Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They weren’t at the wedding because of it being at Christmas, that’s why he sang the, a song at the concert.

Reactions: 1
Caroline has been friends with them for some time, so I doubt she paid to be backstage, but the level of cringe in those stories is off the scale. So embarrassing 🙈
Yes so embarrassing! Like teenagers at a concert. If they had gone to see Madonna I would be more impressed with the stories than a has been I had never heard of 😂.

They weren’t at the wedding because of it being at Christmas, that’s why he sang the, a song at the concert.
OK but if it was a good good friend, you stay at the wedding for your good good friend. I've traveled hours of plane rides to attend friends weddings or even birthdays. Clearly he thought it wasn't of any importance to be there for her wedding is what I mean.

Reactions: 2
Yes so embarrassing! Like teenagers at a concert. If they had gone to see Madonna I would be more impressed with the stories than a has been I had never heard of 😂.

OK but if it was a good good friend, you stay at the wedding for your good good friend. I've traveled hours of plane rides to attend friends weddings or even birthdays. Clearly he thought it wasn't of any importance to be there for her wedding is what I mean.
He said it was around christmas time so they couldnt come. You have 2 put this into consideration and not expect ppl to fly half way across the world for your wedding at christmas time if they want2 spend it at home. Kris fade i believe was in australia but then him and his family got covid.

He said it was around christmas time so they couldnt come. You have 2 put this into consideration and not expect ppl to fly half way across the world for your wedding at christmas time if they want2 spend it at home. Kris fade i believe was in australia but then him and his family got covid.
Oh OK I just thought he lived in Dubai that's why

Oh my didn't see that..I would be mortified to have been put back in my place (in both senses of the term she needs that in her case 😅) and then posting it. She's beyond ridiculous getting up there waving and dancing in front of everyone when everyone else in the arena is sitting..a real attention wh*r* that one.
What's interesting is that I don't remember this guy (still don't even know who Boyzone is lol) being at their wedding let alone performing a song or two for them..correct me if I am wrong guys. In fact I don't remember Kris Fade being there as well.
OK so let's see what the rest of the day consists of..hopefully alot of time with the kids but that's wishful thinking as her latest grown moron kid/man will want her undying attention as usual 😂
She took the clip down double quick.
She was just on saying it's her daughters birthday party tonight, so get ready for hair, make-up video's later.

Attachments

These two last night at that concert (sorry, I have no idea who this Ronan guy is) just showed how they are living outside of reality. Her following the car and in the dressing room and showing us how close they are by Dirty Juan/IQ27 peeing in the man's bathroom was one of the most deseperate and laughable things they have done. Was that for us to say, "wow, look at how close of friends they are- sharing bathroom" - and this is a 46 year old woman! Standing up dancing and making fools of themselves is nothing new, of course she was liquored up again- always has a glass of alcohol in her hands. What was great, was this Ronan man said her name and she stands up and waves and crickets - people were like WTF? People are really starting to comment negatively on her instagram page which is great. I see that one of our peeps even did it.............yes!!!

• Haha
Laughing at lots of you not knowing who Ronan keating is 😂 guess I assumed tattle was mostly Brits, obviously not.

Caroline looked like such a twit at that tit gig, she’s so desperate 😂

Reactions: 5
Had a thought this morning about the RHofDubai, don’t know if any of you listen to the podcast Watch What Crappens? They are amazing, so funny, been on Watch What Happens and Andy Cohen loves them, they will have a field day with Sergio because their impersonations of cast members are spot on and absolutely vicious at times 😂😂😂😂. If you’ve never listened to them I highly recommend them, they have a new podcast pretty ouch five days a week and they cover the majority of Bravo series.

Good grief she's embarrassing! Loved the comments on her post, calling her out for her rude behaviour at the concert.

Ronan and his wife "Stormy" (real name: Sharon) have a thread here all of their own - she is extremely painful and he loves himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone doesnt know who ronan is- if you've watched notting hill hes the guy that sang the theme tune 'when you say nothing at all'

Laughing at lots of you not knowing who Ronan keating is 😂 guess I assumed tattle was mostly Brits, obviously not.

Caroline looked like such a twit at that tit gig, she’s so desperate 😂
I thought it was just us brits too! But good to know we have an international community here on tattle 😀

Reactions: 4
A video of the 2 morons dancing and security came to make them sit down.. Video is still there.. Of course she would leave it up as in her pea brain it means "look look guys how famous I am that people put stories of us" 🙄
I couldn't find it when I went back for a second look

Good grief she's embarrassing! Loved the comments on her post, calling her out for her rude behaviour at the concert.

Ronan and his wife "Stormy" (real name: Sharon) have a thread here all of their own - she is extremely painful and he loves himself.
Yvonne is lovely, can't see why her left her for "Stormy".

CS just posted of them driving and someone in the back is holding a bucket of what looks like a bucket of jello shots. Clearly, she isn't serving that at this kids's 16th birthday party or if she is they are for adults but kids love to sneak those. But CS will be liquored up by the end of the party. On her podcast she said she sometimes has what she calls are Tequila Caroline nights where she gets so drunk on Tequila that she blacks out. She said IQ27 has had to take care of getting her out of the place and home. Between her eating habits (she was shoveling heavy food in her mouth the other day) traveling in and out of airports (exposed to so many people/germs) stress from being in a marrige ( especially, to one that is unemployed, andfreeholderwith more feminine traits then her)
If anyone doesnt know who ronan is- if you've watched notting hill hes the guy that sang the theme tune 'when you say nothing at all'

I thought it was just us brits too! But good to know we have an international community here on tattle 😀
Hahaha, yup we are representing from all over I believe. That is what is so nice because we all bring so much knowledge from different areas, it's great. I am representing New York City!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He's quite a well known Irish singer who was once in a very successful boyband. And in fairness he actually has a great voice and nice personality. But then it's true what someone else said above about him cheating on his wife and I'm a bit disappointed he is mates with the two 'morans'😂😂😂

Is Stormy really called Sharon??? Lol that's brilliant 😂

• Haha
v
A video of the 2 morons dancing and security came to make them sit down.. Video is still there.. Of course she would leave it up as in her pea brain it means "look look guys how famous I am that people put stories of us" 🙄
OMG!!!!!!! These two numbnuts look like bigger fools then they really are. She is wasted big time. She is literally sitting on the steps backstage like some groupie and moran is right there trying to get her up. Imagine what Ronan's wife thinks watching this drunk woman lusting openly over her husband- but I guess she is use to it? They are dancing in front people that have paid for front row seats unlike these two freeloaders who of course paid nothing for their tickets. They must have thought this was their private little concert until security told them to sit the freg down. I bet Dirty Juan/IQ27 was so mad watching her lust over that guy.

He's quite a well known Irish singer who was once in a very successful boyband. And in fairness he actually has a great voice and nice personality. But then it's true what someone else said above about him cheating on his wife and I'm a bit disappointed he is mates with the two 'morans'😂😂😂

Is Stormy really called Sharon??? Lol that's brilliant 😂
I will have to listen to his music but the fact that he is friendly with these two numbnuts and has similar ways - I have a feeling I already don't like him. Too many other singers with beautiful voices to listen to.

And why for the love of god does she persist with these bleeping bike shorts? Bike shorts are not real clothes!! I mean she walks around Dubai wearing basically a wrestling uniform with her wrinkly lady bits on full display. She is honestly an embarrassment 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m an American who used to live in London during the late 90s boyband era and I would say Ronan Keating is the equivalent of the main dude from the Backstreet Boys. Robbie Williams and Take That were the A+ list boyband and Boyzone were kind of B list. And seems that Ronan and his wife are now C list minor celebs that have to resort to “auditorium” concerts in Dubai to pay the bills. He will not be playing Wembley anytime soon (or ever again).
Urgh, poor Yasmine having to watch her drunk mom and her ass-kissy “Maria Morris real estate” friend doing Jell-O shots. I am telling you: Cem must be absolutely vomiting in his mouth at the sight of his daughter dressed like that and acting like that. What kind of role model is CS for her daughter? Cem went to a good American university. Who wants to take bets that Yasmine at this point would rather follow in her moms uneducated footsteps and skip college in favor of becoming an influencer?

Oh look! Sergio just posted that he “fount” a pic of himself. Must be from his MBA graduation ceremony 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3