Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dint really understand what that's all about to be honest. Who received that message? And if

Joan what is it exactly? Who was that sent to?
Something to do with Caroline getting hackers to shut something down and apparently she’s going to try and get them to do the same to this thread, made no sense to me to be honest 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just looked at his stories . Wow she was really pissed off at the airport !! We’ve just come back from Les Gets in France which is a bit further north and my daughter and her family went back through Geneva airport Saturday night and she said her 5 year old was crying it took so long to get through passport control
The rest of our party drove home and the first part of the journey down the mountain and past Geneva was horrendous traffic was so bad. So she was probably pissed off as they maybe nearly didn’t make the flight!!
And do we actually believe that is their luggage ( all those bags !! )
I just had another thought why were they skiing in a party with no children in half term week. Our resort was packed with kids!!

Reactions: 3
I just had another thought why were they skiing in a party with no children in half term week. Our resort was packed with kids!!
Because they were staying for free and probably couldn't do that outside of half term as everyone else would be home with their children and working.

Reactions: 1
Sophie is home , she’s posted a pic of her dog and her bed 😂. She must have had an early flight back or late last night I guess. Cue the endless beauty maintenance to get her back to her sparkling self. We won’t see piles of washing and ironing as she will use her gifted dry cleaning freebies.
Definitely not, especially now she’s bagged a Multimillionaire

N
Just looked at his stories . Wow she was really pissed off at the airport !! We’ve just come back from Les Gets in France which is a bit further north and my daughter and her family went back through Geneva airport Saturday night and she said her 5 year old was crying it took so long to get through passport control
The rest of our party drove home and the first part of the journey down the mountain and past Geneva was horrendous traffic was so bad. So she was probably pissed off as they maybe nearly didn’t make the flight!!
Ah, doesn’t your heart just bleed for them at the Airport (NOT) 😫
Neither of them would cope in Russia then.They’re having to Queue for everything at the moment !

Was it sent to you ?

N
Neither of them would cope in Russia then.They’re having to Queue for everything at the moment !

Here you go for the doubters :

The email received from Instagram notifying there was a login from an other device..notice its origin : Pakistan
Happy? 😂
Was that Sent to you?

Just saw the latest videos.. "where are you goin honeee wid no sooooz" 😂😂. Again with the suitcase count..it's the same suitcases from when you left to Madrid to Paris to the clinic to Courchevel..do you think it makes you look rich Sergio?
Taking a helicopter into Geneva Airport would have been the way to do it especially the price is about 2000€ for a 30mn flight versus a 2h30 car ride.. Probably couldn't find a helicopter company to comp them
And yet, the 2nd Ski Outfit he wore, was £2,000 + worth !
That’s if they Paid for their outfits, or Blagged them ? ?

Yeah, on her last podcast she claimed that she lives better than most billionaires. Hmm, I am pretty sure most billionaires would pay the 2000 and hop on a 30 min helicopter ride. She just says the most ridiculous things and expect people to believe everything.
She’s Lost the Plot 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Definitely not, especially now she’s bagged a Multimillionaire

N

Was it sent to you ?

N

Was that Sent to you?

And yet, the 2nd Ski Outfit he wore, was £2,000 + worth !
That’s if they Paid for their outfits, or Blagged them ? ?
No, it wasn't my email obviously, it was sent from someone who created a fake profile to troll CS and when account was deleted she received that message from Instagram.

Something to do with Caroline getting hackers to shut something down and apparently she’s going to try and get them to do the same to this thread, made no sense to me to be honest 😂😂😂.
No I said she might try to find a way to get rid of this thread (have no clue if it's possible, no clue how tattle functions) before Real Housewives starts as this group is going to exponentially grow.

B
Sergio’s stories of her looking super stressed at the airport make me laugh. In the past when she stayed at places like Six Senses and travelled first class, there would have been organised transfers with flunkies to take care of the 7 large bags and get them on the plane. Not anymore! It’s almost like Sergio is enjoying her discomfort. I find it all really odd, no one needs to see this content, what is it for?
Bizarre 🤷🏻‍♀️

1st Class Seats for 1st Class Narcissistic Morons

Why are they flying Ethihad to Abu Dhabi and not Emirates to Dubai?????

Caroline certainly looked super stressed in the check-in line, almost like she was about to burst into tears
Yes, It must be Soooo Stressful having to just Stand there ! 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Because we think her ex husband must have had the children which I'm sure is difficult for her although she doesn't show it.

T
I actually feel for her. She’s tired, she’s over it, she looks like she’s missing her kids desperately and this fool is shoving a phone in her face. LEAVE HER ALONE MATE. You have no idea 🤷‍♀️
TIRED from a short Luxury car ride ?
Are you joking?!

T
Because we think her ex husband must have had the children which I'm sure is difficult for her although she doesn't show it.
Why ?
It was an agreed thing that they have the kids a month each at a time, which would suit her just fine, so she can go on her lengthy Holidays with Dumbo.

No, it wasn't my email obviously, it was sent from someone who created a fake profile to troll CS and when account was deleted she received that message from Instagram.
Weird

T

Why ?

It was an agreed thing that they have the kids a month each at a time, which would suit her just fine, so she can go on her lengthy Holidays with Dumbo.

Weird
Even when they were living together in England she couldn’t be bothered with the kids, someone else took them to school and picked them up, she didn’t even attend assemblies and concerts, she sent one of her staff. Terribly sad for the kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Even when they were living together in England she couldn’t be bothered with the kids, someone else took them to school and picked them up, she didn’t even attend assemblies and concerts, she sent one of her staff. Terribly sad for the kids.
I can't believe she was that bad. I mean I know she isn't Mrs maternal but she does love her kids. Surely she went to their school concerts. Anyway I was thinking, seeing that post about them joining a podcast to talk big business. I think she must have gone into some investment scheme with IQ27. He now calls himself an entrepreneur and is sometimes spotted with a laptop...and she has started posting stuff about NFTs. Hope it works out😳. But that kinda ties her to him.

• Haha
IQ27 is an absolute lazy joke. He is the worst thing that could have happened to her. He brings nothing to the table emotionally, or financially and actually has allowed her to become more of an entitled, selfish and unrelatable woman to me- someone that is her age with children her age. Having said all that- I do believe that she has always tried to get out there and make a name for herself. What I don't understand is what it is about him that she is willing to put herself out there for. This has cost IQ27 nothing- he has nothing and without her - he will still have nothing. She on the other hand could have done so much better emotionally and financially had she just given herself more time before she rushed right back into a relationship. What was the big rush? She has already said that the biggest reason she got engaged and married to him was that he deserved to be called a fiancee/husband instead of a toyboy. To me that is not a reason to marry someone- especially one that has a zillion red flags like this punk!

Reactions: 4
They are definitely in “beeeznees” together, although it all sounds really shady to me. There’s the NFTs, they also were doing something related to medical Cannabis - remember that weird trip to Portugal where they went to “meetings” and “conferences”. They also have these shady business coach type people around them, and a few times they’ve showed their screens where it looks like they’re in a mastermind style group, which is a networking thing that “entrepreneurs” do. Finally there is that weway thing they have promoted that is something in the celebrity content aggregation/engagement space. To me it seems like they are gullible idiots who throw their meager cash in every direction blindly hoping that one of them hits the target. All this bullshit with affirmations (“I am abundant as duck!!!“ 🤣🤣🤣🤣) and the power of 11:11 🤦🏽‍♀️ makes them sound about as business-minded as a preteen girl. Actually preteen girls are smarter and have better grammar than these two lol.
Also I listened to a bit of her infidelity podcast. So weird to me how she pitches the whole thing as being about how a couple can/should (sometimes) stay together after cheating. Do we read that at all as sounding like she wished Cem has forgiven her? Or is she intimating that she or Cem or both of them cheated during their marriage. Idk, it was just a weird tone given that she is basically the “cheating husband” in this scenario, complete with rebound trophy wife who wants a baby!

Just leaving this here! Meant to post it yesterday because her face made me laugh

View attachment 1094492
Wow, that sums it all up doesn't it! Those lips and side profile aren't that of the same woman 3 years ago that had a softer edge to her.

They are definitely in “beeeznees” together, although it all sounds really shady to me. There’s the NFTs, they also were doing something related to medical Cannabis - remember that weird trip to Portugal where they went to “meetings” and “conferences”. They also have these shady business coach type people around them, and a few times they’ve showed their screens where it looks like they’re in a mastermind style group, which is a networking thing that “entrepreneurs” do. Finally there is that weway thing they have promoted that is something in the celebrity content aggregation/engagement space. To me it seems like they are gullible idiots who throw their meager cash in every direction blindly hoping that one of them hits the target. All this bullshit with affirmations (“I am abundant as duck!!!“ 🤣🤣🤣🤣) and the power of 11:11 🤦🏽‍♀️ makes them sound about as business-minded as a preteen girl. Actually preteen girls are smarter and have better grammar than these two lol.
Oh well that was so well said. She has to go in business with this idiot because he has no prior work experience, credit history or anything that an investor needs to see before doing business. This whole vision board and 11:11 is the new trendy thing to do and for them it's a great way of them to say see - it didn't work out- it wasn't met to be. No IQ27 the right thing for you to do would be to get up and go find a job. One where you actually leave the house and leave her alone for awhile- you would try the patience of Mother Theresa.

T

Are you joking?!
T

Are you joking?!
Yeah, I am having a hard time feeling sorry for her because she had a rough morning waiting in line at an airport after spending a lovely ski holiday. She certainly rebounded with first class service and chilled champs for her ride home. I don't expect everyone on this thread to feel the same way I do about her- but I can't relate to anything in this woman's life. She use to be a guilty pleasure that I enjoyed watching on TV years ago but I became fixated on how quickly her life turned upside down when she began dating this guy. It's like a train wreck coming down the tracks that just keeps coming. He truly is insufferable.

I’ve got no idea what the point of this is, can we just get back to chatting about Caroline and Sergiooooooooo?
Please, I totally agree!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow, that sums it all up doesn't it! Those lips and side profile aren't that of the same woman 3 years ago that had a softer edge to her.

Oh well that was so well said. She has to go in business with this idiot because he has no prior work experience, credit history or anything that an investor needs to see before doing business. This whole vision board and 11:11 is the new trendy thing to do and for them it's a great way of them to say see - it didn't work out- it wasn't met to be. No IQ27 the right thing for you to do would be to get up and go find a job. One where you actually leave the house and leave her alone for awhile- you would try the patience of Mother Theresa.

Yeah, I am having a hard time feeling sorry for her because she had a rough morning waiting in line at an airport after spending a lovely ski holiday. She certainly rebounded with first class service and chilled champs for her ride home. I don't expect everyone on this thread to feel the same way I do about her- but I can't relate to anything in this woman's life. She use to be a guilty pleasure that I enjoyed watching on TV years ago but I became fixated on how quickly her life turned upside down when she began dating this guy. It's like a train wreck coming down the tracks that just keeps coming. He truly is insufferable.

Please, I totally agree!
Everything you said is the exact thing I feel regarding her. Also IQ27 is just a disaster useless person and actually detestable

I can't believe she was that bad. I mean I know she isn't Mrs maternal but she does love her kids. Surely she went to their school concerts. Anyway I was thinking, seeing that post about them joining a podcast to talk big business. I think she must have gone into some investment scheme with IQ27. He now calls himself an entrepreneur and is sometimes spotted with a laptop...and she has started posting stuff about NFTs. Hope it works out😳. But that kinda ties her to him.
Not sure how bad or good her mothering skills are but I am sure she loves her children. I do have a problem with how she treats people like her sister/in/law who had to walk home from the store so she and IQ27 didn't offer her a seat in the car they were in. Her present behavior is bad, she comes across angry but having this fool around you 24/7 would do that to anyone. What I can't understand is what is the hold he has on her. What is she seeing that we aren't.