacked everywhere and they have not one sense of personal awareness. Where are all the fancy lunches, dinners, shopping trips with her girlfriends. we got nothing from these two.

Hey my peeps, don't forget we have already moved to #4- we are really growing. post there

Last edited:
Now that is pefect!!! This manchild will be torn apart in social media once this show airs and he will take her down with him.

She needs to qet rid of him before that show airs. He will be torn apart in social media once people see how fake he is- it doesn't take long for people to get tired of his fake lovey dovey crap. Definetly, the honeymoon is over he in my opinion is actually trying to upstage her, make her look bad so he looks good. THere is a netflix show on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and what a scheme it is- this is what he promotes. He just can't seem to go to work, and support her from a distance. He has actually taken over and wants to become the star. How can she not see this?

These morans are walking around NYC with the crime rate being so bad right now, people being attacked everywhere and they have not one sense of personal awareness. Where are all the fancy lunches, dinners, shopping trips with her girlfriends. we got nothing from these two.

Hey my peeps, don't forget we have already moved to #4- we are really growing. post there
New York is fine to walk around!! Never had any problems whatsoever