Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, that unfiltered photo shows both of them as they actually look ...... really, really rough. :oops:.

The dress she is wearing is absolutely horrible !

Why is he at the bloody hairdressers with her????? He never let's her do anything alone!!!
In Dubai, men are not allowed in to ladies salon, so I don't know how he is in there with her. looks like she has a side room.

Reactions: 1
I actually think he will crash his Porsche soon with the amount of filming he does.

Reactions: 1
OMG, that unfiltered photo shows both of them as they actually look ...... really, really rough. :oops:.

The dress she is wearing is absolutely horrible !

In Dubai, men are not allowed in to ladies salon, so I don't know how he is in there with her. looks like she has a side room.
Did she get that dress from a market stall! So cheap and unflattering - and she absolutely loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like it was from the Roman road market in the east end of London . Does she have a mirror other than the one on her phone !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good lord who is styling these two? Dirty Juan’s suit is so shiny it looks like it’s going to spontaneously combust out there in the blazing sun!!! And Caroline’s dress is so ugly and unflattering, it makes her look like a linebacker with giraffe legs. And then there is Nina Ali with them in a lovely appropriate gown showing what an elegant woman can actually look like!! Caroline’s stylIng in LoL was sharp and sometimes a little edgy but I did get the sense that a professional stylist was guiding her towards shapes and cuts that were flattering and would work onscreen. In Dubai she is clearly flying solo and flailing miserably!! From the orthopedic Chanel sandals to those high waisted acid wash jeans to the teeny tiny bags 🤦🏽‍♀️ Her wardrobe choices would be more appropriate on North West than on a 46 year old mother of a teenager!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her make up is far to heavy and her foundation looks orange. Her surgically enhanced skin on her face looks nothing like the skin on her arms ! As for him , he’s just there for the ride. I wonder if they pay for these haircuts or it’s another freebie for an insta pic.
If it’s not a Freebie, (which it more than likely is), otherwise why film it ? then He should demand a Refund !!!

Good lord who is styling these two? Dirty Juan’s suit is so shiny it looks like it’s going to spontaneously combust out there in the blazing sun!!! And Caroline’s dress is so ugly and unflattering, it makes her look like a linebacker with giraffe legs. And then there is Nina Ali with them in a lovely appropriate gown showing what an elegant woman can actually look like!! Caroline’s stylIng in LoL was sharp and sometimes a little edgy but I did get the sense that a professional stylist was guiding her towards shapes and cuts that were flattering and would work onscreen. In Dubai she is clearly flying solo and flailing miserably!! From the orthopedic Chanel sandals to those high waisted acid wash jeans to the teeny tiny bags 🤦🏽‍♀️ Her wardrobe choices would be more appropriate on North West than on a 46 year old mother of a teenager!!
She looks like a cheap Hooker & He looks like a Cruise Ship Waiter 🙄🤩🤣

I actually think he will crash his Porsche soon with the amount of filming he does.
Now this is bizarre & should be reported to the Police over there 😲
Can’t post the Video, but he was actually Driving without being in control of the steering wheel.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
WHAT IS SHE WEARING?? It's a wedding not an 80s theme hooker party! I mean look at all the other guests, long elegant dresses..the dress looks like it came from Forever 21 with the cheap rhinestone band which is not even properly sewed in. I don't know what she was going for but she looks like a cheap hoe. Look at how elegant and beautiful Nina Ali is.. I think CS thought by dressing like that she would look like someone closer to IQ27 age.. Thing is, even 27 year olds dress elegantly at a wedding

Reactions: 6
It seems to be a black/white themed wedding and IQ27 rocks up in a navy blue suit! How ignorant and unaware can you get? 🙄

So much to unpack with these two-I don't even know where to begin. Who has a wedding on a Tuesday afternoon? Here in the US people will have them on a occasional Sunday, but very seldom do they have them on a weekday. Anyhoo, who dressed these clowns? Let's start with Dubai Miquel (can we come up with another name for him) what in God's green earth does that man have tied around his neck? Is it a bowtie that exploded or is he dressed for a rodeo? IQ27 looks like he is dressed for a winter gala ball instead of a spring outdoor wedding- in the desert! Cheap blue suit with his famous first holy communion black shoes. Clown lips dress looks like exactly what I wore to my middle school graduation and got at Forever 2l and earring from Claires. All the other women are in elegant long dresses- including classy Nina and here comes this 2 bit hooker with a black dress up to her ass and the back completely cut out. Someone must have told her she has nice legs- because that is all she does now is dress with her legs as exposed as they can get. Isn't there like a law about dressing modestly in Dubai? I am confused I thought this was such a conservative country.. It's all about her making an appearance isn't it- the attention has to be on her. We got Dirty Juan saying his usual "look at this" instead of saying '"you aren't going dressed like a ho" they are both an absolute mess. What about him crying and he has to take his glasses off to show us the tears. I will stop- I am rambling.

It seems to be a black/white themed wedding and IQ27 rocks up in a navy blue suit! How ignorant and unaware can you get? 🙄
Because IQ27 hasn't learned his color palate yet or he can't afford a black suit- only has blue.

😂😂😂😂 Absolutely !

Her make up is absolutely horrendous, Maria Doyle won't be getting any new clients based on doing CS makeup !
Her make up looks like my mom foundation (sorry mom, I love you) when she buys the wrong color and puts too much of it on. The eyeshadow anad eyeliner is all nasty looking and looks like really cheap makeup. Guess she had to cut back on makeup because she paid to much for her dress from Forever 21. I think Dirty Juan forgot he married a 46 year old woman and has her dressing like she is 27. Sorry dude, you married her- what are you going to have her dress in when she is 50

If it’s not a Freebie, (which it more than likely is), otherwise why film it ? then He should demand a Refund !!!

She looks like a cheap Hooker & He looks like a Cruise Ship Waiter 🙄🤩🤣

Now this is bizarre & should be reported to the Police over there 😲
Can’t post the Video, but he was actually Driving without being in control of the steering wheel.
Dern, I missed that- is he getting dressed in the car. Yup, can't wait to he wrecks his precious baby because of filming, dressing, fighting with her, drinking coffee and everything else he does instead of driving the car.

Now this is how to dress at a friend's wedding, not dressed like a school boy accompanying your mother
Yup, exactly. He is the school boy that got picked up from school early by mom so he could go to his mom's friends wedding. Exactly!

Last edited:
Who has a wedding on a Tuesday afternoon?
Tuesday is really unusual, I agree, even for Dubai !!! Kris Fade has been promoting the Ritz for years, so I guess it is probably a freebie or a cheapie, so weekends would be out of the question as those are the busiest days with brunches etc. He is actually live streaming his wedding 😂. Kris Fade has an interesting previous marriage and ex wife.

Good lord who is styling these two? Dirty Juan’s suit is so shiny it looks like it’s going to spontaneously combust out there in the blazing sun!!! And Caroline’s dress is so ugly and unflattering, it makes her look like a linebacker with giraffe legs. And then d there is Nina Ali with them in a lovely appropriate gown showing what an elegant woman can actually look like!! Caroline’s stylIng in LoL was sharp and sometimes a little edgy but I did get the sense that a professional stylist was guiding her towards shapes and cuts that were flattering and would work onscreen. In Dubai she is clearly flying solo and flailing miserably!! From the orthopedic Chanel sandals to those high waisted acid wash jeans to the teeny tiny bags 🤦🏽‍♀️ Her wardrobe choices would be more appropriate on North West than on a 46 year old mother of a teenager!!
I don't know who NIna Ali is but I love her. I lover her instagram page with her beautiful family pictures and her handsome husband. It's just so nice and normal and not put on at all. CS is being dressed by her feminine husband who is just realizing that she is 46 and wants her to look like she is 23. CS thinks she is so popular and such a fashion statement that when she walks in the room people take notice.

Did she get that dress from a market stall! So cheap and unflattering - and she absolutely loves herself.
She must have held onto that dress from when she was in middle school. Look at the sleeves- and cut out back. This is an outdoor wedding in the spring in the frekin desert!

Why is he at the bloody hairdressers with her????? He never let's her do anything alone!!!
OF course he is - he has nothing else to do. He doesn't work or trust her so he just stays attached to her 24 hours a day.

I don't know who NIna Ali is but I love her. I lover her instagram page with her beautiful family pictures and her handsome husband. It's just so nice and normal and not put on at all. CS is being dressed by her feminine husband who is just realizing that she is 46 and wants her to look like she is 23. CS thinks she is so popular and such a fashion statement that when she walks in the room people take notice.

She must have held onto that dress from when she was in middle school. Look at the sleeves- and cut out back. This is an outdoor wedding in the spring in the frekin desert!

OF course he is - he has nothing else to do. He doesn't work or trust her so he just stays attached to her 24 hours a day.
She gets noticed for all the wrong reasons, imagine being at their table - I'd ask to be moved.